Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I create most of my topic for "Beginners & Help" section?  (Read 134 times)
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:52:04 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 10:22:47 PM by TalkStar
Merited by tyz (1)

Hello Guys,

Welcome to my thread. Its nearly been a year I have joined this forum. During this long time I tried my best to spend most of my time on gathering and learning new knowledge's. Honestly I always feel proud to make posts for this section because personally I think that if we share our gathered knowledge and experiences for our upcoming community user then obviously they will be able to build their own profile very easily. Basically when i was a newbie member at that time I got most of lessons about this community from this section. At the beginning of my bitcoin talk journey I followed many of our respected and well experienced members thread to increase my knowledge's. So based on my experience i believe this section has got a lot of value for our new members development.

Now I am going to describe the way how I select my topics for this section. Generally its not an easy task to make new topics for our new and upcoming members IMO. I always try to spend enough amount of time on other sections like meta, Reputation, scam Accusation, bitcoin discussion and many more. I want to pick the matters which are really urgent to let our forum members know. If you visit different section and feel free to read discussion properly then you can easily find the subject for your next topic. I usually try to select my topic from problems solution which i able to find in many sections discussions. Its always an better idea to find solutions for any rising issues where its can help our community users in many ways.

We are really privileged to have multiple useful topic which have created by many others just for helping purpose of new and upcoming users. I will suggest all our new members to bear the mind of helping our upcoming users through this section. Always keep in mind "sharing knowledge is not a bad thing, its better to spread with others."

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:13:51 PM

Now I am going to describe the way how I select my topics for this section.

Still searching for where you described the way you select your topics on this section beginners and help.
One thing I have observed from experienced member in this forum the rarely make or start up threads like this. They mostly get straight to tackling an issue or postulating ideas. Threads like this are very similar and are constantly on beginners and help and even newbies has started to emulate it so many are giving advices(some without merit giving ways to earn merit)  that they need
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:48:16 PM

Hello Guys,

I usually try to select my topic from problems solution which i able to find in many sections discussions. Its always an better idea to find solutions for any rising issues where its can help our community users in many ways.

I think it would be much better for everyone if you added your opinion to the threads where you find your inspiration, making a new topic out of an already ongoing treads cut be considered as spam. 

But I guess you do this because you want to earn merit, and then you often need to be a thread starter or one of the first who comments on the thread to have a small chance of getting the merit.
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 10:31:43 PM

I think it would be much better for everyone if you added your opinion to the threads where you find your inspiration, making a new topic out of an already ongoing treads cut be considered as spam.  

But I guess you do this because you want to earn merit, and then you often need to be a thread starter or one of the first who comments on the thread to have a small chance of getting the merit.
Sharing suggestion for new users can't be a way of spam mate where i believe anyone could find their necessary guidelines and proper information. If we don't encourage and show the exact way to our future community users then why we need discussion here on the forum.

This forum is one of the best place where everyone able to learn and earn their knowledge and we should share useful ideas what we got. Every single members of the forum who have already made a good position and reputaion shared their valuable ideas by which we are capable of developing our own era of knowledge.      

▄██████████████████████████▄