Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:43:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SFMS Community (Support for my site Community) - Free Support for Websites and H  (Read 80 times)
SFMS (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:11:18 PM

SFMS Community (Support for my site Community) - Free Support for Websites and Hosting related stuff.

If you are owner of a website with a lot of problems with it such as errors or website getting hacked or slow load or other stuff related to hosting and no idea how to solve them then this forum is best for you.
Our community is there ready to help you fix your website problems for free!!!
Also if you are someone with knowledge on managing a website or in hosting related stuff and want to help peoples in need this forum is best for you also to show your stuff while you contribute with free help for the members in need.
Peoples who contribute are rewarded with ranks and titles that show their level of knowledge also with the community respect at same time.

Join: https://supportformysite.com/

Best regards!
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:33:34 AM

Great initiative but don't you think there are many forums there on the net which (community/people) provides help for free. Whenever i face any problem related to my site (wordpress) I just google it and find help from those forums. For example, if I have any error or issue related with MySQL or cPanel then i simple go on their forum and it really helps.
You should not start just another forum. Instead of that you can write blogs in a simple manner with deep details there are many blog sites too but most of them are not providing solutions in details.
Also you can keep both Blog and Forum.
SFMS (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:41:25 PM

Great initiative but don't you think there are many forums there on the net which (community/people) provides help for free. Whenever i face any problem related to my site (wordpress) I just google it and find help from those forums. For example, if I have any error or issue related with MySQL or cPanel then i simple go on their forum and it really helps.
You should not start just another forum. Instead of that you can write blogs in a simple manner with deep details there are many blog sites too but most of them are not providing solutions in details.
Also you can keep both Blog and Forum.

Hello ankit10,

You got a point that there are a lot of hosting related forums however not many of them provide any board to help peoples for free with their problems no matter what hosting service they use (This is as far as i know only). As for blogs,yeah blogs are a good way to help others too however most of peoples do not even understand how to follow a tutorial or they get unknown errors during the process. That's why is way better to use a forum where you hear others opinions on the issue then a static blog post. As for the recommendation of blog + forum together thats a good idea too i will note it however there are no plans for that for now. And there will be even more stuff added to this forum very soon so i would recommend you to join and support us until then.

Best regards!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: