Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✳️❤️[ANN] ETHER-ARTS.IO ❤️❤️ERC721 art cards with a built-in lottery ticket ❤️✳️  (Read 1219 times)
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:54:27 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 03:49:06 PM by hsllcs

World’s first collectible (erc721) art lottery card will give
direct Ethereum reward to its owners.

ETHER-ARTS.IO

https://ether-arts.io

Github  https://github.com/ether-arts/ether-arts
Telegram ANN  https://t.me/etherArtsOfficial (ANN)
Telegram group  https://t.me/official_etherarts (PLAYER GROUP CHAT)
Medium  https://medium.com/@ether_arts_official (Ether-arts story)
ANN  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126238.0 (Bitcointalk ANN)

Whitepapers  ENGLISH | CHINESE | KOREAN | JAPANESE | HINDI | VIETNAMESE | POLISH | FRENCH | ARABIC | RUSSIAN

Open beta testing period: [~ 12 APR, 2019], on the Rinkeby testnet. (SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED)
Official service launch : [15 APR, 2019] (SUCCESSFULLY LAUNCHED ON MAINNET)

ETHER-ARTS CARDS
Ether-arts is an ERC721 standard backed art lottery ticket, which combines art and games. Based on the Ethereum blockchain, this new collectible can provide direct Ethereum compensation to the participants. Applying blockchain ensures that the user’s data and ownership are safe and the value of the digital collectible is protected as its issue volume is limited.

Each card issued has its own color property. Although the paintings/artwork might be different, cards with the same color property will have the same price and same publishing amount. The color properties are listed below.

Special Cards (Amber, Silver, Gold, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond) are not for sale and will be listed only for marketing purpose. Each special card has two recipe cards and a player with two recipe cards can get that particular special card for free. However, the supply is limited.

PURCHASING A CARD
Each ether-arts card’s price and supply amount is unique based on its color property and can be purchased at a fixed price from the website

SMALL PROBABILITY GAME AT 50% DISCOUNTED PRICE
If a user wishes to play but feels that the cards are too expensive, they can opt for a small probability game that allows them to pay 50% of the price of each card. The smart contract will then decide if the user can get the card or not based on a random number which is fair and transparent.

WINNER SELECTION
With this new blockchain game, players can get rewarded by the periodic lottery system, where every 10 days [days ending with 5, such as 5th, 15th, 25th], the smart contract chooses the 2 winner cards. Players holding these selected cards are given Ethereum rewards under a predefined policy.

The lottery algorithm receives random numbers from an external trustworthy source like wolfram alpha. What makes the external source more reliable is that the random number generated within the blockchain ecosystem can be unsafe and predictable, making the external source fair, provable, and transparent.

One winner card is selected from all the card types issued so far,  Another winner card is selected from N recently issued cards. Since old card type can be the winner, every ether-arts card will have value even though it is old. Also since one winner card will be from recently issued cards, there always will be people who willing to buy recent cards.  The N constant is 30 by default, but team have a right to change this constant to manage game's difficulty configuration.

REWARD POLICIES
Players who own both the winner cards will be the “first prize winners”. The first winners will share 45% of the total rewards fund and the rewards is equally divided if there is more than 1 winner. A player will be considered as the “second prize winner” if they own either of the two winner cards selected, with a shared reward of 35% of the prize pool. As there are only 2 winner cards, the 2nd prize winners are divided into two group and the second prize money can vary from user to user depending on the total supply of the cards owned and the number of people falling under this category.

For instance, cards A and B are winners. Group A, consisting of players who owned only card A and they will share 17.5% of the rewards fund, and group B, consisting of players who owned only card B will share 17.5% of the rewards fund. As 45% of the reward fund is shared by the first prize winners and 35% is shared by the second prize winners, the remaining 20% of the reward fund is transferred to the next round's prize pool. This acts as a small motivator for new customers and ensures that the reward fund of the next round is not zero. Additionally, if there is no second prize winner, the 17.5% awarded to that card will also be credited to the next game’s fund.

USER-TO-USER CARD EXCHANGE MARKET
Integrated into the website, the user-to-user card transaction functionality helps the players sell an ether-arts card that they no longer need, at a favorable price of their choice. The prize is required to be registered at the "my collection" menu. All cards, even if they are up for sale, will be owned by the original owner until the cards are sold. Additionally, before the cards are sold, the original owner can also claim the mission rewards. The reward is assigned to owner’s wallet address, not to ether-arts card itself.

COPYRIGHT OF A PICTURE
Ether-arts respects the artists’ copyright and has entered into a copyright contract with 12 artists from around the world, as of February 2019, for using their artworks in the card design. The artists are paid a royalty of 10% of the total amount of the cards sold.

Furthermore, Ether-arts also has its own artwork created by the team’s own deep-learning algorithm. The special cards tagged with the artist name  “ether-arts.io” use the artwork generated by AI and the copyright of these pictures belongs to the ether-arts.io team.

In the case of classical paintings, 70 years after the artist’s death, the copyright expires in most of the countries and ether-arts uses these artworks as their commercial use is then allowed.

BOUNTY PROGRAMS
From now on, we will launch various bounty programs for users who can help improve the service of Ether-arts.io. The bounty program will continue to run after the launch of the service, and will provide appropriate compensation by objectively assessing the contribution. Compensation is an ether-arts card of various price ranges.

1. OPEN BETA TESTING BOUNTY(CLOSED)
During open beta testing period (~5 APR, 2019), bounty cards are paid to people who find logical bugs on the website and github contract. In addition, players who got the 1st prize rewards during beta testing will also be given real ether-arts cards that works in mainnet. During the open beta period, a lottery will be held at 3pm GMT every day so as to determine winners, and after the winner selection, 2~3 new cards will be added to the marketplace. These cards on the markets(Rinkeby network) are just for testing, but rewarded bounty cards are the real ones which works on mainnet.
Available card colors for bounty reward are OLIVE (0.4 ETH), ORANGE (0.6 ETH), RED (1.2 ETH), GRAY (2.0 ETH) BLUE (3.0 ETH), BROWN (5 ETH).

2. YOUTUBE REVIEW
If you publish an introducing video review on youtube that explains Ether-Arts services and our whitepapers, you're qualified to get bounty cards. Also, you will get additional points If your youtube review contains mission winner's case.
Available card colors for bounty reward are RED (1.2 ETH), GRAY (2.0 ETH) BLUE (3.0 ETH), BROWN (5 ETH). Team will choose reward card types for each bounty participant according to quality of their works, degree of attraction on the contents, the actual number of readers, and the response of readers.
Every 25th day in month, the list of bounty hunters to be rewarded will be published on our announcement channel on instagram. Anyone who wants to participates in bounty campaign have to send an email to admin@ether-arts.io with a link of their work before every 20th day in month.

3. CRYPTOCURRENCY NEWS SITE ARTICLES(CLOSED)
Cards among Brown (5 ETH), WINE (7.5 ETH), INDIGO (10.0 ETH) will be issued.
The reward card color is selected based on the fidelity of the contents, the reputation of the site, the number of readers, and the actual influence of the site. Articles have to be last at least 2 months, and have its own URL so as to utilize its link. Please contact us using this email (admin@ether-arts.io) if you are a reporter or an administrator of cryptocurrency news site.

4. TRANSLATION OF WHITEPAPER(CLOSED)
We need English (proof of initial whitepaper) / Chinese / Spanish / Japanese / Indian / Korean / German / French / Russian version of whitepapers. If there is anyone who can handle more than one of these languages perfectly, please let us know by email(admin@ether-arts.io).
We have assigned these color card rewards for this translation rewards : ORANGE (0.6 ETH), RED (1.2 ETH) and GRAY (2.0 ETH) cards. Our marketing team will select reward card types according to accuracy of translation result. Please note that using google translator is strictly not allowed.
Participants need to consult with the operator in advance to avoid duplicate translations (admin@ether-arts.io) and we could request submitting past translation works of the applicants.

5. PROMOTING ETHER-ARTS.IO TO CRYPTO COMMUNITIES
Post your/others' ether-arts reviews to the cryptocurrency communities around the world. We pay the bounty hunters the appropriate compensation based on the total cumulative view count of the posts. (Minimum cumulative view count : 300+)
Participants on community promotion can obtain these color cards : GREEN (0.25 ETH), OLIVE (0.4 ETH), ORANGE (0.6 ETH), RED (1.2 ETH), GRAY (2.0 ETH). Links to your promotion posts should be emailed to this address(support@ether-arts.io) before every 20th day in month. At the moments of our view counts confirmation, only articles that's not removed is valid. Note that we can filter out unfaithful posts. Screen captures are not allowed because they can be manipulated.

Collectibles as a new asset class
Ether-Arts is a new type of collectibles that combines art and game. This collection is also a type of investment asset that can provide a direct ethereum compensation to the participants. The more cards you have, the greater the chance of reward you will have. The rarer card you have, the greater the amount of reward you will receive once selected as a winner. Try to join our brand-new game to get ethereum rewards securely and transparently. This is a lottery card that never expires. If you own this card, you will also have an infinite opportunity to get ethereum rewards. Ether-arts is a safe and exciting digital asset combining art and lottery.

ETHER-ARTS.IO ⓒ ALL RIGHT RESERVED

Contact Us : admin@ether-arts.io

hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:56:08 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 01:09:18 PM by hsllcs

ETHER-ARTS.IO is now on Rinkeby testnetwork.

If you want to participate in the Open beta test of ether-arts, please follow the steps below.
1. Install the Metamask wallet on your Chrome or Firefox browser and set up your account.
2. Set the network to Rinkeby.
3. Claim test ethers at https://faucet.rinkeby.io/
4. Go to https://ether-arts.io/ and start test Smiley

Thank you!
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 05:08:22 PM

Looking good, Investing in art is really a long term investment. But buying a digital tokenize art? Why not,

I will check out your beta testing. Who long it will last?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:18:29 PM

Kitty like projects are becoming more and more, I just saw one like the ZED which they are now selling horses for racing. Tokenized art so this is the future. I do think its something worth investing, I just don't know how unique the horses. Same thing with this cards actually but I would start questioning how soon can we selling cards for profit if we invest today?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:38:57 PM

Kitty like projects are becoming more and more, I just saw one like the ZED which they are now selling horses for racing. Tokenized art so this is the future. I do think its something worth investing, I just don't know how unique the horses. Same thing with this cards actually but I would start questioning how soon can we selling cards for profit if we invest today?

First of all, thanks for your interest. Unlike from the other collectibles like kitties, this art card has built-in lottery function. Player can obtain direct ethereum reward from this. Periodically ,every 10 days, winner cards are selected through fair and safe method. Anyone who own these winner cards will get rewards, from the reward pool which are the accumulation of 50% of total card sales amount. Of course the card itself can be traded among users at the seller defined price. Please refer to the winner selection part on our whitepaper. this lottery ticket is not one-time-used stuff. we designed it very carefully.
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:42:35 PM

Looking good, Investing in art is really a long term investment. But buying a digital tokenize art? Why not,

I will check out your beta testing. Who long it will last?

Great! Don't forget that you can obtain real ether-arts card which works on mainnet, if you selected as a first prize winner on testnet. I hope you'll get real ether-arts card we offer!  Wink
Iced

Activity: 629
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:46:59 PM

Great! Don't forget that you can obtain real ether-arts card which works on mainnet, if you selected as a first prize winner on testnet. I hope you'll get real ether-arts card we offer!  Wink

I'm more curious in this, as I am a fan of physical collections. Can you give a little more details on this real ether-arts card?

No signature for now
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:54:19 PM

Great! Don't forget that you can obtain real ether-arts card which works on mainnet, if you selected as a first prize winner on testnet. I hope you'll get real ether-arts card we offer!  Wink

I'm more curious in this, as I am a fan of physical collections. Can you give a little more details on this real ether-arts card?

Oh, I'm sorry to confuse you. What I mean by "real" is.... not the ether-arts card that runs on the test net but the ether-arts card that runs on the mainnet.
In fact, there's no physical thing in our ether-arts services. We are now on rinkeby testnet..  Grin
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:16:08 PM

Project reminds me of Kitty, I have registered and will test it. First impression is good

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
FlyingSea

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:39:31 PM

Quite impressive. I wanna be beta tester. How could I connect to Rinkeby testnet? Could you explain more details about it?
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:30:12 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 04:41:49 PM by hsllcs

Quite impressive. I wanna be beta tester. How could I connect to Rinkeby testnet? Could you explain more details about it?

ETHER-ARTS.IO is now on Rinkeby testnetwork.

If you want to participate in the Open beta test of ether-arts, please follow the steps below.
1. Install the Metamask wallet on your Chrome or Firefox browser and set up your account.
2. Set the network to Rinkeby.
3. Claim test ethers at https://faucet.rinkeby.io/
4. Go to https://ether-arts.io/ and start test Smiley

Thank you!

Hi FlyingSea, please follow these instructions. Rinkeby network is another seperated network, so you cannot use real ethers. This network is just for testing new dapps, so you can claim free test ethers from here : faucet.rinkeby.io. Before visit our website, please make sure you have switched to your metamask network to rinkeby. Thank you for participating in our beta test.
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:23:25 PM

If there's anyone who want to experience our beta testing, please send us your metamask account address.
I'll send two sample ether-arts cards for 10 applicants. Beware that this is just sample card working just within rinkeby testnet.
This is for testing card generation event for bounty participants. Please note that they are not available on the mainnet.
To check received test cards, you have to configure wallet's (metamask) network to "Rinkeby". Please PM me if you want to experience our cards. Card type to sent will be random. Thank you.
FlyingSea

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:57:45 PM

Thanks for the reply. BTW, I've rolled a card. I couldn't get the result if I won or not. How can I get the result of the roll?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 03:06:36 PM

ERC-721 is my fav
ive always thought it was gonna be ETHs big mover
you should consider partnering with some trusted people in the scene/on this forum
if you are long about the lotteries there needs to be liability and transparancy
a newbie anon random such as just yourself wont cut it to take my $ long term

Good Luck on your project, if i get bored i will hack @ your contract as per the bounty Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:27:10 PM

ERC-721 is my fav
ive always thought it was gonna be ETHs big mover
you should consider partnering with some trusted people in the scene/on this forum
if you are long about the lotteries there needs to be liability and transparancy
a newbie anon random such as just yourself wont cut it to take my $ long term

Good Luck on your project, if i get bored i will hack @ your contract as per the bounty Smiley

Thanks for your interest. Yeah, you're right. We are having very hard time because we are just newbie on bitcointalk. It would be great  if you PM us with any suggestion on our project. In fact, we do not have crypto community related human resources at all now.
At first, our open-beta period was just a week. but I think verifying and hard testing need more long time. Seriously, we are now plan to expand our open-beta period. As for our smart contract codes, I'll make it well documented again within couple of days. Please hack our contract codes, and get big rewards from us!  Thank you very much! Smiley
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:50:54 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2019, 04:01:03 PM by hsllcs

Thanks for the reply. BTW, I've rolled a card. I couldn't get the result if I won or not. How can I get the result of the roll?

Once you triggers the ROLL game, its result will be came out about 1~2 minutes later. it depends on the status of ethereum network.
When ROLL is triggered, our smart contract gets a fresh random number seed from the Wolfram Alpha, via Oraclize library.
from this number, we just take last two-digit : range from  [0,99]
if this random number is smaller than 50, user wins. otherwise, user loses. it's very simple and provable.

This is link to the contract code (Decoding roll result) :
https://github.com/ether-arts/ether-arts/blob/e2b9f27137768b2722ec247c9968f9463f17e4bf/contracts/EAO_roll.sol#L99
if you are familar with code, checking this part will be helpful.
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:46:06 AM

We have found several small but not serious bugs on open beta phase. Thank you all for reporting them. Kiss We internally discussed and have decided that we expand our open-beta period a little bit more - just for one week. This is because we have to verify our contracts very seriously. As you know, some part of contracts are not modifiable once it has published to public blockchain. Days ago, we found that codes on this area (unmodifiable area) has some problem. It is a very small bug that counts total card holders. But this kinds of small bugs can cause super damage for our project. We'll check it more. But don't worry. Most of our contract codes are designed to be update available even after the mainnet launching except for some important data and the private data owned by players. Actually since open-beta starts, we have modified several code blocks that has problematic algorithms without any data losses. This kind of right for administrator is totally necessary to keep your assets safe. We do not want our service be disabled due to some small but serious bugs. To cover this kind of situation, we have developed many internal tools to deal with them. So, please understand today's notice concerning open beta expansion. As our service relase date is postponed one week, every bounty card's issue date will be also postponed one week too. We're very sorry for delay. But we think this is a positive delay to protect and strengthen our cards as a assets. Thank you for your understanding. We're looking forward to see you soon.  Grin
FlyingSea

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:30:04 PM

I have question about open beta bounty. There will be stage winner every day and the 6 bounty cards(from olive to brown) are eligible for the stage winners.
My question is who is eligible for brown card among the stage winners? Number of stage wins? Or Amount of total prized Eth?

hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:05:12 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 07:14:16 PM by hsllcs

I have question about open beta bounty. There will be stage winner every day and the 6 bounty cards(from olive to brown) are eligible for the stage winners.
My question is who is eligible for brown card among the stage winners? Number of stage wins? Or Amount of total prized Eth?

Hi FlyingSea. I'll specify it clearly. The most expensive card (BROWN) is for code bounty participants who finds a serious bug on our contracts.but it's not for every bug finders. We'll investigate the bug's impact and define reward. Frankly speaking, the efforts to find a serious bugs on complex contracts is much more bigger than that of becomming 1st winners on open-beta testing. we'll treat them with honor. It's our fault to confuse you, because we didn't specify that rewards. But there's no first winners other than our team members since our beta testing starts. so I'll specify it right now in detail. Every 1st winner on open-beta testing will get OLIVE(0.4 ETH) card. and the bug bounty participants will get their reward according to their contribution on bug findings. it is also described on the github code bounty page. Please refer to the link.(https://github.com/ether-arts/ether-arts)
Thank you!
Krugst

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:07:00 PM

It's a fascinating project!! I'd like to join open beta test. I went to the market to look around, but the page was not loaded over 10 minutes.
Could you help me?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: