Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any ancient history & lost civilizations' fans here? Lost knowledge seekers  (Read 258 times)
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:10:10 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Any people who have heard about Göbekli Tepe, or know who Graham Hancock is before they read this lines and try to google it?
People who know what Ooparts means and who would like to share the same passion as me.
Those who have heard of Remote Viewing or MKultra, conscious Oobes are also welcome Cheesy

Let's unite!

I would love to hear/read something I haven't heard about before....

I didn't want to bring this passion of mine here on the forum but..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1215

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 03:46:36 PM

Let me raise my hand for this!
I wasn't an avid fan of Graham Hancock but I liked him so much!

I am deeply interested in ancient history, lost civilizations and theories about the categories and about the possible upper-class type of existence to humans. I am not sure if you are familiar with this but once I have heard about the creation of God that is 100X advanced, smart and evolved version of human and they are the true humans, not us. Without any sources I could provide, I would like to share a story about them.

They are the people with taller heights, smarter, more advanced and the true upper class of us that are living on the same planet, Earth. They see us as animals or how we see monkeys as well. If you have are familiar with this topic please do share it to me!
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:45:44 AM
Merited by paxmao (2)

Let me raise my hand for this!
I wasn't an avid fan of Graham Hancock but I liked him so much!

I am deeply interested in ancient history, lost civilizations and theories about the categories and about the possible upper-class type of existence to humans. I am not sure if you are familiar with this but once I have heard about the creation of God that is 100X advanced, smart and evolved version of human and they are the true humans, not us. Without any sources I could provide, I would like to share a story about them.

They are the people with taller heights, smarter, more advanced and the true upper class of us that are living on the same planet, Earth. They see us as animals or how we see monkeys as well. If you have are familiar with this topic please do share it to me!

Cool info, I think you are talking about the Nephilims.

Here is something more interesting that came up recently.
A book written my Chan Thomas back in 1963 called "The Adam and Eve story" and published 2 years later and was quickly pulled and made classified by the CIA back then.
In 2013 the book was declassified and published again but from 238 pages when originally released now its reduced to 57 pages.
Here is the release > https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

You can read more on ATS > http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1235440/pg1
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:18:45 PM

I am a fan of lost civilization and gnostic knowledge, if there's any link to more books I'll be very grateful guys.
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:57:29 AM

I am a fan of lost civilization and gnostic knowledge, if there's any link to more books I'll be very grateful guys.
You can find great deal of resources on ATS as well as some personal experience of the members posting there, it can be interesting for you.
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:17:53 AM

You can find great deal of resources on ATS as well as some personal experience of the members posting there, it can be interesting for you.
Thanks for the link, although am more of Lobsang Rampa type of guy cos I love all things esoteric so if any one is interested I'll post a link or two to my own kind of stuff
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:24:01 PM

Any people who have heard about Göbekli Tepe, or know who Graham Hancock is before they read this lines and try to google it?
People who know what Ooparts means and who would like to share the same passion as me.
Those who have heard of Remote Viewing or MKultra, conscious Oobes are also welcome Cheesy

Let's unite!

Same here! Love history, the beginning of civilization. However, would prefer if it's less political or none political at all) Politics to me, is like algebra or worst Arithmetic calculation 😧
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:26:47 AM

Let's unite!

I'm a huge fan of history.That was my favorite subject at school.Gobekli Tepe is really old and mysterious and there's a lot yet to be discovered on that particular region.Anyway,I don't trust Graham Hancock,he's just a man with huge fantasy,not a scientist(historian or archaeologist).More like a writer and journalist.
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:58:50 AM

I'm a huge fan of history.That was my favorite subject at school.Gobekli Tepe is really old and mysterious and there's a lot yet to be discovered on that particular region.Anyway,I don't trust Graham Hancock,he's just a man with huge fantasy,not a scientist(historian or archaeologist).More like a writer and journalist.

You don't really need to trust him, but some of his theories got confirmed so it's quite interesting.

A 19-mile wide impact crater was discovered half a mile beneath a Greenland ice sheet, offering scientists and archeologists proof that a mile-wide meteorite impacted the planet’s northern ice cap more than 12,000 years ago.

The discovery appears to support a contentious theory proposed by researchers, including Graham Hancock and Dr. Robert Schoch, who believe such a cataclysmic impact may have wiped out a lost civilization that predated the accepted timeline of mainstream archeology.

Source Gaia

Same with the fight between Dr. Zahi Hawass and Robert Bauval it's also entertaining.

BTW have you heard of the hidden shafts and chambers in the sphinx?
This is also a great conspiracy, only Zahi has been down there but he refuse to release any information of the finding there >

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:53:38 AM

Let's unite!

Not really a fan but I like to watch some docummentaries about lost civilization,ancient history and other mysteries.
I just enjoy watching it and being amazed by the theories that could be true.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:18:25 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 03:19:16 AM by TimeBits

Let's unite!

Heard of it all, these two stories share something common.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPlHwTXi7tk  <- AKHENATON: The Rebel Pharaoh (believes in one god)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm9wu5JdWYY <- Constantine mad at religion who don`t pay tax (believe in one God other people)  (same story in rome times)

They are linked to the story of Adam and Eve documents.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDKdiHyqO7U

Polar shift coming soon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: