Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posted 10000000000 times but no one helped me  (Read 121 times)
ClintonJ (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:30:56 PM

https://vintage.myetherwallet.com/#offline-transaction >>>>  This is called cold or offline transaction where you have to generate the RAW code and later you can publish the code online to make the transaction)

I need the Eth Raw transaction code in java . Have surfed online but dint get the accurate solution.

Suppose
I have these field ( the same https://vintage.myetherwallet.com/#offline-transaction , this site works to generate transaction )

1.To Address
2. Amount (ERC token selection or ETH)
3. Token symbol
4. Token quantity
5. Nounce ( This is known as transaction count , but i will collect this online through api and later i will put in this field )
6. Gas amount
7. Gas price
8. Private key

Now i need the RAW transaction code. Thats all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClintonJ (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:48:00 PM

is there any technical guy out there

Should i say then the quality of this forum degraded ?
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 10:22:56 PM

I am afraid I am also ignorant about it. But I found this article on google :
https://medium.com/blockchain-musings/how-to-create-raw-transactions-in-ethereum-part-1-1df91abdba7c
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:54:04 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 11:21:24 PM by jhenfelipe

Not sure if this is what you're looking for. To get the Raw Transaction code using MEW Offline, all you need to do is click the "Generate Transaction" button, it will show both "Raw Transaction" and "Signed Transaction". (see step 4)

What's steps have you done already? Since you didn't mention, I did a sample offline transaction process just for you to see:

1. You go online, and "Generate Information" which are the "Gas Price" and "Nonce" using your "FROM" address
     - fill out FROM address
     - click "Generate Information" button
     - save a copy of the "Gas Price" and "Nonce"

2. Go on your Offline computer (MEW Send Offline page) and fill out all the information needed, you'll input the "Gas Price" and "Nonce" that you generated earlier. Don't forget to double/triple check all the information.

3. Unlock your wallet using your Private Key - Select Private key > Enter Private Key - click "Unlock" button

4. "Generate Transaction" button, "Raw Transaction" field and "Signed Transaction Field" will show up after unlocking the wallet. CHECK again all the details that you filled out earlier. If you're done, click "Generate Transaction" button. After click, the "Raw Transaction" data and "Signed Transaction" data will show up. Copy the "Signed Transaction" and proceed to step 5

5. You now need to go in your Online computer
     - MEW Send Offline page
     - Scroll dwon
     - Paste your "Signed Transaction" that you generated and copied earlier
     - click "Send Transaction"

Congrats! You're done.
You can check MEW's official post (can be seen on Knowledge Base): How To Make An Offline Transaction

PS. Address and Private Key used were only for test purposes. The wallet was newly generated for this.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 12:45:34 AM

Sorry, I can't help you, but I think you should try to ask in an ETH community for help,  you can try to ask on Reddit.  You cut also try to contact myetherwallet support
or maybe in medium, telegram or linked in. many communities can be asked about such technical problems. I don't think it's appropriate to share it in an altcoin discussion because it discusses the altcoin market and the latest news.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
UnruffledST

Activity: 243
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:09:47 AM

Sorry, I can't help you, but I think you should try to ask in an ETH community for help,  you can try to ask on Reddit.  You cut also try to contact myetherwallet support
or maybe in medium, telegram or linked in. many communities can be asked about such technical problems. I don't think it's appropriate to share it in an altcoin discussion because it discusses the altcoin market and the latest news.

Altcoin discussion is where this post belongs, it just like OP said the quality in bitcointalk has lowered, you will find less tech convos on here and just plain BS from people without the slightest clue of technology.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: