Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Website development  (Read 138 times)
Crypt0C0d3rz (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:37:03 PM

We can develop any type of custom website depending on your needs. Contact us with detailed explanation of what you need and we will tell you the price and time needed to develop the website.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:16:09 PM

We can develop any type of custom website depending on your needs. Contact us with detailed explanation of what you need and we will tell you the price and time needed to develop the website.

Have you got any experience developing other websites in this niche?
You need to put up a consolidated portfolio.

Also - don't make the mistake of using example images from the internet (something I did a few years back, regretfully) - regardless of the fact that you can recreate something like that example.

When posting a portfolio sample here, be ready to have your work / idea stolen no matter what you do so be prepared for that as well.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Crypt0C0d3rz (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:45:59 PM

Have you got any experience developing other websites in this niche?
You need to put up a consolidated portfolio.

Also - don't make the mistake of using example images from the internet (something I did a few years back, regretfully) - regardless of the fact that you can recreate something like that example.

When posting a portfolio sample here, be ready to have your work / idea stolen no matter what you do so be prepared for that as well.
All you said is true, however we planned to put up fresh portfolio as we do websites.
Currently we are working on one and should be done in about a week, so after its done we will put a demo here instead of just posting screenshots of it.
Thank You for your suggestion.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:06:20 PM

"Any type of custom website" is bragging. What if I ask you to make me a website like Facebook or AWS cloud services? Can you do that? I'm definitely sure you'd not have enough manpower or skills required to do that. (If you did you wouldn't be asking for freelance jobs here on bitcointalk).
Crypt0C0d3rz (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:04:47 PM

"Any type of custom website" is bragging. What if I ask you to make me a website like Facebook or AWS cloud services? Can you do that? I'm definitely sure you'd not have enough manpower or skills required to do that. (If you did you wouldn't be asking for freelance jobs here on bitcointalk).
On your example, facebook is about 15 years old, when it started as the facebook was not even close to the look and features it has now so really i don't see why you call that statement a bragging based on your example. However I'm definitely sure you'd not have enough money to even think of making a request for a site like that!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:16:49 PM

On your example, facebook is about 15 years old, when it started as the facebook was not even close to the look and features it has now so really i don't see why you call that statement a bragging based on your example. However I'm definitely sure you'd not have enough money to even think of making a request for a site like that!
Exactly so you do agree it's not easy to make a website like a facebook when someone comes with that requirement right? That is why I used the term bragging. Either way, you don't seem to have much experience in this space since there are no links to the portfolio. The reason I mind posting is because I'm a developer myself and often hire developers from here to do a number of programming tasks.
Crypt0C0d3rz (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:03:57 PM

Exactly so you do agree it's not easy to make a website like a facebook when someone comes with that requirement right? That is why I used the term bragging. Either way, you don't seem to have much experience in this space since there are no links to the portfolio. The reason I mind posting is because I'm a developer myself and often hire developers from here to do a number of programming tasks.
yeah, i agree its not easy, but its not impossible. I do have experience and soon enough there will be portfolio published here. So aside from you outsourcing here we are also the competition Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: