Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✳️❤️[ANN] ETHER-ARTS.IO ❤️❤️ERC721 art cards with a built-in lottery ticket ❤️✳️  (Read 1219 times)
Harris Elliot

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:58:47 PM

Our community is growing steadily and firmly. We appreciate for all your attention!!!
We will keep operating the system to give the best compensation to Ether-Arts pioneers.
FlyingSea

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:11:00 PM

I read WP. The simplest way to be winner is buying all cards. It could make big FOMO!! Shocked
Because those cards are always valid for every single lottery. If it is possible to collect all cards, anyone can be 1st prize winner for every stage!!
The entire crypto market cap would definitely increase tremendously. Ether-Arts would be one of great investment asset.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:50:28 PM

I read WP. The simplest way to be winner is buying all cards. It could make big FOMO!! Shocked
Because those cards are always valid for every single lottery. If it is possible to collect all cards, anyone can be 1st prize winner for every stage!!
The entire crypto market cap would definitely increase tremendously. Ether-Arts would be one of great investment asset.

I do not think all the cards should buy one person. it will not be a smart decision, because it can bring both success and some disappointments. from today's cryptomarket you can expect anything.

hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:12:03 PM

I do not think all the cards should buy one person. it will not be a smart decision, because it can bring both success and some disappointments. from today's cryptomarket you can expect anything.

Hello brothers. Right, we cannot expect anything at present. but this is obvious. We have raised almost 18 ETH for reward fund at present, and owner of the two cards that are randomly picked will win first round’s lottery. Will there be a winner or not? This is my main concern.  Wink
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:12:56 PM

We've issued total 11 bounty cards today.
You did good job, bounty hunters!
Thank you for your contributions!

And don't forget that you can get more bounty cards if you help us promoting our services. promoting bounties are always openned!
Promote Ether-arts.io to crypto communities on  your country!
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:38:13 AM

Our first lottery draw will be made after about 5 hours. Please join our game if you are interested in. and get the rewarded.
Reward fund has about 18ETH though it is our first draw event.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:49:14 AM

Kind of interest and unique thing to see a lottery ticket on this project. I wish they could make more opportunities.
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:53:39 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 11:22:34 AM by hsllcs

Thanks for your interest. We also support our artists who provide their artworks. 10% of total sales amount will be paid to indie artists. After our first lottery draw today, Some artworks of contemporary artists contracted with us will be added on our collection. I would appreciate your continued interest in our project. Thank you!
halyavshik

Activity: 180
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:23:36 PM

I win! 0,79 ETH!!!

hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:45:46 PM

I win! 0,79 ETH!!!

Congratulations! Bro! Smiley
Don't forget visit again after 10 days!  Grin
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:22:52 PM

Kindly find the Hindi translation of this ann thread. Link are given below..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136732.msg50795025#msg50795025
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:16:00 PM

Kindly find the Hindi translation of this ann thread. Link are given below..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136732.msg50795025#msg50795025

Thanks Rangnaht! Smiley
Harris Elliot

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:14:51 PM

Congratulations for all 1st stage winners!!!
We got 12 winners. 1st prize winners took their reward already.
https://i.imgur.com/xOtuJxh.jpg
Three people in the 2nd prize have not yet received the prize money. If you have not received the prize eth, please claim it from the MY COLLECTION>MY REWARDS.
Take your rewards and prepare upcoming 2nd stage!!!
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:22:32 PM

If you are winner, claim your rewards on our website. but you don't need to hurry up.
Our smart contract will keep your ethers safely until you claim it. Only the winner can claim it!
April1212

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:02:07 PM

Hey admin, I think you created superb project. Smiley Have you contacted these painters to provide them your conditions?
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:20:51 PM

If you bought all the cards, you will end up paying more than the first prize. There is no economic sense.
In the lottery it is best to buy the cheapest option if you really want to participate.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:32:18 PM

Hey admin, I think you created superb project. Smiley Have you contacted these painters to provide them your conditions?
Hi April! Of course. we have used copyright expired masterpieces, contemporary arts that has been contracted and AI arts created by our team. You can check the details on our whitepaper as well. Thanks for your interest!
FlyingSea

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:26:20 PM

If you bought all the cards, you will end up paying more than the first prize. There is no economic sense.
In the lottery it is best to buy the cheapest option if you really want to participate.

If you bought all the cards, it was a loss even if you were 1st winner in this stage. It is the most effective way to buy 2 cards and become the 1st prize winner. However, the first stage cards will be used in the second stage also. You have to buy are only three or four cards to have all card for each stage.
If the stage is repeated, the difficulty level will increase. If you have 2~4 cards your winning probability will be close to 0. If the pool becomes larger, it will surely be more profitable than the investment. That was my point.
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:22:16 AM

3 winners haven't claimed their winning prize (0.79 ether/winners) yet. please check your accounts, if you are the owner of ether-arts card NO2."THE WATERFALL" (OLIVE) or NO4."THE GIRLS ON THE BRIDGE"(RED).
hsllcs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:24:41 AM

3 new cards have joined at this stage. now we have 11 kinds of cards!  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: