Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:44:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GlobalHop app monetization SDK. 50$ bonus Coupon for new members.  (Read 174 times)
Hannibados (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:39:27 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 11:43:25 AM by Hannibados

Visit GlobalHop website for more info.

Use coupon code GlobalHopSDK while registering and get 50$ bonus. After generating 150$ in total - you will be able to cash out the full amount.

Change application ADs to clean interface or boost your income by integrating the GlobalHop SDK in addition to ADs.

Boost income with app monetization GlobalHop SDK:

Request your withdrawals by yourself;
Get profit without subscriptions, in-app ads & purchases;
No shady permissions required;
No personal user data is collected – GDPR safe;
Works in the background and use a free resource of the device.

Extra Revenue: Generate extra income without increasing the level of in-app advertising. Globalhop SDK is compatible with other app monetization formats.

Earn Money from Day One: With GlobalHop SDK, you can monetize your app users’ idle resources and earn substantial amounts of additional revenue from day one.

Seamless Monetization: The more active users your app has, the more you earn. In the Developers Console, you can also see user breakdown by geo-location and use this data to plan and optimize your ad campaigns.

How does it work?

Globalhop SDK is a software code, that can be embedded into your Android, Windows or macOS applications. This is how it works:

When a device with embedded GlobalHop SDK application is in an idle state and connected to WiFi, HTTP requests are being routed through the user’s device to various websites to extract public data.
SDK return responses to requests to the GlobalHop ecosystem without slowing down users’ devices or draining their battery.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:47:38 PM

First of all, this is an announcement so it doesn't belong to this section if I am right.
You didn't mention if you are using Bitcoin or not. If not Bitcoin then which payment method you are using?
According to your site, you have more than 100 active members and payout 10K$/month. but I never heard of you before. I just google but didn't find much info of yours.
Alexa rank seems very low. No traffic on your site. if there are 100 active members then you must have good small Alexa rank.
Hannibados (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:41:16 AM

First of all, this is an announcement so it doesn't belong to this section if I am right.
You didn't mention if you are using Bitcoin or not. If not Bitcoin then which payment method you are using?
According to your site, you have more than 100 active members and payout 10K$/month. but I never heard of you before. I just google but didn't find much info of yours.
Alexa rank seems very low. No traffic on your site. if there are 100 active members then you must have good small Alexa rank.

Thanks for pointing it out. If the mod could - please move us to the right sub-forum.
Yes, Bitcoin is one of the major methods accepted.

Most of the members were initially contacted via approach e-mails and the partnerships were going through smoothly. The website is quite new and is being worked on to attract more users and spread the idea of such SDK. Alexa rank will rise soon enough. Thanks for the interest.  Wink
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:43:30 PM

Thanks for pointing it out. If the mod could - please move us to the right sub-forum.

Most of the members were initially contacted via approach e-mails and the partnerships were going through smoothly. The website is quite new and is being worked on to attract more users and spread the idea of such SDK. Alexa rank will rise soon enough. Thanks for the interest.  Wink
You can do that by yourself here you go. Go to the bottom of the forum and find move button and on next page select suitable section for your thread.
Hannibados (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:54:29 AM

You can do that by yourself here you go. Go to the bottom of the forum and find move button and on next page select suitable section for your thread.
https://i.imgur.com/J5cn1IA.png

Done, thanks for the heads up!
Hannibados (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:44:06 AM

Post update with a 50$ bonus for new users.

Use coupon code GlobalHopSDK while registering and get 50$ bonus. After generating 150$ in total - you will be able to cash out the full amount.
padmesh2006

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:25:58 AM

Visit GlobalHop website for more info.

Change application ADs to clean interface or boost your income by integrating the GlobalHop SDK in addition to ADs.

Boost income with app monetization GlobalHop SDK:

Request your withdrawals by yourself;
Get profit without subscriptions, in-app ads & purchases;
No shady permissions required;
No personal user data is collected – GDPR safe;
Works in the background and use a free resource of the device.

Extra Revenue: Generate extra income without increasing the level of in-app advertising. Globalhop SDK is compatible with other app monetization formats.

Earn Money from Day One: With GlobalHop SDK, you can monetize your app users’ idle resources and earn substantial amounts of additional revenue from day one.

Seamless Monetization: The more active users your app has, the more you earn. In the Developers Console, you can also see user breakdown by geo-location and use this data to plan and optimize your ad campaigns.

How does it work?

Globalhop SDK is a software code, that can be embedded into your Android, Windows or macOS applications. This is how it works:

When a device with embedded GlobalHop SDK application is in an idle state and connected to WiFi, HTTP requests are being routed through the user’s device to various websites to extract public data.
SDK return responses to requests to the GlobalHop ecosystem without slowing down users’ devices or draining their battery.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: