Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COC] | SHA256 | POW | **Investment Plan** | New Team | CommunityCoin  (Read 545 times)
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:41:21 AM

Something seems wrong with the difficulty . With stable hashing power climbs to 14M for 2 to 3 blocks and then down to 3M up to 6M and after 2-3 blocks back to 14M.

The stable hashing you refer to, is that on your pool or across the whole network ?

The Timespan is set to 12 * 60 and the Spacing is at 6 * 60

TT

exchange for coins HuhHuh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_Trader (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:52:00 AM

Something seems wrong with the difficulty . With stable hashing power climbs to 14M for 2 to 3 blocks and then down to 3M up to 6M and after 2-3 blocks back to 14M.

The stable hashing you refer to, is that on your pool or across the whole network ?

TT

COC is listed on Yobit but the wallet is in maintenance mode at present, once I have the static node up and our own explorer etc I will have a word and get it taken out of maintenance mode.

I am currently playing around with the new website, then will turn my attention to the node and explorer.

If you wish to purchase a 10k block just let me know and I shall pass you the COC MMR address

Thanks
TT
akatopodis

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:27:07 PM

TT

the stable hash was across all pool

yesterday
1 pool about  1th
2 pool about 25 th
3 pool 0 hash
akatopodis

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:49:09 PM

TT

COC is listed on Yobit but the wallet is in maintenance mode at present, once I have the static node up and our own explorer etc I will have a word and get it taken out of maintenance mode.

I am currently playing around with the new website, then will turn my attention to the node and explorer.

If you wish to purchase a 10k block just let me know and I shall pass you the COC MMR address

Thanks
TT

From my experience if a coin on Yobit get to the maintenance it remains like that for long  time
The_Trader (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:33:38 PM

TT

Thanks
TT

From my experience if a coin on Yobit get to the maintenance it remains like that for long  time

Ok great and thanks for the info, however its not all ways about what you know is it but who you know, and who knows you  Grin

TBH I am not a fan of Yobit but that is where the coin presently trades, I have other exchange options open to me and once the coin starts to work as it is supposed to I shall get it listed on further exchanges.

Also as a side note the website is now online www.comcoin.co.uk and I am updating it and will continue to improve it, but please be aware its a work in progress.

Thanks
TT
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:40:49 PM

TT

Thanks
TT

Ok great and thanks for the info, however its not all ways about what you know is it but who you know, and who knows you  Grin

TBH I am not a fan of Yobit but that is where the coin presently trades, I have other exchange options open to me and once the coin starts to work as it is supposed to I shall get it listed on further exchanges.

Also as a side note the website is now online www.comcoin.co.uk and I am updating it and will continue to improve it, but please be aware its a work in progress.

Thanks
TT

Better make your coin valuable before listing it to another exchange.
Rushing to get it listed will likely end up to a catastrophe for the project.
We all know about the reputation of Yobit, but for now please do something about this coin where users will be interested in taking a look at it.
The_Trader (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:07:18 PM

We all know about the reputation of Yobit, but for now please do something about this coin where users will be interested in taking a look at it.

Hi there

As I have said earlier I am in no rush and in for the long haul, and I also appreciate that adding the coin to other exchanges right now is pointless.

Regarding your last point "please do something about this coin where users will be interested in taking a look at it"

I personally believe the coin is all ready interesting.
With the COC Train model that pretty much guarantees your money back as its purchased at under exchange rates, plus the fact you then receive further COC via the MMR mining.

What could be more interesting than safe guarding your investment ?

The coin is "Community Coin" and with out the community it simply will not work, and to be honest I am quite surprised that no one had purchased a 10k block as of yet at the price offered, if I thought it was ethical I would have bought one  Cheesy

Anyway thanks for stopping by and commenting and I hope I have answered your questions.

Thanks
TT

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 09:38:51 AM

Hi there

As I have said earlier I am in no rush and in for the long haul, and I also appreciate that adding the coin to other exchanges right now is pointless.

Regarding your last point "please do something about this coin where users will be interested in taking a look at it"

I personally believe the coin is all ready interesting.
With the COC Train model that pretty much guarantees your money back as its purchased at under exchange rates, plus the fact you then receive further COC via the MMR mining.

What could be more interesting than safe guarding your investment ?

The coin is "Community Coin" and with out the community it simply will not work, and to be honest I am quite surprised that no one had purchased a 10k block as of yet at the price offered, if I thought it was ethical I would have bought one  Cheesy

Anyway thanks for stopping by and commenting and I hope I have answered your questions.

Thanks
TT

guaranteed your money back lol. What kind of bullocks is this lol

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███