Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL crypto coins are "worthless" right now. Here is why.  (Read 579 times)
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:36:13 PM

the word you are looking for is "cheap" not worthless. and it is wrong. i say with absolute confidence that 95% of the altcoins are indeed worthless and should die in the coming year and most probably be replaced by other useless shitcoins.

as for your bitcoin analogy even if it is true and bitcoin rises to the "moon" it still has nothing to do with altcoins!!!
I agree that a larger percentage of altcoins will leave the cryptocurrency market.  And most likely the rest will go for BTC with rising prices.  As for the current futility of the Altcoins, it can be said that their behavior on the exchange gives many traders a good opportunity to earn.  And useless to call them at least wrong.  People who spend a lot of time analyzing market value appreciate altcoins.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joran_crypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:41:56 AM

Every coin in the coinmarketcap or the market is the best coin you can buy because all coins will increase although we don't know how higher the price can go. But it depends on how much money you have and make sure that before you buy any coins, you should analyze and decide to buy a cheap coin or expensive coins so you can directly buy the coins. And don't forget to not buy the coin with all in of your money because you need to have free money in your balance to prevent if there are any down for the price so you can buy more the coin.I suggest to people who want to invest in cryptocurrency to choose Altcoin that is in the top rank of coinmarketcap if you want investment and make sure the coin is safe, rather than coins that have just appeared in the cryptocurrency list.
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:16:25 PM

Many ICOs that entered the market at the end of 2017 have already lost everything and have been thrown out of the market. Because the projects were obviously not working and not needed by the world. People invested money in them because it was possible to get profits because in 2017 everything that entered the market grew. Out of 100 ICO, only 1 will remain.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:53:14 PM

Every companies have the right to build their own token or coin and as far as the company uses the token as means of payment for their products it will surely be demanding, its total real use case, this is why i think we will have many more coins,i do not believe that 95% of altcoins are useless
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:14:57 PM

The reason is because they do not have any real use case, they are simply useless. There are only few altcoins that can´t be replaced by Bitcoin or Ethereum. I am talking about all utility tokens that doesn´t make any invesment sense.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:21:22 PM

Quite simply put, all coins are worthless right now if crypto is the future of money.  I was looking at the charts and if bitcoin were to rise to $100,000,000 (1 penny per satoshi) at ANY point, that is 20,000x the current price.  

In other words, every penny you invest now turns into at least $200 at that point (even if your altcoin is only worth 1 satoshi/coin).  Seems like they are worthless right now compared to what they could be.

The idea is that if you believe altcoins will be world money, why wouldn't you save up as much as you can?
You may consider crypto as worthless right now but as soon as their prices recovers, you would totally come crawling back to invest on it again. In my experience, I am already starting to invest on those altcoins that I can see that has a potential of being successful to prepare also for the incoming years where altcoins will be used dominantly by all of the people in the world.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:31:53 PM

Quite simply put, all coins are worthless right now if crypto is the future of money.  I was looking at the charts and if bitcoin were to rise to $100,000,000 (1 penny per satoshi) at ANY point, that is 20,000x the current price.  

In other words, every penny you invest now turns into at least $200 at that point (even if your altcoin is only worth 1 satoshi/coin).  Seems like they are worthless right now compared to what they could be.

The idea is that if you believe altcoins will be world money, why wouldn't you save up as much as you can?
Cryptocurrency can not be guessed, believing does not mean having to buy it without looking at the market, thinking more rationally in the face of the market. We will not know what will happen in the future of crypto, how much is it worth compared to now and how crypto will function. You say as if what you predicted would be true

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:56:22 PM

People invested money in them because it was possible to get profits because in 2017 everything that entered the market grew.
It was intense.... you could throw a dart without looking and the project it landed on would make you a few hundred percent profit at the very least, which is why money went into projects like never before.

When Bitcoin was done pumping and entering a corrective phase, altcoins in early 2018 reached their peak because a lot money went from Bitcoin to altcoins just because it was so easy to make money there.

I doubt we'll ever get to witness that again unless altcoins in their entirety pump, but that's not very likely with how people rekkt themselves hard.... they rather stay away and move on because they aren't done recovering yet.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:34:31 PM

Many ICOs that entered the market at the end of 2017 have already lost everything and have been thrown out of the market. Because the projects were obviously not working and not needed by the world. People invested money in them because it was possible to get profits because in 2017 everything that entered the market grew. Out of 100 ICO, only 1 will remain.
Indeed. Most ICOs that entered the market at the end of 2017 don't have any good value even they finished their project successfully, that is why most cryptocurrency are not worth it to buy. Good thing that this year of 2019 i see that cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin has a chance to raise most of their prices because a lot of people are investing their money again.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:16:31 PM

You may consider crypto as worthless right now but as soon as their prices recovers, you would totally come crawling back to invest on it again. In my experience, I am already starting to invest on those altcoins that I can see that has a potential of being successful to prepare also for the incoming years where altcoins will be used dominantly by all of the people in the world.
This is true. Majority does this. They hate dips and want to see rise only. This is not possible. There is nothing in this world that does not go through ups and downs. People do not try to learn about the stuff and directly jump into them. With no or little knowledge, one will always stay in doubt. It is best to do some research and then say something. Volatility is the reason why bitcoin made people millionaire.

It's really the reality, majority has no real use case, no value, no volume, useless use case, poor team, no development at all. So, we cannot blame people if they are tired investing in crypto because of these useless coins and worst is that most of them are scam too. Right now, it would be best if you will just only invest in Bitcoin rather than in shitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: