Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 95% fake volume :)  (Read 3292 times)
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:58:45 AM

For me personally, it is not a secret for a long time that the volumes on exchanges are in general drawn. This can be seen primarily on real live orders in the order book.

Yes it's no secret but at least we have reports now to validate what we have known in the past. Although we have seen this happened in 2017 when PBoC suddenly put a stop on some Chinese exchange for pulling such act before.

But as the market matures, and reports coming in, we as investors are now aware that it was indeed happening so we need to watch what trading exchanges are we going to used so that we all know that volumes are not fake and you are not in the position to be one of the victims of this fraudulent act.
To choose a more honest exchange you need to look at the real volume and the presence of a large number of users. I think that Binance is the most active in this regard, although he also draws fake volumes. In fact, the cryptocurrency is very weak and very few people are interested, especially after a half-year fall.

Yes, Binance is one of the better big players and my recommendation to everyone.
Yes, I also liked Bittrex and Poloniex. But they unfortunately lost their leading position in terms of volumes. Binance like a magnet, dragged almost all Bitcoins.

Now a days exchanges offering their own coin for various purpose of use.This is one of the reason to drag people to your exchange. Bittrex and poloniex not offering any loyalty to their users. Although, they're still on the top 10 in my list of choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:17:48 AM

Now a days exchanges offering their own coin for various purpose of use.This is one of the reason to drag people to your exchange. Bittrex and poloniex not offering any loyalty to their users. Although, they're still on the top 10 in my list of choice.

These two exchanges were legend in crypto, before BNB these two coins were the leading in the market in terms of volume.
Volume that time was below billions but because of the bull run last 2017 it has significantly rise, thise proves that it does not matter whoever comes first, the exchange that keeps developing will be more successful.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:55:06 AM

It is normal to see some fake volume because it is clear that they are the whales who are trying to control the market to make profits for themselves. These fake volume to pump and dump is very common strategy of the whales and if you know how to ride these pump and dumps you can also make money out of it, just like what the whales are doing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:52:28 AM

For me personally, it is not a secret for a long time that the volumes on exchanges are in general drawn. This can be seen primarily on real live orders in the order book.

Yes it's no secret but at least we have reports now to validate what we have known in the past. Although we have seen this happened in 2017 when PBoC suddenly put a stop on some Chinese exchange for pulling such act before.

But as the market matures, and reports coming in, we as investors are now aware that it was indeed happening so we need to watch what trading exchanges are we going to used so that we all know that volumes are not fake and you are not in the position to be one of the victims of this fraudulent act.
To choose a more honest exchange you need to look at the real volume and the presence of a large number of users. I think that Binance is the most active in this regard, although he also draws fake volumes. In fact, the cryptocurrency is very weak and very few people are interested, especially after a half-year fall.

Yes, Binance is one of the better big players and my recommendation to everyone.
Yes, I also liked Bittrex and Poloniex. But they unfortunately lost their leading position in terms of volumes. Binance like a magnet, dragged almost all Bitcoins.

Yes, in this regard, Binance has long overtaken the American exchanges. But I feel Polonix will surprise many more, soon the launch of Cosmos. I think it will be a good rally. By volume, of course, a pitiful sight.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:02:25 PM

Yes, in this regard, Binance has long overtaken the American exchanges. But I feel Polonix will surprise many more, soon the launch of Cosmos. I think it will be a good rally. By volume, of course, a pitiful sight.

I remember the time when Polonix was one of the coolest exchanges. Now, of course, her authority has become not very good. But it is quite possible that she will return to the world of a large cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:37:22 PM

This is why for measuring the market sentiment, I check the daily Bitcoin transaction volume and the average fee rather than checking the volume from the exchanges. The American and European exchanges may be honest with their volumes. But the Chinese exchanges exaggerate their volumes a lot, though schemes such as zero-fee trade and permission for users to employ bots. Another option is to check the volume from those exchanges, where the data looks more or less accurate.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 01:55:34 PM

This is why for measuring the market sentiment, I check the daily Bitcoin transaction volume and the average fee rather than checking the volume from the exchanges. The American and European exchanges may be honest with their volumes. But the Chinese exchanges exaggerate their volumes a lot, though schemes such as zero-fee trade and permission for users to employ bots. Another option is to check the volume from those exchanges, where the data looks more or less accurate.

Everything your checking can be found in the Cryptocurrency index website, https://openmarketcap.com/exchanges/difference A great alternative to coinmarketcap if you want to check the real value and real picture of the current market condition.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:56:13 PM

The government should regulate the exchanges that shows fake volume to deceive the traders and generate income from the false means.There were many exchanges which were shut down in China due to same reason.There are some exchanges which works in proper manner and some don't.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:59:48 PM

The government should regulate the exchanges that shows fake volume to deceive the traders and generate income from the false means.There were many exchanges which were shut down in China due to same reason.There are some exchanges which works in proper manner and some don't.

The government should stay far away from cryptoworld my friend.
They just look for easy money, and never give back a good replacement to the population.
Just my opinion

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:22:59 PM

Going through some posts on this thread really give me insight.  Fake volumes really exist in so many exchange that I have been trading but I don't know till now and this has really create fear in me.  Most times coins price at coinmarketcap is quite different from what we do get in exchange like poloniex and coinbase and that is because many exchange are manipulating the price too.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:30:04 PM

Not only just Chinese exchange but also many other exchanges include American and maybe almost all exchanges around the world can fake volume, in this crypto market, trust is very important, an excahnge without trust from investors will soon be abandon and because an exchange without any transactions, then it is a dead exchange, so to avoid a bad repuatation, i believe most exchange with choose to fake volume a little bit to get more attentions from investors, that is something investors must be very careful when using an exchange with high percentage of fake volume.

werokez

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:52:59 PM

There are a lot of faking things in the sphere of cryptocurrency, deal with it
ficus_235

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:01:07 PM

Guess not so much as you think
werokez

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:07:39 PM

They all promise one thing, u know that right?
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:11:36 PM

that's why research is necessary. if one is going to blindly put their money into exchanges then that is surely called gambling and there is a huge difference between gambling and trading cryptocurrencies. there are very large exchanges which have some lower fakeness you can try those instead of the average one. it all depends on how much or how experienced you are trading.
zaarariba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:12:19 PM

Ads is a separate theme, of course it’s made for make you be interested in it. But mostly advertising corresponds to quality of product itself
werokez

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:19:49 PM

Ads is a separate theme, of course it’s made for make you be interested in it. But mostly advertising corresponds to quality of product itself

Maybe, but take an example
zaarariba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:24:43 PM

Maybe, but take an example

There are lots of them, examples of bad ads of non-qualitative things I guess you know it, but recently I saw kinda unconventional one:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_3oQNXinko
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:47:03 AM

I always believe in binance and bittrex,
both exchanges have honesty in volume from the beginning of the emergence of the exchange,
and for other exchanges that have fake volumes they will still not have a good impact on their trade,
I'm sure of that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:45:35 PM

I always believe in binance and bittrex,
both exchanges have honesty in volume from the beginning of the emergence of the exchange,
and for other exchanges that have fake volumes they will still not have a good impact on their trade,
I'm sure of that.
This is why these 2 exchanges will always be on top of the exchanges, for now, those smaller exchanges should have even learnt that hard work pays more than cheats. A building built on a weak foundation will surely collapse.

Despite the fact that they fake the volumes of their trades, they have still not entered the top list of exchanges or built billion dollars wall around them, they just need to learn to do things in the right way and forget all these magic figures they are adding that will lead them to nowhere, Well, that is for them, my major concern is for the users, they need to just be careful and try to stick with the ones with integrity that cannot be questioned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: