Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto Currrencies failed to solve the Problem??  (Read 730 times)
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 01:11:44 PM

Cryptocurrencies are only at the very beginning of their journey. This technology has a great future. It is still too early to draw conclusions about what cryptocurrencies could do and what not ... Still be ahead. Need patience. And do not waste your time and invest in promising coins, such as Sound Money Coin. It seems to me that this project has great chances!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:47:30 PM

In most of the time I also think like that cryptocurrency will leave our hands in middle of our journey but it will not like that there will be both positives and negatives commonly filled in any type of things so it will also like that the future will be the answer and solution for everything.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:08:32 PM

Being a Crypto currency lover for a long time . I loved one thing people believing on solution or Solution for the problem using crypto currency . Not only believing even they were investing . But i found lots of solution were just fake promises . Lots were submitted big white paper with lots of hopes only with the intention of raising funds . Do you find any currency really solve the problem??
therefore, many ICO projects now fail because of a lack of trust by investors. I am currently focusing more on core coins such as ETH and BTC because I believe the two coins will bring me success.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:13:20 PM

Well, maybe you have not noticed well enough,
crypto currency is solving alot of problems in the world today, from money transfers, to smart contracts resolves amongst many others.
But Rome wasn't built in a day, so we can look forward to more progress soon.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 03:45:43 PM

Being a Crypto currency lover for a long time . I loved one thing people believing on solution or Solution for the problem using crypto currency . Not only believing even they were investing . But i found lots of solution were just fake promises . Lots were submitted big white paper with lots of hopes only with the intention of raising funds . Do you find any currency really solve the problem??
for now maybe not yet but when their platform has been operated, I'm sure it can solve the problem. actually what makes altcoin like garbage is the crypto community itself. they make altcoin only for investment and always think of profit or loss.
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 768

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 03:57:22 PM

I understand that you are stuck in the wrong coin, crypto money is now increasingly popular and used by many people around the world. one of them is bitcoin and ethereum. Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:03:28 PM

Crypto is still a new tech and has a lot to evolve. Identifying the problems and working out the solutions are a part of evolving.
Unlike most of the new tech, crypto had a really impressive start with exponential adoption and growth in the first 10 years.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:05:25 PM

Failure and success do exist in cryptocurrency today where there is a lot of success achieved now and basically everyone or group creates something to solve problems or anything for mutual progress and good comfort, I think Bitcoin is now in a good position in where there are many groups that try to develop and advance Bitcoin as a very useful transaction tool with minimal shipping costs being an advantage over Fiat now, maybe fluctuating prices are very difficult to repair and risky, but I keep cryptocurrency very useful now.
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:27:51 PM

I think that the biggest part of all the ICOs and other stuff promising to resolve a problem using crypto is fake. And proofs are stories of these projects.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:30:42 PM

That is if you do not analyze before investing. Disappointment will occur later when you invest. Many crypto projects are in line with expectations, but there are also a lot of projects that don't work properly. That's our fault, don't be lulled by uncertainty.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:20:06 PM

I think so. I mean bitcoin when it first started supposed to beat the fiat currency we were using and become something like a global currency people use for earning spending and so forth and it would be basically a currency we use. However in today's world all crypto currencies instead of solving a problem they are just "if I buy x amount today and sell when it rises 50% I will make a lot of profit" and all that.

People approach bitcoin and other coins like its sort of forex and a way to make profits and live a better life. Back in the day it wasn't about getting richer, it was about getting your freedom from governments and banks but over the years it became like those things we hate. That is the sad part, bitcoin was created against the exact thing it became itself. Kinda like pigs starting to look like humans at the end of animal farm.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:28:39 PM

First there are many cryptocurrencies (although only few are legit) that promises one problem or the other; that is to say each cryptocurrency has a problem it aims to solve. For example, ETH introduces smart contracts which is being used by many projects now, at least one can say ETH is helping those projects to launch and build their platform. So, this is the case of other true projects.

CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:43:25 PM

Not all coins are able to solve some problems. We have a very large number of coins and more than half of them are worthless. They make people think that crypto is a Scam. Therefore, all beginners need to invest only in bitcoin and after they begin to understand crypto, then they can to make investment decisions regarding other coins.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:51:14 PM

It's not about the cryptocurrency, you may mention the exact name here. Because Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, BAT and many other coins are solving many problems already and many crypto coins are being accepted widely! If your intention was ICO projects whitepaper, then ignore their false words. Those words are funny to me right now, I stopped reading whitepapers, anyone can get a good whitepaper by spending 100 bucks! So, you need to check good coins and their products or working policy instead of ICO p[rojects shit whitepapers!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit