Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Business Loan Worth 108 BTC (as Per today's Price) with Collateral  (Read 302 times)
balajihemant (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 12:49:25 PM

Seeking for Startup up Business Loan of 441000 USD for Startup Venture in Registerd in Indian State of Rajasthan.

Short Introduction

Purpose

Development of First Hospitality Center in Rajasthan for People, Entrepreneurs and Businesses.

Project Key Features

• Co-working Zone
  • Food & Bevrage Zone
  • Room Accomodation - 21 (Standard,Delux and Other variations)
  • Rental Marketplace Including Shops,Offices & Showroom
  • Recreation Zone

Services
  • Personalized Startup/entrepreneurs Support
  • Personalized Tours For traveler International & Domestic Travellers
  • Blockchain Support for MSME's

Project Cost
441000 USD or 30620000 INR or 108 BTC

Construction Time Line
2018 - Q4
Construction Started
Land Clearance, Boundary Wall, Building Foundation

2019 - Q1
Ground Floor Development
Floor Details - Food & Beverage Zone(4000 Square Feet), CO-working Zone(1800 Square Feet) & Retail Outlets (600 Square Feet)

2019 - Q2
1st Floor Development
Floor Includes - Office & Showroom, Banquet, Gym, Yoga Studio.

2019 - Q3
2nd Floor Development
Floor Includes - Hotel Rooms

Roof top -
Open Restaurant , Roof Top Swimming pool

2019 - Q4
Construction work finalization and Inaugurating Hospitality Center

Loan Duration : 3-4 Years
Interest Rate - Maximum 9% Per Annum (Monthly Payment)

Collateral Security
Commercial Land in Rajsamand, Rajasthan, India - 24750 Square Feet

Note - Interested Lenders are invited to Complete Satisfactory Discussion on loan Procedure, Agreement and security.

open for all kind of Legal Declaration and agreement between us and lender for collateral security.

Collateral security and agreement power will be transferd to lender on cryptographic protocols with legal agreement.

Lenders, Investor are Invited to discuss any kind of Detailed information Required on Project, Establishment, or Team.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:53:47 PM

If you need funds for your business loan, better go to a bank and give them your proposal together with a feasibility. This wont work here specially if you don't have ant collateral to offer. In case you are wondering what a collateral is, try to read this What is considered collateral?.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3902

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 02:59:57 PM

If you need funds for your business loan, better go to a bank and give them your proposal together with a feasibility. This wont work here specially if you don't have ant collateral to offer. In case you are wondering what a collateral is, try to read this What is considered collateral?.

I am trying to understand OP mind LOL.

What triggered him to come in a new place and ask for this huge amount of loan? I do not think anyone will give him a dime instead they will leave red tag for him.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:52:40 PM

If you are offering a commercial lot then surely banks will be happy to give the loan to you. Why not try them? Asking here for such huge amount of money with physical collateral is basically punching on the moon. Your chance of getting a loan here is almost zero
balajihemant (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 10:28:36 AM

What triggered him to come in a new place and ask for this huge amount of loan? I do not think anyone will give him a dime instead they will leave red tag for him.

Yes ! I got Red Tag and Negative Trust even when there was no Intention and Proof of Scamming.the physical collaterals are not accepted ! ok but they keeps their value when they are tokenised and can be transfer or granted to anybody anywhere on internet for collateral.

i require large sum of amount thats why i mentioned about legal agreement for lending and collateral security and for serious interested partners or lenders.

You are Hero Member and senior to me in group ! superb and you are trying to understand my mind than let me help you.

i asked for loan here so as to create a asset backed loan framework on waves platform.in which both interest and principle are paid on the basis of lending amount in exchange of asset tokens of collateral with legal agreement.

Interest payment
Interest to be paid monthly on the basis of lending amount or token balance in bitcoins via waves platform mass transfer

Principle payment
Buyback of issued token from holders to pay principle a mount in decided time framework.

all process are secured by legal protection from indian government.

and i should mention another reason for asking loan in this community because all the businesess in crypto hospitality centre are to be powerd with blockchain loyalty & Reward program for creating awareness and mass adoption of crypto in India.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:36:52 PM

Yes ! I got Red Tag and Negative Trust even when there was no Intention and Proof of Scamming.the physical collaterals are not accepted ! ok but they keeps their value when they are tokenised and can be transfer or granted to anybody anywhere on internet for collateral.

i require large sum of amount thats why i mentioned about legal agreement for lending and collateral security and for serious interested partners or lenders.

You are Hero Member and senior to me in group ! superb and you are trying to understand my mind than let me help you.

i asked for loan here so as to create a asset backed loan framework on waves platform.in which both interest and principle are paid on the basis of lending amount in exchange of asset tokens of collateral with legal agreement.

Interest payment
Interest to be paid monthly on the basis of lending amount or token balance in bitcoins via waves platform mass transfer

Principle payment
Buyback of issued token from holders to pay principle a mount in decided time framework.

all process are secured by legal protection from indian government.

and i should mention another reason for asking loan in this community because all the businesess in crypto hospitality centre are to be powerd with blockchain loyalty & Reward program for creating awareness and mass adoption of crypto in India.

It makes more business sense to secure a loan by banks than in crypto, atleast in your case. Even if its diving into "crypto hospitality centre" sending crypto is a huge risk even for something like that because it requires auditing, getting info on the land, its worth, etc., all that takes time and money and on top of that if you default, who would buy the land? The lender would then have to sell it at a loss and that too would take time and money. Im pretty sure your government wont protect against a defaulted loan, let alone a loan in cryptocurrency. Go to a bank because that is your best option at this point. If you dont want to go to a bank then look for an investor outside of this forum because no one is going to give you a loan here.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:59:26 AM

The loan you are asking for involves a lot of complexity that probably less than 10 people on the entire forum have the non-financial resources to even get the paperwork in order for this loan (this is skipping over the part about performing due diligence) so that the terms of your loan proposal are binding.

You are free to solicit your loan how and where you wish, but I find it unlikely anyone will be willing to lend you to around here (assuming this is not a scam attempt - it may be, I don't know one way or another).

There are a number of crowd funding websites, and 'angel funding' websites that would probably be better suited for what you are trying to do.   
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:05:34 PM

The loan you're asking for will never get filled here.

Also, Rajsamand is a pretty remote area in India, relatively speaking.

You are offering a little over 1.7 bigha land and if its a commercial agricultural land then you're asking for way too much money, if it is indeed an industrial commercial land with shed licenses then you will make more money just by renting the place to a conglomerate.

Also, it's a good projection you have posted here but it is not a real business plan, there is no room for a failed calculation, what if you colocation space doesn't get enough customers? what is you do not get the subsidies that the govt gives to such projects? Speaking of which, is your land within any predesignated IT park?

How do you wish to solve the legal issue? In our country cryptos are not considered legal so you cannot rent / buy anything with it. If such a trade were to occur then the digital assets you gain would have to be considered 'gift' and your transfer of the land to the lender would never work out because 'temporary ownership for gift repayment' is not legally binding. (there is no such thing)

The alternative would be where someone from outside of India would pour in fiat money into the project, which might involve a Transfer of trade token and/or foreign direct investment taxes and yearly limits - I don't see any explanation from your side addressing these issues.

Interest Rate - Maximum 9% Per Annum (Monthly Payment)

Anyone can get that from risk-free fixed deposits. Why should they invest with you?

TLDR; My suggestion would be, go to angel investment clubs or sell your land, aim for something smaller that will not require you to get additional external funds. It is already hard enough to gain trust of foreigners as an Indian and that too in this crypto space.

Enjoy the red tags and .. well welcome to Bitcointalk.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██