Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:56:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make profit from a dice game? Have any unique strategy?  (Read 14640 times)
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:01:28 PM

First of all you need a large capital.
Freebies from faucets wont get you anywhere.
Although you can get lucky for starters, still you will end up losing it.
Those are like for trials only so the system will still get it back.

Before, I did have a strategy with it. Also tried the bot but I am not lucky to have some profits or if did I am not satisfied.
What I do now is just enjoy the game.
Try my signature which is also dicing. You will enjoy it there.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:06:03 AM

I don't have a unique strategy, and I think I only depend on the luck, if I can win, then my luck works. But if I lose, then I realize that my luck does not come. That will happen with the other gambling games so you need to know that although you have the best strategy, if you don't have luck, then you might get lose. As long as you know the time when to stop the games, then you will be fine.

But if you want to know the strategy, I am sure that you will be too confusing because every of gambler might have different strategies and you will need to try one by one of those strategies to find which strategy that will work for you. But it doesn't guarantee that you can get the win because you still need the luck to win.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:13:23 AM

Hello everybody!! I am in crypto from 2016. But I have not much experience  about gamble. You can called me as a bigginer in gamble. Mainly I want to know about dice game first. I have visited and registered some gamble site and trying to play dice game with bonus amount. But I did not succeed yet.
So I want to know how you guys can make profit from dice game? Have any unique strategy for dice game?   

I don't have any specific strategies to earn on a dice game, I'm just playing normally and if its my lucky day to win, I will win no matter what I'm going to do. We cannot control the dice game, the house will always have the control on that because it is being run by their system. Don't just stress yourself trying to make strategies on a dice game, just focus to have more fun.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:16:20 PM

Hello everybody!! I am in crypto from 2016. But I have not much experience  about gamble. You can called me as a bigginer in gamble. Mainly I want to know about dice game first. I have visited and registered some gamble site and trying to play dice game with bonus amount. But I did not succeed yet.
So I want to know how you guys can make profit from dice game? Have any unique strategy for dice game?   

- Ask yourself a few questions before playing on a gambling site
1. Is the site reliable? Does it have enough reputation in the gambling community?

2. Do you have control over your finances and greed?

3. Are you good at basic math that is probability and statistics?

4. Work the above questions up and you will have the answer.
shoreno

Merit: 118

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:25:01 PM

1. Is the site reliable? Does it have enough reputation in the gambling community?

i agree on the first and second question but i dont agree on the 3rd and 4rth  . what is the connection of mathematics in gambling when we all know that gambling is mainly based on luck and some skills  .   and @op  , you started in crypto on 2016 but you dont have much experience in gambling ? id say you waste too much time although gambling is not really that hard to understand  . you just need to have a self control , i think this is the main key that needs to be followed before you can expect to win in any kinds of gambling  .
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:35:59 PM

Great advice because usually gamblers only thinks about the money without understanding the gambling. Its not easy to create strategies on a game that you really have no control at all. Dice game is a fun game though you have to be careful on every game. Luck is still important because if you just depend on your strategies then it will not work if you are not lucky that time.
Patatas
Legendary

Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:47:52 PM

Great advice because usually gamblers only thinks about the money without understanding the gambling. Its not easy to create strategies on a game that you really have no control at all. Dice game is a fun game though you have to be careful on every game. Luck is still important because if you just depend on your strategies then it will not work if you are not lucky that time.
Yes not knowing basic math can have a huge impact in any gambling games in general. Most of the good and big winners I've seen know their stuff very well and are definitely great at maths and numbers in general.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:55:21 PM

Personal preferences like short and risky or aiming for the long run will decide what system you are going to play.
You could keep track of your strategies and scrape all the failing ones.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:32:52 PM

It came from you already. Just like yours, we also didn't succeed. You aren't using unique strategy. Assuming we are using one but both ended up lossing so it doesn't matter because the same thing will happen. If I were you, just stay on playing bonus amount and just try to make your own strat.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:15:52 PM

The only strategy that I have in my hand is nothing because when gambling is called as strategy game we will definitely had some tricks and tips to do it but game please all about luck so keeping the strategies will not been worked in anytime.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:28:48 PM

To be frank, there's no strategy/strategies that will work on dice game; as this game is purely for luck and not strategies. WinDice which is my current signature campaign, has a good platform for Dice which has earned me pretty much profits based on luck because its depends on the dice ROLL. Sometimes you roll to win and another roll to lose. Not like porker.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:08:05 PM

Switch Hi/low at every loss. No increase or decrease in bet on win / loss. Pause games whenever luck dips below 104% and that's it. With this strategy I've managed to raise a 1 satoshi faucet drop to 0.0001. Although I lost it all the moment I went manual.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:18:08 PM

If you have that good amount of Bitcoin or any other crypto currencies to bet, you can try Martingale but don't blame me when you lose. You see, dice game is a lick-based game and you can't control what will happen but you can relate the result of your last bets to your new bets.  If you want to gamble, try other games that is not lock-baaed since you are still a beginner, you should not be used to that kind of games.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:23:29 PM

To be frank, there's no strategy/strategies that will work on dice game; as this game is purely for luck and not strategies. WinDice which is my current signature campaign, has a good platform for Dice which has earned me pretty much profits based on luck because its depends on the dice ROLL. Sometimes you roll to win and another roll to lose. Not like porker.
Only have some luck to win but never have a way to escape from losing. I used to play rolling dice recently but somehow it won't give me some wins instead mostly loss had come to me. Anyways, It feel not bad for me cause my purpose is just to try and enjoy the moment, and not exactly to get money from here cause in myself I've never have that luck since before.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:13:25 AM

I think the best strategy in a dice game is that you should be good in predicting the outcome of the dice.

Been into dice games nearly close to 5 years now, i haven't heard of prediction of the outcome of any dice game that had worked. Dice game is purely for the lucking ones and not by prediction and strategies. Is hard to know but, the truth is; nothing work on dice than luck when play on dice platform. Checkout my signature campaign and give it a try, maybe it will your turn for luck.

Prediction from a dice game really is not possible. But you can read your data on winning and check for its statistics. This same strategy is used for trading. But in trading the statistics your using is based on your self, how you manage to trade. This way you will see how often the dice makes you win. Check out how batting averages work.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:02:44 AM

I think there is no unique strategy for dice game to make profits. The more you play the more you gain experience, but in the process of gaining experience you would loss a decent amount of money.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:35:44 AM

In the next thread, bro shares his dice strategy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125159.0 From what he shows, he is good at it. But he makes small bets. He has only 0.0018 LTC in bankroll. I do not know, it will work with large amounts, but the thread is worth a look.

It can work if there’s the same luck but i think it is still hard to have a profitable game especially in dice. We can try many strategies as long as we believe but we must still be open about the possibility to lose big money as well. If you have more money to gamble much better.

There is no unique strategy in dice game which can make you win. The only one advice is to manage your money rightly in dice games. Also follow the below habits.

a) Do not get over excited on wins
b}Do not get emotional on losses

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:49:47 AM

Playing dice is easy, you can watch youtube videos and they will tell you.
The hardest part is winning, there is a house edge in dice, regardless how small it is, still you don't have the edge, so won't win long term.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:21:04 AM

The way to profit from the dice game is with experience, but if you want to start it is better to play in Chance 49.5%. When you understand each movement, then you can increase bets but with greater risk, on the other hand the profit that you will get will be better. It is difficult for me to think of theory, so it would be better to practice it directly but be ready to lose if you really want to find experience there.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:27:43 AM

I like gambling, for me gambling can relieve stress and make myself happy.
In my opinion the type of game dices is unpredictable, so for this type of dices game is entirely luck.
Unlike other types of games like Esport. So dices are all very influential on luck.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: