Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:11:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists" Should we say that?  (Read 1679 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:21:09 PM

That 6 million number is wrong, Jewish media uses that to gain sympathy and let them do whatever the hell they want.  For all we know, Hitler could of been battling the bankers but ended up failing.  Not saying for certain but history is full of lies.
Yeah history is more lies than truth because that has been proven long time ago,even in local history there are lots of leaks about what had happen in the past that has not been written rightfully

Just like other religions,no one is perfect and i know many muslim and theyre great in friendship,so I believe we must be treat as equal and will be depending on our attitudes and characteristics

To generalize a whole race based on their religion is as ignorant as one can get. Terrorists don't belong to a specific religion. They're here simply to put terror and suffering in people regardless of what religion they're in. And there are as much barbaric stories and verses in the bible as there are in thr quran if you'd care to read it.

First of all religion is not a race. Second, Christianity has had a reformation where the church and the state have separated, Islam has not. You are creating a false equivalency.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:32:58 PM

^^^ Right! Christianity is a Bible New Testament thing. And you literally can't find any violence ordered for Christians to do against non-Christians.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:38:38 PM

Media calling them as terrorist so people are calling them too,terrorists might be from any religion and they aredoing crimes for their own benefits not for others so calling their whole religion as bad is not a right thing.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 07:42:38 PM

Media calling them as terrorist so people are calling them too,terrorists might be from any religion and they aredoing crimes for their own benefits not for others so calling their whole religion as bad is not a right thing.

Sorry but Islam needs to start taking responsibility for its own house instead of just trying to take the house of others. Islam doesn't care about prejudice as long as they are the ones delivering it and the tolerant attitudes of the Western world are being exploited. This is the cost of not keeping your own house in order, eventually you pay a collective cost, right or wrong. Western society is very tolerant, until it is not, then Allah help you because no one else will.
semobo

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:01:01 PM

Sorry but Islam needs to start taking responsibility for its own house instead of just trying to take the house of others. Islam doesn't care about prejudice as long as they are the ones delivering it and the tolerant attitudes of the Western world are being exploited. This is the cost of not keeping your own house in order, eventually you pay a collective cost, right or wrong. Western society is very tolerant, until it is not, then Allah help you because no one else will.
I just spoke from my own experience,I too have lot of islamic friends all around the world and the people's nature may varies from where they are living so it is completely irrelevant to the religion.There are some islamic countries forces people to accept it as their religion but many islamic countries accept other religion people also into their country and gave freedom to live as their wish.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 03:11:04 PM

I just spoke from my own experience,I too have lot of islamic friends all around the world and the people's nature may varies from where they are living so it is completely irrelevant to the religion.There are some islamic countries forces people to accept it as their religion but many islamic countries accept other religion people also into their country and gave freedom to live as their wish.

The applications of this ideology do not change the fact that this is the most misogynistic, supremacist ideology ever invented by humans.

I do not care how Muslims interpret or ignore the rules set out in this political ideology, I care about the ideology itself.

Islam as a political ideology should be banned in all non-Muslim countries.  Period.  It is not compatible with modern societal structures.

semobo

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:43:14 PM

The applications of this ideology do not change the fact that this is the most misogynistic, supremacist ideology ever invented by humans.

I do not care how Muslims interpret or ignore the rules set out in this political ideology, I care about the ideology itself.

Islam as a political ideology should be banned in all non-Muslim countries.  Period.  It is not compatible with modern societal structures.
Lets not take it too deep,if we are going to supress other other religion them it may result them into terrorism.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:48:38 PM

The difference is that Islam turns itself into a terrorist organization by its own writings - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm. Talk about Islamic terrorism is only supporting Islam in a free and open world.

In other words, if we have a free and open world where info abounds, shouldn't Islam have to stand on its qualities just like all the other religions? Since the writings of Islam show the terrorism and violence of this religion, these qualities should be written about so that people can make their free choice of this religion just like they would of any other religion.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Isalrzky03

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:21:53 AM

Look, my religion is Islam and as long as I live in the guidance of religious teachings I have never taught to behave or be rude to fellow human beings and I believe that the underlying all religious teachings in this world are love and affection, caring for others and helping each other between people.
and I just want to convey that just like humans live is humanize humans humanely
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:30:24 AM

^^^ I like what you say, especially the "fellow human being" part. Islam teaches that people who are not Muslims are not the fellow human beings of Muslims. Rather, they can be lied to and tricked and eventually executed if they won't convert.

Thank you for your wonderful insight into this.

Cool

semobo

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:12:56 PM

^^^ I like what you say, especially the "fellow human being" part. Islam teaches that people who are not Muslims are not the fellow human beings of Muslims. Rather, they can be lied to and tricked and eventually executed if they won't convert.

Cool
Is it any statement on the Quaran states that,if someone won't agree to convert into Islams they have to excecute them?
Then why all those arabic countries have non muslim citizens.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 01:31:53 PM

Cool
Is it any statement on the Quaran states that,if someone won't agree to convert into Islams they have to excecute them?

https://quran.com/9/5
"And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

Some Muslims are good DESPITE their religion and will not kill another human being regardless of what ALLAH (or any other imaginary God) 'said' in the HOLY book.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:32:44 PM

Cool

At this link - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm - you will find most of the violence in Islam.

Muslim citizens are forced into Islam by threat of violence. But they don't obey Islam violence because they are not Muslim at heart.

Cool

semobo

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:37:42 PM

Cool

"And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

Some Muslims are good DESPITE their religion and will not kill another human being regardless of what ALLAH (or any other imaginary God) 'said' in the HOLY book.
I didn't know what Quran says,all I know is how the modern days muslims from my neighborhood reacts and they are good in my knowledge so don't call all Muslims as terrorist is my arguement.
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:46:28 PM

Cry Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists"  Should we say that? Cry Cry

I think there is always a scapegoat in the community.

Who is the most violent perpetrator of the massacre? Who?

I Think "" Hitler "!!! He persecuted 6 million Jews. With that we blame the Christians for that ?, Hitler, He's Christian ,so because he persecutes the Jews, it does not mean all Christians are like that.

Then , How about Muslims? are they all terrorists? Are there organizations that want to create a " Muslims Phobia" ?
It is inappropriate for us fellow humans to hate and kill each other.

what do you think?  

Terrorism has no particular religion
Religion can not be judged by one person.
There are many good Muslim people.
And many wicked people in all religions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:37:25 PM

Cool

I didn't know what Quran says,all I know is how the modern days muslims from my neighborhood reacts and they are good in my knowledge so don't call all Muslims as terrorist is my arguement.

How do you know those people are Muslims? Maybe they are only saying that they are Muslims, but really are not.

Why would they say that they are Muslims when they aren't? Because like you, they haven't read all of the Koran and Hadiths. Like you they don't realize that they aren't Muslims but are being deceived into thinkiong that they are Muslims.

True Muslims are people who follow Islam. And Islam says that Muslims have to be blatantly and dynamically violent at times. Islam says that when Muslims are not violent, it is for converting non-Muslims to Islam, or it is to deceive non-Muslims.

Further, What is a peaceful Muslim going to do when his clerics tell him that now is the time that he has to act violently and kill the infidels? Is he going to disobey thereby endangering himself and his whole family from the punishment that comes to backsliding Muslims? Probably not! More than likely he will suddenly learn how to become violent.

So, stop saying that Muslims aren't violent. If they aren't, they aren't Muslims.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:55:42 PM

Cry Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists"  Should we say that? Cry Cry

I think there is always a scapegoat in the community.

Who is the most violent perpetrator of the massacre? Who?

I Think "" Hitler "!!! He persecuted 6 million Jews. With that we blame the Christians for that ?, Hitler, He's Christian ,so because he persecutes the Jews, it does not mean all Christians are like that.

Then , How about Muslims? are they all terrorists? Are there organizations that want to create a " Muslims Phobia" ?
It is inappropriate for us fellow humans to hate and kill each other.

what do you think?  

Islam is a supremacist ideology.

Some Muslims read too much into it and do hate non-Muslims.  Others are good people who do not hate anyone DESPITE their religion.

Some Muslims become Islamists, then Jihadists, and eventually terrorists.

There is a wide spectrum of wackos in Islam, just like in any other supremacist ideology.

Every religion teaches goodness, believe me !!
If someone makes a mistake don't judge his religion, but that is his/her fault.

If you fail to see a link between Jihadist and his religion, I cannot help you.

If a Jihadist 'makes a mistake' as you put it by killing innocent people, and you fail to see why Quran verses are the root cause, I cannot help you.

Some Muslims are Jihadists.
Some Jihadists are terrorists.

All Jihadists are Muslims.

i.e. Some Muslims are terrorists.

The closest modern day analogy to the fanatical Muslim extremist might is the kamikaze Japanese fighters and pilots of world war II. Both internalized a political theology which guided their actions.

I think it is reasonable to not allow Islam the "benefit of the doubt" as a religion, which is given to religions, when it comes to Islam's political machinations. One large part of that is and will continue to be terror.

Any who claim different are either foolish or practicing Takiyya.

semobo

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:55:28 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 08:47:13 AM by semobo

Cool

How do you know those people are Muslims? Maybe they are only saying that they are Muslims, but really are not.

Why would they say that they are Muslims when they aren't? Because like you, they haven't read all of the Koran and Hadiths. Like you they don't realize that they aren't Muslims but are being deceived into thinkiong that they are Muslims.

True Muslims are people who follow Islam. And Islam says that Muslims have to be blatantly and dynamically violent at times. Islam says that when Muslims are not violent, it is for converting non-Muslims to Islam, or it is to deceive non-Muslims.

Further, What is a peaceful Muslim going to do when his clerics tell him that now is the time that he has to act violently and kill the infidels? Is he going to disobey thereby endangering himself and his whole family from the punishment that comes to backsliding Muslims? Probably not! More than likely he will suddenly learn how to become violent.

So, stop saying that Muslims aren't violent. If they aren't, they aren't Muslims.

Cool
If someone consdered to be an complete muslim they have five duty to complete which are kalima,five times prayer,pasting in Ramadhan,help the people in need and finally Hajj so they are following it so I call them as muslims.
Even I asked about the statment you guys mentioned with some of my muslim friends why they need to be violent if they have to be muslim but they said that some parts of Quran were replaced by wrong sentences intentionally and show to others as they were bad guys.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:24:17 PM

Cool

Cool
If someone consdered to be an complete muslim they have five duty to complete which are kalima,five times prayer,pasting in Ramadhan,help the people in need and finally Hajj so they are following it so I call them as muslims.
Even I asked about the statment you guys mentioned with some of my muslim friends why they need to be violent if they have to be muslim but they said that some parts of Quran were replaced by wrong sentences intentionally and show to others as they were bad guys.

If you think that some parts of the Koran and Hadiths were "replaced by wrong sentences intentionally," how do you know which ones? Maybe the ones you/they say are the "wrong" ones, are really the only right ones, and all the "good" ones are the wrong ones.

If you have to judge which parts of Islam are right and which ones are wrong, maybe there are as many different versions of Islam as there are Muslims.

This is chaos. You are talking about a religion of chaos. If Muslims are violent at times, because they accept the violent parts of the Koran as the true parts, Islam really means to think and do whatever you like.

This makes Islam way worse of a religion than has been described in this thread so far. And you are the one who is showing it to be this way.

Cool

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:10:56 PM

Cool

Cool

If you think that some parts of the Koran and Hadiths were "replaced by wrong sentences intentionally," how do you know which ones? Maybe the ones you/they say are the "wrong" ones, are really the only right ones, and all the "good" ones are the wrong ones.

If you have to judge which parts of Islam are right and which ones are wrong, maybe there are as many different versions of Islam as there are Muslims.

This is chaos. You are talking about a religion of chaos. If Muslims are violent at times, because they accept the violent parts of the Koran as the true parts, Islam really means to think and do whatever you like.

This makes Islam way worse of a religion than has been described in this thread so far. And you are the one who is showing it to be this way.

Cool

The bible has it's own fair share of violence, genocide, immorality etc. As the quran if you'd dig deep into it. I think the difference is that there are a lot of apologists and leaders who interpret the bible differently scrubbing out all the bad things there while muslim leaders are somewhat purists, sticking exactly to their holybook quite literally.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀