Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragonchain VS Ethereum & Wanchain  (Read 300 times)
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:45:47 PM

what do you thing guys?

www.dragonchain.com
Dragonchain is not a good altcoin. For me, it has disappointed me many times. I trusted it and reinvested in it 5 times. but it lost my money over 2000 $.
Their Devs team made a lot of promises and they still promise only now. I can't see their actions. I think you should consider investing in dragonchain.

ethereum was 1200 and went to 80$
neo from 160$ to 6$

most of tokens if you bought it in 2018 and hodled it means u are between 80-90% down

I am talking about buying these tokens at ATL and wait for the next bull run

Well, it makes sense, almost every solid coins out there have lost so much value. So definitely buying coins at their ATL makes sense and just wait for the next bull run and see how much profit you can make.

Anyways comparison is good, and I have nothing against those two, however, I still believed that ETH has still some space in the hearts of investors and definitely they will FOMO one the bull run started in 2020.

But if you want to go and invest on those two then go for it, there's nothing wrong putting your money in them as long as you have that mental toughness to wait for the eventual bull run.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:57:04 PM

what do you thing guys?

www.dragonchain.com
Why are you trying to miss a coin that is not even popular with a coin that is very people and used by most members of the community, or is it a method of advertising the platform, because we have seen a lot of project owners come to this platform advertising their project in a conny way so that we don't know that they run the project, I don't know why they do this kind of thing because it just makes people lose trust on the project if they find out.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:24:40 PM

You know something interesting, almost all altcoins are waiting for ETH and to a large extent BTC to go up for them to be heard of once again and so yeah, per your list, I'll go in for ETH. Anyway I'm not saying other coins have no potential, in fact there are many ALTs with better features than BTC and ETH but unfortunately, many of these ALTs can't survive without the former. You can even check up on Dragonchain, Wanchai now.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:23:02 AM

Investors and most people prefer to follow Eth's development, Dragoncoin is indeed present and popularity has diminished. The period of Dragoncoin has changed but has a good development, the eyes are still highlighting the current developments in eth. With various steps, Team Dragon will be able to pursue eth so that attracting investors will be easier.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:27:32 AM

You know something interesting, almost all altcoins are waiting for ETH and to a large extent BTC to go up for them to be heard of once again and so yeah, per your list, I'll go in for ETH. Anyway I'm not saying other coins have no potential, in fact there are many ALTs with better features than BTC and ETH but unfortunately, many of these ALTs can't survive without the former. You can even check up on Dragonchain, Wanchai now.

Most of them are waiting for BTC to make a run, including ETH.

Yes, there are lot of coins that even outperformed BtC and ETH as far as the price increased though. But the main thing here is that ETH is already an established coin and I must say trusted because they remain as the second cryptos.

So there's no question that ETH will be still be the dominant force in the altcoin department and even though there could be potential threat on it, I doubt that they can simply overtake it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Forever Young

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

I AM HODLING !!!

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:56:20 AM

I will try to help display the image.

in my opinion Dragonchain is a project that has good mission and development.  Likewise with Wanchain. Both have the same great potential in the development of Blockchain technology.

But, I still choose Ethereum as the best platform I have ever used. And in my opinion no one can replace Ethereum.
Thanks.

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:29:43 PM

in my portfolio Ethereum is a coin that has a future and is profitable, I have never invested in Dragonchain or Wanchain. because I only choose one of the they that's is : Ethereum, if you have invested in Dragonchain or Wanchain, how much profit have you got from that's coins?
Of course, this is a very difficult question and I think that many users of cryptocurrency, who prefer other coins of the ethereum crown, will be difficult to answer. In any case, we fully know ethereum and its capabilities, In addition, each of us understands what his future prospects are. There are no dark spots on his reputation and therefore, which other ethereum crown coins prefer, will be difficult to answer. In any case, we fully know ethereum and its capabilities, In addition, each of us understands what his future prospects are. There are no dark spots on his reputation and therefore ether is the best choice for investment in any case.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:36:45 PM

WAN and DRGN is a different category of ETH. I'm sure you know which project will go first for a possible moon, right? Unless these two projects have the strength to attract the people who support ETH. Now the chance for good WAN and DRGN profits is undeniable because prices are extremely low. At that moment, I'm only investing in known projects that will value first.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:57:31 PM

I myself will still choose ethereum because the coin is good and has a bright future so there are many people who believe that they will definitely get a big profit
There’s a big risk already in this market so if you invest on a untrusted coin you can expect the risk to gets higher. ETH is the priority on this options if you want to have a sure profit but if you believe on any other coin then you can invest some of your money on that technology. ETH is already the king of altcoins but it doesn’t mean you will not invest on a new good altcoins, diversified your money well.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: