Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:00:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The crypto market is improving and green.  (Read 16339 times)
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:27:28 PM

Goodnight all, We can see the condition of the crypto market is starting to improve over the past few months. In your opinion, what is the main cause of the market is improving for now. Share your knowledge here and let's discuss it. Thank you all,

Vk.point girl

I still remember that month of March reading an article stating that btc is going to $100 sooner but it's clearly just a distraction and FUD the community. But I'm gonna be honest that it almost gave me a heartattack because it's too low for an expecation. I think the crypto market started to grow very healthy at this point because of positive trends like reverse bans and regulations.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:03:00 PM

For now btc is the show stopper as it, btc has been dominating the market for quite some time now while alts are just by the sideline watching, as an alts hodler it is very hard to watch this one sided market without feeling a bit frustrated Roll Eyes what will it take for alts to join the race! we need to see some activities in the market, bags are getting heavier  Grin

That sounds frustrating when we see our tokens definitely affected with the recent price supression, due to btc market spikes. Alts nowadays cannot move forward, because of those reasons that created strong resistance to pull down the market of alts. I am also bitcoin holder, but it's not good enough to see btc was only moving greener and so sad when all of my alts we'rent able to obtain a profitable price pumps.

It is a cycle, we can not hope for something significant if we do not see something like this. Let's be honest here, our demand is not as high as we used to be in 2017. And a lot of people got out of it because of the decline, and even some of them are still crying because of their decision buying it a year ago. If Bitcoin does not make any sound, do you think people still believe it's going to be profitable? and do you think people will feel interested in cryptocurrency? Every alts are underwater right now, without exception.
but it does not mean it's dying, it's only in a dormant state until Bitcoin stops its momentum and the investors move their cash to many different alts. As we used to be
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:08:22 PM

Goodnight all, We can see the condition of the crypto market is starting to improve over the past few months. In your opinion, what is the main cause of the market is improving for now. Share your knowledge here and let's discuss it. Thank you all,

Vk.point girl

the market always experiences a change every time. so we never know what causes the ups and downs that sometimes occur in coins. because selaly happens suddenly.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:28:52 AM

For now btc is the show stopper as it, btc has been dominating the market for quite some time now while alts are just by the sideline watching, as an alts hodler it is very hard to watch this one sided market without feeling a bit frustrated Roll Eyes what will it take for alts to join the race! we need to see some activities in the market, bags are getting heavier  Grin

That sounds frustrating when we see our tokens definitely affected with the recent price supression, due to btc market spikes. Alts nowadays cannot move forward, because of those reasons that created strong resistance to pull down the market of alts. I am also bitcoin holder, but it's not good enough to see btc was only moving greener and so sad when all of my alts we'rent able to obtain a profitable price pumps.

Altcoin this year is really bad and I don't know what to do except wait because currently most of the altcoin I hold have a huge loss and many coins are no longer mentioned in the past this time. This year we witnessed the new growth of Bitcoin but altcoin is the opposite and is in a very bad phase so if you have confidence in altcoin, consider investing because the price at this time is very cheap compared to last year

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:06:59 PM

It's true that the market has recovered so much for the past few months and its great to see coming back up. I guess 1 thing that really helped the price is adoption, we can see mainstream media starting to look at bitcoin in a good way. There are also quality coins listed in big exchanges like Binance that has high volume due to them having sealed partnerships, helping the overall value of the project. Though cryptocurrency is so volatile, we'll never know when it will drop again.
UDONNA

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:31:13 PM

One must understand that any important events begin to exert any influence on the mass consciousness only after they have occurred, and even then with a time delay. Very often the media work on someone else's order to create a general mood and rock the market. And people primitively believe everything they hear in the news channels.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:48:07 PM

For me, the crypto market has not improved. It was a pump of Bitcoin and some altcoins and there is going to be a hard dump after. 70 percent of dominance of Bitcoin and no improvements or loss at the side of the altcoins is the proof of it. It is a little like the pump of ZClassic to $200. Don't tell me that Bitcoin can get 100 percent of dominance, at that would mean the end of ICO and IEO and the interest of new companies for using the blockchain. Bitcoin has been pumped because some people did follow some whales who were saying about Bitcoin reaching $20000 and more before the end of this year. Yeah, i am still waiting the result for the end of next year for bitcoin to be worth 1 million usd.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:55:07 PM

BTC dominance can swallow weak and small altcoins. People will simply rush to sell them, and they will go down. We can see the picture where only a few cryptos including BTC sure, will be in a green zone. The background will be red. Suppose that it is a real threat for tokens with low market capitalization. Bitcoin trust is huge now, and all want to have it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: