Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:32:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested in a fruitful business endeavor?  (Read 167 times)
Mr.Trustxx (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:18:11 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2019, 02:56:52 AM by Mr.Trustxx

Greetings, my fellow entrepreneurs
My name is Dakota Drake and I am a devoted Bitcoin enthusiast in the regard that cryptocurrency of any kind is the perfect solution to capitalistic greed and money motivated corruption. Recently I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I've come up with, what I believe, is a very lucrative business model. Now I could explain it in detail in this post, but we all know that would be rather foolish of me. I'm reaching out to the community in the hope of finding a business partner. Someone who is loyal, motivated and enjoys supplying demands. (And also likes money)
For a small loan of $160 USD or BTC0.040, I can guarantee a full return including 20% interest within 2 weeks or 15 days. Also, as collateral, I'm still trying to think of something fair. I have no altcoin to offer, so I suppose if you'd like to request you're own form of collateral we could negotiate. I'm looking for a partner that likes to make.momeh fairly quickly.

For any further discussion, I can be reached at dblakedrake@gmail.com or (318) 370-3097  

BTC Wallet: 35itDKjRXsqRVRWb2weZumKPC5JtjQ28xW

Let's make this money, someone  Wink
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:31:06 PM

Greetings, my fellow entrepreneurs
My name is Dakota Drake and I am a devoted Bitcoin enthusiast in the regard that cryptocurrency of any kind is the perfect solution to capitalistic greed and money motivated corruption. Recently I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I've come up with, what I believe, is a very lucrative business model. Now I could explain it in detail in this post, but we all know that would be rather foolish of me. I'm reaching out to the community in the hope of finding a business partner. Someone who is loyal, motivated and enjoys supplying demands. (And also likes money)
For a small loan of $160 USD or BTC0.040, I can guarantee a full return including 20% interest within 2 weeks or 15 days.

For any further discussion, I can be reached at dblakedrake@gmail.com or (318) 370-3097 

You can guarantee the repayment of this loan, based on what exactly? I don't see any valid and thus a valuable collateral.
So it seems that you reach out the community to find fools who will believe your very lucrative business model.

Unless you tell us how you will secure lender's money, i see you been red in a sec... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:53:36 PM

You can guarantee the repayment of this loan, based on what exactly? I don't see any valid and thus a valuable collateral.
So it seems that you reach out the community to find fools who will believe your very lucrative business model.

Unless you tell us how you will secure lender's money, i see you been red in a sec... Roll Eyes

That is exactly why I provide 2 ways to discuss the matter of collateral and guarantee privately, obviously for the sake of discretion. And no where did I read that it's mandatory to state in the original post all of that sensitive information.  

You can find the sticky message, here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 Since you just mentioned the possibility of offering collateral, I will leave your account untagged, for now. However, you may want to mention the possibility of collateral in your opening post. Other default trust members may not be so merciful. Also, the preferred collateral is usually an altcoin that has reasonable volume.

As in 2013, it seems the trend has continued - a massive influx of users, both new and old, has continued to hit the Lending section with more and more loans being asked for daily. Due to scams a "rule" has been created which, while not currently "enforced", is basically a minimum requirement to get a loan. Note that this isn't an official forum rule, it's just a rule that most lenders will follow.

The rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" means that in order to get a loan you must give collateral that is equal, or preferably higher to the amount you are being loaned.

If you completely ignore this sticky and make a loan request with no collateral, without having massive trust on the forum, the chances of you getting negative trusted feedback and therefore having a Trade with Extreme Caution tag is almost 100%.

In general the amount lenders will be looking for is collateral equal to 110%-120% of the amount you are being loaned. Why is this? Well, first, they want to discourage you from running off with the funds. Collateral also needs to be something that can easily be sold, which brings me to my second point - your $500 worth of ink isn't going to cut it as collateral. Normally lenders will want things such as Altcoins or precious metals, although things that can be sent electronically are preferred.

A common question is why don't I just sell my collateral? Well the reasoning behind collateral is that you think it's going to appreciate in price or do not want to sell it, encouraging you to pay back the loan to have your collateral returned.

However, you must also watch out for collateral scammers. These guys take your collateral and run, without sending you the loan. Avoid this by using escrow.

This applies to lenders too - for your own sake, please follow this rule, both for your wallet and to discourage scammers from coming here.

The below post is also part of this [EDU].

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: