Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kcs now accept credit cards  (Read 166 times)
Mfomo (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:54:40 PM

​​Singapore-based crypto exchange KuCoin has partnered with Israel-based payment processing company Simplex to let its users purchase crypto via credit card, including BTC, ETH, XPR, BCHABC and LTC for both dollars and euros

https://ct.com/7f1y
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:42:02 PM

Another KuCoin's progress but I really think this is kind of late for having credit cards transaction, I really think that many exchanges right now is accepting credit cards they should have to think about this sooner, I don't think this is already new but many would sure like a different type of payment if the availability is there, Maybe next time they would like to put other digital base payment like using Paypal, Paymaya and other stuff that people want to use.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 02:50:38 PM

​​Singapore-based crypto exchange KuCoin has partnered with Israel-based payment processing company Simplex to let its users purchase crypto via credit card, including BTC, ETH, XPR, BCHABC and LTC for both dollars and euros

https://ct.com/7f1y
cryptocurrency has reallyna future and it is shaping up its real purpose the P2P transaction in the near future. As the people has been holding crypto, it will be definitely become a payment system. Then a peer to peer transaction will be common in that times when most of us holding crypto.

For now a crypto based crypto has already started its globalization. Wise people should start to hold now and buy crypto because it will be put to good use in the near future.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:09:56 PM

That is a great news. All we know that using credit cards are very helpful in our every transactions. You can buy things and you will pay it on the following months and there is some creditcards that accepts an monthly partial payments. Imagine that if you use creditcard to buy bitcoin you can grow your capital and pay your debt while still earning.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:25:49 PM

Yes this is a wonderful news and it's one that can further polarise cryptocurrency to the world but it's best we know the right sections to make some post.
I think the appropriate section for this would be the altcoin discussion section
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:26:52 PM

Then what happened to this?. I thought that they already had an agreement back then? Anyways it's good that Kucoin finally had a way for Kucoin user to purchase cryptocurrency via credit card.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:58:44 PM

Another KuCoin's progress but I really think this is kind of late for having credit cards transaction, I really think that many exchanges right now is accepting credit cards they should have to think about this sooner, I don't think this is already new but many would sure like a different type of payment if the availability is there, Maybe next time they would like to put other digital base payment like using Paypal, Paymaya and other stuff that people want to use.

There is no "late" for thing called by improvement as long as it is good for the future of the exchange and its users imho. To be honest I do not really like to use paypal, and I think paypal is not that good to be considered as one of payment method in exchange.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:04:10 PM

Kucoin has been really slow to adding credit card to their exchange business, and they have seen a lot of users leaving them for Binance due to lack of development, but great to see that something starting to improve on the exchange.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:16:49 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 08:51:06 PM by YuginKadoya

There is no "late" for thing called by improvement as long as it is good for the future of the exchange and its users imho. To be honest I do not really like to use paypal, and I think paypal is not that good to be considered as one of payment method in exchange.

I am saying that they should have thought about this on time and maybe putting Credit Card as a way of payment in the first place, But as you have said this is really an improvement for them, And I am just suggesting not only Paypal but other option as well, Well if you are having a hard time with Paypal I just thought there are considerable people out there are surely using it, And we can not say for sure that there might be people considering in using this such payment method, Well it is just my opinion.  
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:21:13 PM

Kucoin is a great exchange so it's a good step up. Other exchanges like kraken and binance already allow you to buy coins with fiat so others need to offer the same in order to keep up with the competition.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:41:35 PM

I am saying that they should have thought about this on time and maybe putting Credit Card as a way of payment in the first place, But as you have said this is really an improvement for them, And I am just suggesting not only Paypal but other option as well, Well if you are having a hard time with Paypal I just thought there are considerable people out there are surely using it, And we can not say for sure that there might be people considering in using this such payment method, Well it is just my opinion.  

for the record, up until now, i am using paypal.  Tongue so it depends on the benefits that a particular user is getting from it. some might find it useful but some might find it as inconvenience. and yes, they should continue to look for other options because they need to cater different needs of various individuals in this industry.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 06:23:30 AM

Kucoin improved their system a lot, accepting credit cards is one of that. Also they are having a ieo portal and their volume started growing again.

I really like this exchanges and because it is improving, also token price improving Smiley

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:18:40 AM

Kucoin improved their system a lot, accepting credit cards is one of that. Also they are having a ieo portal and their volume started growing again.

I really like this exchanges and because it is improving, also token price improving Smiley
I agree. Kucoin has proven itself as a reliable crypto exchange over time and it is good to see them adding more and more payment options like credit cards etc. I have been using Paypal as a payment option successfully for a long time now and I don't think I will be switching to credit card payments anytime soon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:51:26 AM

simplex sucks. they need different credit card processors. simplex ask u to take a selfie with your card. who wants to do that?

Ethereum and Uniswap.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:15:51 PM

KuCoin is a pretty big exchange and it already has a lot of users so it's great that they have added credit cards transactions now. There are dozens of exchanges accepting credit cards but KuCoin has a good reputation and I am sure many people would choose it instead of a new exchange.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:49:09 PM

for the record, up until now, i am using paypal.  Tongue so it depends on the benefits that a particular user is getting from it. some might find it useful but some might find it as inconvenience. and yes, they should continue to look for other options because they need to cater different needs of various individuals in this industry.

Yup! that is what I am thinking, I know that there are many Kucoin users right now but why stop there if they can continue to grow and upgrade their services from various individuals that prefer using other payment methods they could never stop in adding just credit card but we can say that if they are aiming for the top I think to target various method is the key.

KuCoin is a pretty big exchange and it already has a lot of users so it's great that they have added credit cards transactions now. There are dozens of exchanges accepting credit cards but KuCoin has a good reputation and I am sure many people would choose it instead of a new exchange.

Well, If a certain individual would want to find an exchange and buy, sell, and trade their fiat money or other cryptocurrencies I really think it is now a common sense that they will pick exchange that already had a reputation, so no wonder KuCoin will be a favorite choice together with Hitbit and Binance.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:59:33 PM

To be honest I do not really like to use paypal, and I think paypal is not that good to be considered as one of payment method in exchange.
Not sure if you're aware of PayPal's terms, but they haven't exactly been very friendly towards anything related to crypto currencies, which also includes people selling mining hardware.

Coinbase lets people withdraw fiat through PayPal, but thus far I haven't seen anyone here who tried it out to see how it goes. I think people are afraid of the potential consequences due to PayPal's strict terms.

I'm sure that when Coinbase receives so many complaints about frozen accounts, that they will ditch the PayPal withdrawal option, and that's actually a good thing. PayPal and crypto has always been a bad combination.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:01:08 PM

They're now accepting deposits (and withdrawals) in USD :

https://www.kucoin.com/news/867-20
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: