Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists" Should we say that?  (Read 1678 times)
Tsunade69 (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:11:54 PM

Cry Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists"  Should we say that? Cry Cry

I think there is always a scapegoat in the community.

Who is the most violent perpetrator of the massacre? Who?

I Think "" Hitler "!!! He persecuted 6 million Jews. With that we blame the Christians for that ?, Hitler, He's Christian ,so because he persecutes the Jews, it does not mean all Christians are like that.

Then , How about Muslims? are they all terrorists? Are there organizations that want to create a " Muslims Phobia" ?
It is inappropriate for us fellow humans to hate and kill each other.

what do you think?  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 02:25:41 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (1)

Cry Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists"  Should we say that? Cry Cry

I Think "" Hitler "!!! He persecuted 6 million Jews. With that we blame the Christians for that ?, Hitler, He's Christian ,so because he persecutes the Jews, it does not mean all Christians are like that.

Then , How about Muslims? are they all terrorists? Are there organizations that want to create a " Muslims Phobia" ?

what do you think?  

Islam is a supremacist ideology.

Some Muslims read too much into it and do hate non-Muslims.  Others are good people who do not hate anyone DESPITE their religion.

Some Muslims become Islamists, then Jihadists, and eventually terrorists.

There is a wide spectrum of wackos in Islam, just like in any other supremacist ideology.

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:38:25 PM

Whats about Stalin? Whats about americans and the indians? Whats about christian persecution by the islam? There are so many bad people and groups out there in the history of the human being... you cannot say this one or this one is the worst.

back to your question, why most people say muslims are terrorists. the majority of terrorist attacks is done by radical islamistic members. Sure, its wrong to say that all muslims are terrorists.... but i've never heard that anybody said that all muslims are terrorists. Huh religions in general are bad in my opinion.
but the mindset of the radical islam is stone age... a woman is worth nothing. homosexuals were treated really bad and so on...
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:27:16 PM

That 6 million number is wrong, Jewish media uses that to gain sympathy and let them do whatever the hell they want.  For all we know, Hitler could of been battling the bankers but ended up failing.  Not saying for certain but history is full of lies.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:18:14 PM

In my opinion terrorism have no religion.
Terrorists can say that they act in the name of some religion but it's not right.
They just abuse religious teaching for their own sake.
World religions promote peace and love in general, not war or hate.
People misuse religions. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 05:23:16 PM

Terrorists can say that they act in the name of some religion but it's not right.
People misuse religions. 

What do you do when you have unsafe products on the market?

You remove them by banning the sale of such products.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:20:44 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2019, 09:41:24 PM by Spendulus

what do you think?  

Muslims have been responsible for some 31,500 terror attacks since 9/11.

www.thereligionofpeace.com

....Sure, its wrong to say that all muslims are terrorists.... but i've never heard that anybody said that all muslims are terrorists....

Right, the OP thought he'd be clever and made up what is called the "straw man" logical fallacy.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:16:31 PM

Terrorists are terrorists, they don't have God to obey.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 09:38:57 PM

People misuse religions. 

I find it interesting people are unwilling to use this same tolerant logic when they feel people associated with Christianity do something wrong.
Tsunade69 (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:50:54 AM

what do you think?  

....Sure, its wrong to say that all muslims are terrorists.... but i've never heard that anybody said that all muslims are terrorists....

Right, the OP thought he'd be clever and made up what is called the "straw man" logical fallacy.

Are you sure they are Really Muslims? what if it's just a big slander designed by a secret community that wants the world to be chaotic ?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:53:13 AM

what do you think?  

Are you sure they are Really Muslims? what if it's just a big slander designed by a secret community that wants the world to be chaotic ?

Sorry, I made a mistake.

Looks like the current count of Islamic extremist attacks is 34,792.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:33:03 AM

Throughout history various religions (basically ideologies) have been used to justify oppression. Some religion just happen to be better tools than others. Especially the absolutist desert religions.
raymondspeaks

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:40:58 AM

what do you think?  

I'm more of an individualist myself. I don't like to smear people based on their belief systems / race / gender.

A typical example would be when I was younger our local shop was run by a family of Pakistani's. They didn't like to touch us when putting money in our hands and every time we walked into their shop they started talking in their native tongue. A few years later another Pakistani family bought the shop from the owners and their family were completely different. The owners shared beers with the locals in the local bar, their daughters were allowed to date whoever they wanted, and whenever we walked into their shop they swapped from their native tongue to English. Both families were Muslim. They may have both subscribed to the same belief sets but both families were guided by their own sense of morality and took a different aspect away from their belief.

Yes, there are bad Muslims. Yes, there are bad Christians. Yes, there are bad Atheists. Same with Liberals and Conservatives, they both have good and bad people in them - but to tar them all over the actions of other people is silly.

People are people. And span widely in beliefs, culture, even realities.

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?Po8A-2GPc)
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 11:03:30 AM

what do you think?  

Islam is a supremacist ideology.

Some Muslims read too much into it and do hate non-Muslims.  Others are good people who do not hate anyone DESPITE their religion.

Some Muslims become Islamists, then Jihadists, and eventually terrorists.

There is a wide spectrum of wackos in Islam, just like in any other supremacist ideology.

Every religion teaches goodness, believe me !!
If someone makes a mistake don't judge his religion, but that is his/her fault.

If you fail to see a link between Jihadist and his religion, I cannot help you.

If a Jihadist 'makes a mistake' as you put it by killing innocent people, and you fail to see why Quran verses are the root cause, I cannot help you.

Some Muslims are Jihadists.
Some Jihadists are terrorists.

All Jihadists are Muslims.

i.e. Some Muslims are terrorists.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 11:07:02 AM

what do you think?  

I'm more of an individualist myself. I don't like to smear people based on their belief systems / race / gender.

A typical example would be when I was younger our local shop was run by a family of Pakistani's. They didn't like to touch us when putting money in our hands and every time we walked into their shop they started talking in their native tongue. A few years later another Pakistani family bought the shop from the owners and their family were completely different. The owners shared beers with the locals in the local bar, their daughters were allowed to date whoever they wanted, and whenever we walked into their shop they swapped from their native tongue to English. Both families were Muslim. They may have both subscribed to the same belief sets but both families were guided by their own sense of morality and took a different aspect away from their belief.

Yes, there are bad Muslims. Yes, there are bad Christians. Yes, there are bad Atheists. Same with Liberals and Conservatives, they both have good and bad people in them - but to tar them all over the actions of other people is silly.

Stop blaming people.

You need to focus on ideology.

Islam is a very bad idea.  Quran is a vile, supremacist book that leads otherwise good people to do some horrible things.

raymondspeaks

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:17:56 AM

what do you think?  

Stop blaming people.

Islam is a very bad idea.  Quran is a vile, supremacist book that leads otherwise good people to do some horrible things.

Oh I absolutely agree with that,

But it's the same with Christianity. If you read the Bible it's a vile supremacist book that leads otherwise good people to do horrible things. Doesn't mean everyone is running around stoning folks for working on Sunday.

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?Po8A-2GPc)
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 11:44:59 AM

what do you think?  

Stop blaming people.

Islam is a very bad idea.  Quran is a vile, supremacist book that leads otherwise good people to do some horrible things.

But it's the same with Christianity. If you read the Bible it's a vile supremacist book that leads otherwise good people to do horrible things. Doesn't mean everyone is running around stoning folks for working on Sunday.

All religions are fairy tales.  Just because in one, a blind man flies to outer space on a winged horse does not justify another story where an old bearded guy created the universe in 6 days, 6000 years ago.  They are all utterly ridiculous.

What we are talking about is Islamists.  Why do they exist and what drives them to become Jihadists and eventually terrorists?

To me, it is clear that the Quran drives them to radicalize themselves.

Stay on the OP topic.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 11:49:15 AM

what do you think?  

Muslim -> Islamist -> Jihadist -> Terrorist

Yeah, it is obvious to anyone with half a brain.  I bet if you start with 100 Muslims you will have
50 Islamists
20 Jihadists
5 Terrorists (or soon to be terrorists)

raymondspeaks

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:03:55 PM

what do you think?  

Stop blaming people.

Islam is a very bad idea.  Quran is a vile, supremacist book that leads otherwise good people to do some horrible things.

All religions are fairy tales.  Just because in one, a blind man flies to outer space on a winged horse does not justify another story where an old bearded guy created the universe in 6 days, 6000 years ago.  They are all utterly ridiculous.

What we are talking about is Islamists.  Why do they exist and what drives them to become Jihadists and eventually terrorists?

Stay on the OP topic.

I am on the OP topic my friend.

There are radicals in every crazy ideology. This is what I was trying to put forth. Perhaps I can't profess to know every worldly event under the name of some crazy religious zealot because I only know those in my circle and that which the news reports to me.

But you can't just go around saying that All Muslims are terrorists because then you'd need to know EVERY Muslim and be inside each and every one of their heads. Otherwise then you would be ASSUMING all Muslims are terrorists.

I don't like to make assumptions because I'd have to know everything about everything. That would be a hard feat!

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 12:34:31 PM

what do you think?  

Stop blaming people.

Stay on the OP topic.

I am on the OP topic my friend.

There are radicals in every crazy ideology. This is what I was trying to put forth. Perhaps I can't profess to know every worldly event under the name of some crazy religious zealot because I only know those in my circle and that which the news reports to me.

But you can't just go around saying that All Muslims are terrorists because then you'd need to know EVERY Muslim and be inside each and every one of their heads. Otherwise then you would be ASSUMING all Muslims are terrorists.

I don't like to make assumptions because I'd have to know everything about everything. That would be a hard feat!

Who is saying 'all Muslims are terrorists'?  In my previous post, I gave you my estimate on how many Muslims are terrorists (or Muslims who want to become martyrs), 5% in my estimation.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: