Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ended-Thanks Guys!] Microlancer.io Signature Campaign Accepting Jr to Hero  (Read 2869 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:15:23 AM

Yes. Check it again it shouldn't exceed the 4000 character max in my signature.
Ive revised it its about 3800 now I pmed you and changed code on post #2

Now it's working fine.

A small suggestion, what you pay for the hero members is being paid to members on other campaigns. Now if you decrease the post count per week to ten, you could get all the slots filled soon. Congrats on the project and the effort you've taken as a single person.

Yeah, I agree 10 post or 15 might be good .

FYI socks435 your signature should have either the ?ref= code removed, or replaced with your own referral code. Just wanted you to be aware.
Yeah I just put my own referral code and remove the old ref link.
It seems that you still not updating the spreadsheet who join in the campaign.  Let us know if we are accepted so that they can start posting including me.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
WhyFhy (OP)

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:11:24 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 01:42:11 PM by WhyFhy

Yes. Check it again it shouldn't exceed the 4000 character max in my signature.
Ive revised it its about 3800 now I pmed you and changed code on post #2

Now it's working fine.

A small suggestion, what you pay for the hero members is being paid to members on other campaigns. Now if you decrease the post count per week to ten, you could get all the slots filled soon. Congrats on the project and the effort you've taken as a single person.

Yeah, I agree 10 post or 15 might be good .

FYI socks435 your signature should have either the ?ref= code removed, or replaced with your own referral code. Just wanted you to be aware.
Yeah I just put my own referral code and remove the old ref link.
It seems that you still not updating the spreadsheet who join in the campaign.  Let us know if we are accepted so that they can start posting including me.
*edit okay added!
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:39:23 PM

Bitcointalk.org profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1583764
Microlancer.io Username: easemypain
Wearing signature?: yes

Whats going on with your merit? 1 per 910 post?
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:44:59 PM

Another micro freelance ico.
This is not an ICO. But yes this is another micro freelancer site. You should check their site  https://microlancer.io once again and their ANN too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121060.msg50176994#msg50176994 You may earn good money by completing works there.
DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:52:17 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 05:20:37 PM by DarkKnightNeverDie

It's normal.
There are so many Junior member have only single merit, that help them to get that rank.
Whats going on with your merit? 1 per 910 post?
I have something to contribute to your project and the campaign. I am not on computer now, in bed, instead, so I will write down shortly.
1) Payment rates: it is low but the low payment rate is not matter to decide your campaign will get supporters or not. It is just one of factors to attract them.
Two factors attract supporters are:
Payment rates: that likely can not be raised more (you already raised it higher than original ones), because your funds for it maybe small, I guess.
However, you should not worry about that. Even some $ means lots of things for people around the world, especially who lives in developing, low income nations. It means a lot for them, as well as your small site. Such low funds to pay for supporters maybe come from lots of efforts of Microlancer team to do promotions.
Post required to get paid: with such low payment date, 20 post per week is highly requirement, I think.
So, you should reduce post requirements a bit. Addiitionally, more posts don't equal to more attention.
If your participants mainly posting shit posts to get quota, it might lead to failures for your campaign.
Readers might feel annoying with your site, that promoted by shit posters.

2) Post quality: you should focus on this. Such as post length, acceptable boards/ child boards, and don't accept off-context, off-topic posts. This one should state in the rule of campaign as detailed and strictly as possible.
From the OP:
Only productive posts will be counted (helping people, opinions or thoughts no 1 word bumps, or 1 sentence post, no filibusters)
Rule on post quality is not good, and should be adjusted.

3) Manual checking post quota and post quality: participants who don't satisfy post quota, and / or post quality will not get paid. It will help maintain good post quality in general for your campaign, that in turn result in better effects. It will help the team to save more money by reject to pay for shot posters and their shitshows.

Nearly $80 in total per week, for 6 weeks, it cost around $480, that is not a small fund from small site.
Let's do it right for your project.

I don't read rules and the OP carefully, can not quote to discuss because I am in bed, sorry for any inconveniences.

To sum up, I think ten (or 15) posts per week is fine, but focus on post quality, and don't pay for low quality posts as well as burst posting posts.
Simply do what you think is right and good for your site, your fund, your campaign.
Should focus on quality rather than quantity.
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:51:34 PM

Bitcointalk.org profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1151300
Microlancer.io Username: thinbct
Wearing signature?: sure
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:51:42 PM

Bitcointalk.org profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2146376
Microlancer.io Username: Aryleeto

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:11:22 AM

updated Jr Member slots full see the spreadsheet and message me if you have any questions!
SiDtHeBeSt

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:56:00 AM

Bitcointalk.org profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=955778
Microlancer.io Username: Will update.
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:13:02 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 01:57:54 PM by WhyFhy

Bitcointalk.org profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=955778
add the [center ] tag at the beginning of your sig! And update your microlancer.io username when you get a chance so that you can get a ref url to insert into your sig
thin

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:47:15 PM

I volunteer to wear a corresponding avatar picture, just share an appropriate one
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:15:13 PM

I volunteer to wear a corresponding avatar picture, just share an appropriate one
Although you do not have to we appreciate it!
SiDtHeBeSt

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:43:36 PM

add the [center ] tag at the beginning of your sig! And update your microlancer.io username when you get a chance so that you can get a ref url to insert into your sig

Username: Sidthebest
thin

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:48:12 PM

SiDtHeBeSt you need to update the ref id in the main signature link. your ref id could be found on microlancer.io site.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:56:29 PM

Bitcointalk.org profile link:
Microlancer.io Username: terrific
Wearing signature?: if you will accept me

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:46:41 AM

Would you consider paying via the blockchain instead of via the LN? There isn't very much that I can use with a LN balance ATM, and it is somewhat expensive to settle a LN channel if I wanted to use what you pay me via a blockchain transaction.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:00:15 AM

Signature and avatar changed.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:41:06 AM

All updates can be seen here

3 open member level spots and 1 open sr member spot

Aryleeto and easemypain are on a "probationary period" they have to gain merit in order to continue with campaigns upcoming weeks.

WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:44:46 PM

Updated signature.
Make sure to edit your ref# in the url! change it from 303 to your reference number
microlancer

Activity: 15
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 07:06:47 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

IMPORTANT AFFILIATE UPDATE

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately due to a lot of spam account creation, we have to get rid of the signup bonus for affiliates. You will still receive the 35% - 70% commission rates as an affiliate.

For the first week of this campaign, all of our accepted signature wearers will receive a bonus 15% for their payouts.

So, the payouts for the first week will be:

2x Hero/Legendary Members @ $9.20
2x Sr. Members @ $8.05
3x Full Members @ $6.90
3x Members @ $5.75
3x Jr. Members@ $4.60

I apologize if this change is disappointing for some of you, but I hope that you can sympathize with trying to protect ourselves the best we can against spam/fraud. We want to be successful, so we can continue to exist, and so our promoters can also continue to be paid.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Tim @ Microlancer.io
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: