Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Cryptocurrencies(<$1) With Huge Potential  (Read 1180 times)
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:37:28 PM

I looked at the list and what I see is that most of the coins on the list have had their time on the limelight, blockchain projects are having hard time now because they have no users and people won't buy into this, just ride the new Waves, the IEO Waves this is where the money is now
those who do not have community renewal and support will clearly be left behind. most of the new projects only became popular when they were first registered in exchange, but after one year maybe only good quality projects still provide updates from their projects to the community.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:03:06 PM

I agree with IOTA and Cardano.
IOTA is a next big think if Internet of things becomes a reality and Cardano promises better decentralization than Bitcoin, if everything goes well.   Smiley

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 05:33:52 PM

I looked at the list and what I see is that most of the coins on the list have had their time on the limelight, blockchain projects are having hard time now because they have no users and people won't buy into this, just ride the new Waves, the IEO Waves this is where the money is now
IEO waves is where the money now? Although, you're somehow correct about the OP listing but there are still 2 or more coins on the listing which have a promising future.
Concerning the IEO waves you said earlier, is too early to hump into conclusion now for it the market itself that will decide but I will advise everybody to invest into project which had huge support base.

Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:38:54 PM

Two projects for me would be

Spectrecoin (Xspec) currently around $0.46 has a max supply of 21million

PRiVCY (Priv) currently around $0.005 and has a max supply of 30 million

Both ticking time bombs 😎🚀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:01:11 PM

Op has made a good effort on detailing about the growth happening with some of the potential low price coins that are valued less than a dollar. When we go for low price coins we need to give preference to these as a long term investment. Further keeping the market into observation will give a clear indication of selling if there is good growth in the short term. Over these days I prefer, cardano, tron, BTT, iota, steller, Bat, and more potential coins are available.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:14:25 AM

Incorrect theme display. What is the point of looking for coins with a price less than $ 1 if the total number of coins in the project can be several billion? Now most of the new projects comes with a huge number of coins that would even with a minimum price and small volumes of trading on several exchanges to get into the top 100 on the CMC. it is necessary to look at the ratio of price/quantity/technology/.
Study.
https://spectreproject.io/#key_features
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:22:32 AM

I think a coin that has a price below $ 1, and has a huge potential in developing is XRP. looking at the price development several years ago, XRP has also reached a high price. for now, the price of XRP is still stable, however, I think when the altcoin price rises, then the XRP will also pump, and the price may exceed the price of $ 1.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:18:53 PM

I would add to the list of crypto coins with a huge potential the NPXS token, which is currently undervalued. As I see it, NPXS can take off already by the end of 2019 due to the deflationary model of this token and taking into account the successful development of the entire infrastructure of the Pundi X project.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:00:45 PM

I wouldn't necessarily say that you should invest based on the price since going from $0.50 to $2 is no different than going from $50 to $200 which are both possible ways you can earn return. I like some of those coins listed and I think they have great potential but I don't see why they would be better than other alternatives that are way above 1.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:11:47 PM

those who do not have community renewal and support will clearly be left behind. most of the new projects only became popular when they were first registered in exchange, but after one year maybe only good quality projects still provide updates from their projects to the community.

Yes, usually within a few months their community is inactive after being dumped. I found this a lot in projects launched in 2018. I do not know whether 2019 will repeat itself after the existence of this IEO, I hope that such projects are not included in any of the IEO projects anywhere.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:32:17 PM

Yes, usually within a few months their community is inactive after being dumped. I found this a lot in projects launched in 2018. I do not know whether 2019 will repeat itself after the existence of this IEO, I hope that such projects are not included in any of the IEO projects anywhere.
we can see a lot of projects like that. crowded when at the beginning and then everything disappeared there was no development from the team and the community who only took advantage of the moment at the beginning of the trade.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:10:19 AM

I think a coin that has a price below $ 1, and has a huge potential in developing is XRP. looking at the price development several years ago, XRP has also reached a high price. for now, the price of XRP is still stable, however, I think when the altcoin price rises, then the XRP will also pump, and the price may exceed the price of $ 1.
If Facebook does not release their Libra coin before the altcoins session, Ripple might still manage to get some investors that will move the rice to something like $4 in the next bull run, but if Facebook release its coin before then, then I am sorry for ripple, because Facebook may take all their investors away.

Having read the conceptofFacebook Libra project, it is certain to me that libra will drop from that to list to being below top 20 because Facebook really have wonderful concept that would have catered for whatever ripple is doing. Moreover, people may put more attention on coins that has the tendency of shooting up to 20x to 30x in the next bull run, because that is what can make altcoins investors rich, and not ripple that may struggle with 4x.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:18:40 AM

I think XRP still have a good potential to grow, all coins go through the tough time for last year an so. Coins with good support will be the front runner in the coming months.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:28:17 AM

The one with the best use-case as well as unknown, so you're not "the last" who invests in

I ve been a holder of this project cause they have promised to invent anonymous PoS

Means you can convert all your funds to Spectre to keep it "off the blockchain explorer" but STILL receive staking rewards on them (interest)

As of May 17th this technology finally has been implemented in v3 wallet and finally gone LIVE

https://briandcolwell.com/spectrecoins-ring-signature-stealth-staking/

The price has already gone up significantly
Yet, still many people don't know about it (its only TOP 200 as of now)

Is it private - Yes
Can you gain anonymous PoS rewards - Yes
Is it a good smooth wallet - Yes
Is it easy to work - Yes
Is it still unknown - Yes $
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:31:51 AM

I think XRP still have a good potential to grow, all coins go through the tough time for last year an so. Coins with good support will be the front runner in the coming months.

xrp is a good coin, i agree with that because xrp stand on the TOP 3 coins for now
but, i believe a lot of people didn't like this coin, because a lot of manipulations on xrp mate
and you must know if xrp is a centralized cryptocurrency, thats why a lot of people didn't like this coin

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:55:46 PM

Quantstamp and NEM are new things for me. And also they are more interesting than others. Quantstamp makes me want to invest in it since its project about security is not usual for me. Let me add something, Digibyte is also a good coin that is lower than one dollar and I think it should be on this list.

hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:12:02 PM

Emh..LOL .
Looking for coins with small price in your case below 1 dollar is childish and stupid.
You are mentioning some of the large coins with super big market caps, their potential is small!

alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:53:31 PM

I think among your list the greatest potential for growth in the near future at BTT. This token has good support from Justin, there is a working product. I am waiting for this project as close as possible to the top 10 by market capitalization.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
apaben

Activity: 889
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:54:28 PM

hay my friend got good news.  coin izichain for those of you who are interested in investing. If you are going to predict the month to month from the price of 0.2 $ to 0.7 $ you can see it in the link

https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/izichain-prediction

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 02:03:10 PM

That is just pure speculation. There are many altcoins that are more potential than them. Ripple is cryptocurrencies below 1 dollar price. Yet, it has a potential. I do not see anything bad at this topic. But I just want to emphasize that we should all have conduct researches because many coins are capable to stand in bear and bull market. Even they are higher than 1 dollar price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███