Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICObench Top Expert show on Youtube  (Read 126 times)
ICObench (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 2

ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 04:33:52 PM

Miruna-Maura Barbulescu in ICObench Top Expert show!

Maura is an entrepreneur in mass media and blockchain enthusiast, she explains how she rates the projects, the difficulties in unregulated markets and about pluses of KYC verifications on ICObench platform. "The core of any project is a team" - she said.

Watch the full interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCWTHSPQnr4

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:37:48 PM

It's time to start cleaning up all the corruption on ICOBench, instead of promoting individuals (and your site) who hold absolutely no significance, may be profiting indirectly through reviews and regurgitating other people's opinions/already expressed thoughts. There's a great piece of research done some-time ago, and it applies to bench aswell: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies-promoters-specialre/special-report-little-known-to-many-investors-cryptocurrency-reviews-are-for-sale-idUSKCN1NW17S

ICOBench is great for initial research into new coins launching, i use it daily, anything further than that, avoid the website entirely and search for key information/feedback/opinions and "expert views" elsewhere.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:34:40 PM

No doubt icobench is a huge platform related to icos and everything about icos, i think it has the largest amount of hits and views in its category but i think the team should clarify on some controversies and also they should be more transparent.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:42:20 PM

I don’t know if I don’t want any helpers because their job is to sell good news about projects. Rarely what a real expert will say that the project is just a bomb. Because he himself will invest there.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:45:50 PM

Well for me, it's been a long time for me since stop trusting ICOBench rating and also those similar website. Rating or review website that is for profit is nothing but a paid-promote website that can lead us to a scam project

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:16:09 PM

Another regular cryptoexpert which is not in my opinion. And how are experts selected at ICOBENCH for project evaluation? Something tells me that everything is very different from reality.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 08:01:08 PM

Many of this so called advisors are only for the money and  the projects don't really benefit from it. If I were a developer I would love to hire an advisor that have her/his own company. Because it will benefit the project and have strategic partnership as well. To be honest I don't trust ICOBench and some of there advisors. I would rather hire bountyhive to run my bounty campaigns and their CEO as one of my advisors.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:20:01 PM

How do we confirm that ICObench is actually have experts who check out this projects before giving any approval, because I can see a lot of ICO project in ICObench but I have never seen so much that turned out to be a good project with very great potentials. I am sorry there would have been few exceptions but I am talking about major percentage. In my experience, ICObench is somewhat similar to an altcoin enthusiastic who has been into this forum for 2 to 3 years and predict with more than 50% accuracy.

I personally believe that most of this company don't care about the investors money but rather cares about the money they collect from this company all in the name of listing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: