Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ANN] 🔴 Get Your FIXZ !!! 🔴 Over-collateralized Stablecoin on YTC-Sox 🔴  (Read 1128 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 11:52:25 AM

Is this the Gleb character who sold a load of YTC and his partner did a runner? allegedly. tokens now worthless.
He then created and sold the second batch of YTC, although the investors in the first set have lost everything.
By the way, YTC on an exchange Excoincial that has no volume whatsoever.

And he is now selling FIXZ.

I think I have that about right.

Yep, you just about nailed it, bud. The first batch of YTC were compromised, whereupon all those who purchased had their YTC swapped. I guess you could make an argument that the second batch of YTC is currently worthless given that there's currently no volume on Excoincial.

And yes, we're now selling FIXZ.

Will it make a difference to you if informed that Michael Terpin's Transform Group will soon be handling the crowdfunding drive, complete with doing the PR?

One final question, how are you enjoying the new BitcoinTalk forum that theymos introduced its creation over five years ago? Humor aside, some projects take longer to fruition than others.

Bruno

PS: Call me if you have any concerns or questions needing address with a real voice - MINE: 702-981-5600.
Thanks, so as you say YTC is worthless, what makes FIXZ any different? Which do you think will be rise more in vlaue?

FIXZ will definitely raise to exactly $1.00 (parity) on our exchange, YTC-Sox, once live. Hence the handsome ROI awarded to early adopters.

YTC is expected to perform well when trading on various exchange outside our control and influence.

When does YTC-Sox go live?

Projections are for Q3, bud.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: