Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (QSA) Quinto S.A. Sponsorship (@ Crossroads, Need Opinion Please)  (Read 286 times)
QuintoSA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 08:17:23 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2020, 01:57:22 PM by QuintoSA

COMPANY INFORMATION
  • Legal Name:
Quinto Sociedad Anónima
  • Country of Orgin:
Costa Rica
  • Incorporated:
22 November 2016
  • Business License:
  • Legal Representative:
Marielos Meléndez H. J.D. LL.D.

ICO INFORMATION
  • Dates:
TBD (In Hiatus)
  • Name:
Quinto SA Sponsorship
  • Symbol:
QSA
  • Platform:
Ethereum / ERC20
  • Contract:
0x9bf10963ea316e4abf4dfbe46634021fecbf4d12

Token Details:
  • Supply:
1 000 000
  • Currencies:
Ethereum (ETH)
  • Price:
1 QSA = 0.10 ETH (1.00 ETH = 10 QSA)
  • Soft Cap:
25 000 QSA (2 500 ETH) -- Softcap is based on $200.00 USD Ethereum price point
  • When Issued:
24 hours or less after 6 Confirmation (working on full automation)

Token Distribution:
  • Sale:
50%
  • Team & Advisors:
0%
  • Reserve:
50%

Token Funds Allocation:
  • Development:
80% -- Build front-end (Web/Mobile) client
  • Risk Insurance:
10% -- Risk insurance on QuintoBTC Lottery Drawing ($20 Million USD) to guarantee payout on initial lottery drawing.
  • Administrative:
10% -- (Start-up Cost)

Token Docmentation:
Brief description of the market and goals of ICO.
Legal contract between Quinto S.A. and Token Holders to protect both parties.
Brief video about the QSA Token.

Token Bonus Schedule:
PHASE
ONE    
PHASE
TWO    
PHASE
THREE    
TBD -
TBD
TBD -
TBD
TBD -
TBD
Qty
Bonus
Qty
Bonus
Qty
Bonus
1-9
200%
1-9
10%
1-9
5%
10-49
250%
10-49
150%
10-49
120%
50+
300%
50+
200%
50+
150%

QSA Token Objective

Our objective with the QSA sponsorship token is to influence the success of our gaming platform. Through the token, we can provide security and stability of funds and offer large guaranteed jackpots within specific games.

Customers want assurance when placing wagers, and all our games are 100% provably fair, as all the calculations are published and can be independently verified.  With a QSA sponsorship, customers can be at ease knowing that jackpots will be paid.

What is QSA Token for?

The QSA Sponsorship token is designed to raise the necessary funds in order to complete the front end and offer appropriate jackpots within the Quinto gaming platform. QSA Tokens DO NOT represent ownership (security) in Quinto S.A. nor does the tokens generated have a utility function within the platform. Token holders and Quinto S.A. agree that the Royalty Contract is a legal and binding contract between the two parties.

QSA Token Risks

All initial coin offerings (ICOs) have two types of risk, inherent risk, and residual risk.  Most ICOs are an inherent risk with many owners not fully understanding their own business model, however, Quinto S.A. (QSA) tokens are a residual risk as funds generated by the QSA Sponsorship token are held in escrow and can only be used to offset the deficit from funds collected on a specific jackpot. This can happen when a prize is won prior to the mathematical probabilities of covering the jackpot.

Here are the mathematical probabilities for each of our game that have a jackpot prize:

DICE
Jackpot (bits)

Odds : 1

Risk %

100 000 000

100 000 000

Dice Jackpot payout is a calculated percentage based on wager amount and qualification.
100% of jackpot is based on a 10 000 bits (฿0.01) wager amount, minimum wager requirement is 1 bit (฿0.000001).

BINGO
Game
Jackpot (bits)

Risk %

Bonanza
1 000 000

6 831 277

Three-Up
250 000

2 430 900

LOTTERY
Game
Jackpot (bits)

Risk %

QuintoBTC
500 000 000

311 875 200

5:55 LOTTO
2 000 000

3 478 761

Daily 4
20 000

341 055

Super 10
100 000

3 628 800

Quinto S.A. Royalty Contract Offering

In a Revenue Royalty Loan Agreement (“Royalty Contract”), the Quinto S.A. token holder(s) will purchase token(s) in exchange for a royalty payment of 25% of all gross revenue for a period of five (5) years. An individual token holder’s portion of the 25% royalty in the Royalty Contract will be equal to the ratio of their investment to the total of 500,000 QSA tokens.

If the token holder supplies their email (Highly Recommended) when requesting a deposit address on our ICO site, they will receive a detailed weekly report on all earnings from each game, and the current value of the QSA token (Starting the first full week of earnings).

Modifications
  • (29 Feb 2020 | 00:00 UTC) Complete re-write
  • (01 Apr 2019 | 16:52 UTC) Updated Subject
  • (29 Mar 2019 | 17:44 UTC) Formatting of tables under "QSA Token Risks" section

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quietbearcoin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:15:36 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 03:34:03 AM by quietbearcoin

After reading the entire proposal and white paper, and after communicating with the owner of the company via email, I chose to buy 100 tokens now in order to receive the 25% bonus, which was sent to my wallet, very soon after my investment was received by them.

I bought the 100 tokens because I always like being on the side of the house, whenever possible.

I also like the fact that the funds being invested are held in a cold wallet that can be viewed at any time.

When I emailed the owner, he responded immediately. It is plain to see that he is very focused on running a tight ship that is very transparent in it's operations. He is always available to answer any of my questions or concerns, which is pretty uncommon in this field of investing.

So, good luck to us! Smiley
QuintoSA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:33:11 PM

After reading the entire proposal and white paper, and after communicating with the owner of the company via email, I chose to buy 100 tokens now in order to receive the 25% bonus, which was sent to my wallet, very soon after my investment was received by them.

I bought the 100 tokens because I always like being on the side of the house, whenever possible.

I also like the fact that the funds being invested are held in a cold wallet that can be viewed at any time.

When I emailed the owner, he responded immediately. It is plain to see that he is very focused on running a tight ship that is very transparent in it's operations. He is always available to answer any of my questions or concerns, which is pretty uncommon in this field of investing.

So, good luck to us! Smiley

Thank you for your kind words.

Please if anyone has a question please use the contact us on our ICO site or PM me.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:36:19 PM

How will you gonna run your project for a long time if your gonna sell 100% of your token supply?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
QuintoSA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 09:32:29 PM

How will you gonna run your project for a long time if your gonna sell 100% of your token supply?

Our tokens do not represent ownership, so selling them all does not affect how our organization is structured or managed for its longevity.

Instead, token ownership is a means to support the site in its infancy to offer large jackpots. As we stated in our posting, these tokens are a replacement for a customary risk management company.

pinoycash

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:36:44 AM

Our tokens do not represent ownership, so selling them all does not affect how our organization is structured or managed for its longevity.

Instead, token ownership is a means to support the site in its infancy to offer large jackpots. As we stated in our posting, these tokens are a replacement for a customary risk management company.

Yeah i get that, But since investors will be the one holding all the tokens. What will be your motivation to work harder for your project? since you don't own a single token for your project you are not force to create a value for your holdings.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
QuintoSA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 07:00:13 PM

Yeah i get that, But since investors will be the one holding all the tokens. What will be your motivation to work harder for your project? since you don't own a single token for your project you are not force to create a value for your holdings.

Is it possible you’re not fully understanding the concept of the QSA token?

Quinto S.A. has shareholders, which is separate from QSA sponsorship tokens. Your use of the term “investor” implies ownership of Quinto S.A.  QSA tokens does not represent security within Quinto S.A., however, Quinto S.A. is very motivated, as all shareholders expect a substantial ROI and what is a better motivator than a successful site.

So yes, there is a symbiotic relationship between QSA token value and the profitability of Quinto S.A.

Let us explain by looking at our Bonanza Bingo game:

• Wager amount for a single card is 50.00 bits
  • House edge of 5%: 2.50 bits (our motivator)
  • Minimum payout per wager: 12.50 bits
  • Jackpot funds: 35.00 bits
  • 1 000 000 bits guaranteed jackpot

Token holders ("Sponsors") are taking on the risk of paying the guaranteed jackpot amount, and therefore charge a premium of 15%1 of the jackpot funds collected.  This amounts to 5.25 bits per wager for this particular game, thereby increasing the value of the QSA token.

What’s not fully transparent is the overall risk to the Sponsors decreases with each wager. The deficit between collected jackpot funds and the guarantee jackpot amount is reduced per wager and at some point the deficit becomes ZERO; to which Sponsors take on no more risk, although the premiums continue.

1Please read the QSA Token Contract for actual details.

DanDegan

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 05:11:37 PM

Looks like an interesting project.
Does any media talk about your project in spanish? I would be delighted to see what others write about it.

Best regards,
QuintoSA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 05:29:51 PM

Looks like an interesting project.
Does any media talk about your project in spanish? I would be delighted to see what others write about it.

Best regards,

Currently English is the only language that our documents are available in.  If there is anything specific you want translated, we can get that done.

quietbearcoin

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:56:25 PM

Even though I have already bought your tokens, I have a follow-up question about what you wrote?

What’s not fully transparent is the overall risk to the Sponsors decreases with each wager. The deficit between collected jackpot funds and the guarantee jackpot amount is reduced per wager and at some point the deficit becomes ZERO; to which Sponsors take on no more risk, although the premiums continue.

Could you please explain how the deficit becomes ZERO?
QuintoSA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 04:17:30 AM

Even though I have already bought your tokens, I have a follow-up question about what you wrote?

Could you please explain how the deficit becomes ZERO?

We'll do our best...

We have two different holding accounts "Disbursable" the funds in which to pay to players and "Reserve" funds collected to reduce sponsorship risk.

We use a proprietary calculation to determine the current risk to the Sponsors and still maintain jackpot growth.  At the opening of our site, this ratio is 1 to 9 ( Disbursable : Reserve) and gets adjusted on each individual game depending on the play for each game.

Still using the data from our Bingo Bonanza game example in the previous post:

Token holders ("Sponsors") are taking on the risk of paying the guaranteed jackpot amount, and therefore charge a premium of 15%1 of the jackpot funds collected.  This amounts to 5.25 bits per wager for this particular game, thereby increasing the value of the QSA token.

Assume we have 4 players with 1 wager each, the total collected for the jackpot ("Amount") is 119.00 bits, minus the Sponsors fee of 21.00 bits.

The Amount would be disbursed as follow:
Disburable:
11.90 bits
Reserve:
107.10 bits

The jackpot for the game would show 1 000 011.90, however, the overall deficit to the Sponsors was reduced by 107.10 bits.

Bingo Bonanza offers 480 games in a 24 hour period, and if the number of players and ratio stayed consistent it would take approximately 20 days for the Reserve deficit to reach ZERO.  All sites have peaks and valleys on gameplay and so will we, thus we can not give a definitive time frame as to when the deficit would reach ZERO.

If something is unclear, please do not hesitate to ask.

pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 02:00:41 PM

Quinto S.A. has shareholders, which is separate from QSA sponsorship tokens. Your use of the term “investor” implies ownership of Quinto S.A.  QSA tokens does not represent security within Quinto S.A., however, Quinto S.A. is very motivated, as all shareholders expect a substantial ROI and what is a better motivator than a successful site.

So yes, there is a symbiotic relationship between QSA token value and the profitability of Quinto S.A.

To make it short the token your selling is NOT BACK by anything? Is that correct?

You are selling tokens via Token Sale, You can simply says "hey we need money to create our platform give us your ETH/BTC then we send you a token"

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
QuintoSA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 11:04:24 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 03:15:49 PM by QuintoSA

To make it short the token your selling is NOT BACK by anything? Is that correct?

You are selling tokens via Token Sale, You can simply says "hey we need money to create our platform give us your ETH/BTC then we send you a token"

What are most ICOs? A promise of a future product in which they are asking you, the token holder, to supply money to build that product. People purchase the token on the belief that this product will be built so that the token will make a profit.

But what do you also see on most ICOs:
  • Founder:
20%
  • Team/Advisor:
10%
  • Bounty/AirDrop:
10%
  • Bug Reward:
10%
  • Private:
20%
  • PreICO:
20%
  • Public ICO:
10%

So ICOs like this basically dilutes the token holder 70 to 90% by giving ownership through airdrops for no monetary value, giving away huge bonuses to private and pre-ICO token holders, and then on top of it all, giving 20% to the founders. With that in mind, when you purchase your token all the funds go into the company’s own coffers.

So for an investor in most ICOs, you have to overcome all these enormous hurdles before you can break even, let alone see a reasonable ROI.

Now to address the elephant in the room:

Quinto S.A. already has a working product, as it is in the final stages for its new website release.

Unlike most traditional ICOs we are not diluting the token holders by doing airdrops or giving the founders any tokens.

But let's be perfectly honest, some of the token holder valuations are diluted based on the amount and when tokens are purchased, as the bonus rewarded on the purchase does influence the overall valuation of the token.

Quinto S.A. is holding 80% of the funds collected from the token sale in a cold wallet (“Escrow”). These funds are only to be used per our QSA Token Contract, and with the complete explanation of all our games and provably fair algorithms per our Terms and Conditions.

The remaining 20% is for Quinto S.A. use, however, the majority of the funds invested are to be used to purchase outside high-risk insurance for our initial launch of the dice and lottery games. We do plan on using some of the funds to further our market reach and develop our mobile product; NOT to create our product.

Personal Note:

I am being completely transparent and diplomatic when answering all posts/questions.  Now having said that, it seems by the tone of your statements/questions, that you have some sort of vendetta against our token sale and/or you just want more advertisement for the site you are promoting. Nevertheless, if you have any more questions about QSA token sale, I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

Modifications
  • (05 Apl 2019 | 15:15 UTC) Corrected grammer, and swapped paragraph

quietbearcoin

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:28:08 AM

So, once the jackpot tokens have been secured for the games' guarantee, the investors will continue receiving returns, even after the jackpot is fully self sustaining?

Also... Will Quinto S.A. at some point, buy these tokens back from the investors, or is this an open ended investment?

Thanks in advance...
QuintoSA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:23:43 PM

So, once the jackpot tokens have been secured for the games' guarantee, the investors will continue receiving returns, even after the jackpot is fully self sustaining?

Also... Will Quinto S.A. at some point, buy these tokens back from the investors, or is this an open ended investment?

Thanks in advance...

In the QSA Token Contract Section (3) “Token Fee Schedule”:

3.  Token Fee Schedule

Sponsor agrees to collect up to 15%1 of jackpot wagering from all jackpot games set out in paragraph 2(c) above and receive a transfer of said earnings weekly at Midnight UTC every Sunday to Escrow account for a period of two years (not beyond Midnight UTC on June 01, 2021) or the collected reserve on each individual game account equaling two times (2x) guaranteed jackpot prize payout for each individual game, whichever comes first. This fee is designed to recoup the actual cost of each outstanding QSA token, with a reasonable usage fee, instead of advance payment as is standard on most risk management promotional contracts.

In short Yes.  We need to hold sponsorship funds for an extended period of time until our "Reserve" cap reaches two times (x2) the guaranteed jackpot amount, thus sponsors will earn a premium until our criterion is met.

In the QSA Token Contract Section (4) “Reimbursement Schedule”:

4.  Reimbursement Schedule

In the event that Escrow account has available funds for payout, Sponsor must initiate reimbursement to Token Holder(s) no later than Midnight UTC on July 01, 2021. Sponsor has the right to buy back Tokens at any time should the Token Holder be willing to sell back to Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost or stolen token. Token Holder(s) have until Midnight UTC on January 01, 2022 to turn in their tokens for reimbursement, any remaining funds in Escrow after this date will become the property of the Sponsor.

Our contract has a termination date insomuch that both parties have mutual benefits.  Once our Reserve reaches one time (x1) of the guaranteed jackpot amount, our intention is to start offering a buyback of the token, so the token holders can have an early exit should they want.  Nonetheless, the longer the token holder keeps their token(s) the more they earn in premiums.

We strongly encourage the token holder's to supply us with an email when purchasing their tokens.  Not only will you be sent weekly updates on the token current valuation, but you will also be notified of buybacks or any other happenings with the token.

NOTE: We do not use the term investor as these token are not security nor an investment.

quietbearcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:29:25 AM

Just wanted to thank you for answering all of my questions.

I hope others will see the benefits of purchasing tokens to be on the side of the house.
The odds are definitely good.

I just wish I had more to invest.  Wink

Also, I hope you don't let those that seem to attack your project (imho), get to you.

Remember, you get the most flak when you're over the target!
QuintoSA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 02:39:39 PM

It has been nearly a year since our last posting and I (Majority Owner and lead developer) would like to explain our absence.

During the time when we first announced the ICO and promoted Quinto S.A. my mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and I felt it was my duty to focus on her well-being, and put this project on hold.  Sadly enough, my mother passed away in September of 2019.

With my personal life back to normal, my primary focus was once again my project.  For several months, I finished up the development of our back-end server software and worked with another individual to help design a working model.

Now with the back-end completed and a good concept of what is required for the front-end interface, I am at a crossroads. I have been talking with private investors and recently agreed upon a $150K investment with one individual, however, this is not an adequate amount to fulfill all the necessary requirements to start in May 2020.

Finding private investors is very difficult when my inner circle is not very large.  I have restructured my QSA token and been contemplating on trying the ICO again. 

I have a serious question and am seeking forum opinions.  Should I try an ICO again?  I have a small core group that I trust but want outside opinions.  I know that we can and will find private investors over time, but don’t know which would achieve my goal faster (if at all).

Thanks for reading my post.

QuintoSA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 01:58:29 PM

I bumped this up to see if I can get some valid feedback.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: