Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: willing to pay ethereum for help w/ ERC20 Token  (Read 143 times)
smartstuff (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:03:59 AM

In short, I'll pay someone Ethereum to assist in making an ERC20 token. Mostly because I'm too busy to keep up with the weekly ERC20 revisions and can't get the compiler to work in its current form.

Through Skype (or something) I would like assistance - from start to finsih- to making an ERC20 token on a testnet (without using 3rd party software/websites)
I will be creating the actual token on the mainnet during this call on another computer. (it's purpose is for a tech company contract to be used for testing. we're not making ICO's here).

I'm computer literate enough to not cause much hassle but I don't have enough time to figure it out, hence why I'm here..

What I need help with right now:  Create an ERC20 token that will send its token to your ethereum address, after sending ethereum, preferably without using MetaMask (I don't know if this is possible since MetaMask is so popular). But by using something like MEW, a user can send his/her ethereum to an address and receive tokens immediately back.

What I need help with later (not important for me until Fall 2019): Create an ERC20 token that will send tokens, just like the abovementioned, but send 2% of its deposited ethereum to an address while keeping 98% in a smart contract with keys that will ultimately release the balance to another wallet address when a contract is fulfilled.

Conditions:  Must be in English. Must be done in Windows. Must be able to present in a professional manner - I will be in an office setting during this call with other colleagues possibly listening (so please, no cursing/drug use).

Lastly, please be sure you can do this. I was able to create ERC20 tokens on testnets with 3rd party utilities but I was only able to receive tokens if I sent Ethereum through Meta-Mask. I need to be able to send tokens from users who are sending ethereum on MEW, mobile apps, etc..
nomadcrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:45:43 AM

In short, I'll pay someone Ethereum to assist in making an ERC20 token. Mostly because I'm too busy to keep up with the weekly ERC20 revisions and can't get the compiler to work in its current form.

Through Skype (or something) I would like assistance - from start to finsih- to making an ERC20 token on a testnet (without using 3rd party software/websites)
I will be creating the actual token on the mainnet during this call on another computer. (it's purpose is for a tech company contract to be used for testing. we're not making ICO's here).

I'm computer literate enough to not cause much hassle but I don't have enough time to figure it out, hence why I'm here..

What I need help with right now:  Create an ERC20 token that will send its token to your ethereum address, after sending ethereum, preferably without using MetaMask (I don't know if this is possible since MetaMask is so popular). But by using something like MEW, a user can send his/her ethereum to an address and receive tokens immediately back.

What I need help with later (not important for me until Fall 2019): Create an ERC20 token that will send tokens, just like the abovementioned, but send 2% of its deposited ethereum to an address while keeping 98% in a smart contract with keys that will ultimately release the balance to another wallet address when a contract is fulfilled.

Conditions:  Must be in English. Must be done in Windows. Must be able to present in a professional manner - I will be in an office setting during this call with other colleagues possibly listening (so please, no cursing/drug use).

Lastly, please be sure you can do this. I was able to create ERC20 tokens on testnets with 3rd party utilities but I was only able to receive tokens if I sent Ethereum through Meta-Mask. I need to be able to send tokens from users who are sending ethereum on MEW, mobile apps, etc..

I am a competent solidity developer and can do this you. My freelance thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5124627.0

Msg me with your contact info if interested
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: