Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE] Amazon Affiliate Websites and Stores  (Read 126 times)
The_Trader (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:14:08 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 10:38:04 AM by The_Trader

Hi there.

I create and sell websites on eBay and obviously off eBay too.

My main focus is Amazon Affiliate websites.

They are simple to use and create some great passive incomes for my customers.

Here is an image of a recent one I built selling trainers/sneakers.

The sites all use Wordpress + Amazon + some really cool plugins that when put together look amazing.

My most recent build was for a youtuber that has 50k+ subscribers and wanted to re brand his channel and add Amazon as a passive income.

I created a new youtube banner for his channel and a website reflecting the graphical change so they are linked:

Youtiube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkoD5eMbk8EykuFSsyc0LuA
Website/Store: https://wwesnapchat.com/

Affiliate websites are the best way by far to compliment your main income, they take up very little of your time infact most require less than a few hours a week and offer you a great source of passive income.

Our websites come fully stocked and are completely automated, so if the seller alters the price then the price displayed on your site will also change without you doing a thing.

The Sky's The Limit - Your Earning Potential Is HUGE.

Fact One
Did You Know AMAZON Pay Out MILLIONS In Commissions Every Year To Owners of Automated Websites Just Like Ours?

Fact Two
This is NOT A Get Rich Quick Scheme - It Is Though Possibly The Most GENUINE Opportunity To Earn A Passive Income Online You Will Ever Find Without Having To Get Naked.

Fact Three
A Work From Home Business With No Stock To Pay For - The Website Updates All Stock Levels And Prices Automatically.

FREE Domain

We will purchase a brand new domain name to setup your website on.
Once installation has been completed and the site passed over to you, we will also pass ownership of the newly registered domain name.
Please note the domain will be a .site domain if you wish for a different TLD please let me know and we will tell you how much extra it will cost, or you can purchase/use your own.

FREE Hosting

This sale has 1 months full cPanel webhosting included as a gift from us.
Your site will be hosted on the same servers we use, and are super fast and very reliable. Hosting after the initial month is charged at just £2.99 per /mth or you can move it to another host. You are not stuck with my hosting.

FREE Support

Unlike some of the horror stories we have been told, we wont grab your money and run, I mean what is the point of setting you up with a website and then watching you fail?
We believe that if you succeed and make money from this site, logic would then dictate you may aswell by another, after all two revenue streams are better than one right?
So with that in mind we offer full and free support via our live help widget on our sales site which you will be directed to after purchase.  

So lets have a little recap on everything:

You are buying a fully operational website, that is automated and populated with products, we will install everything needed including  all legal requirments for example the GDPR compliant cookie acceptance code.
This purchase includes domain name, hosting and support.

Lets talk now about how it works.

So the website is linked to Amazon by way of an affiliate code.
Amazon offers an affiliate account where by if you sell a product that they have listed you will earn a commission on the sale, the commission paid varies per category  from 0% to 10% for example if you sold an item that Amazon has listed in their "PC, PC Components, DVD & Blu-Ray" category you would  receive a commission of 2.50% on the other hand if you listed a product from the "Furniture, Home, Home Improvement, Lawn & Garden,  Pets Products, Pantry" category you would get 8.00% per sale.

We will add hundreds of products to your website, and show you how to add more in case you want to.

We will also add the following pages and or plugins:

• Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Automated
  • Analytics
  • Social media sharing

Other options
There is no reason why you can not add other passive income streams to your new website, for example google adsense, clickbank or pretty much anything that that is PPC, or PPS.

There really is no reason why this can fail

Most people now have facebook, instagram, and twitter accounts so why not use them, we have added a social plugin to your new website so be sure to use it, one share from you could end up being shared 100's of times by your friends and family.... social media is massive when it comes to advertising so use it!

Theses images are from sites I have created !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_Trader (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:15:00 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 09:38:24 AM by The_Trader

Pricing

For a start to finish website, so everything above costs just 0.008BTC that includes the design and upload of 100+ products of your chosen niche, a domain name and a months hosting.

Off The Shelf
Ready to go pre made websites

www.watchshop.site 0.02BTC
Pre built Watch site with attached youtube channel
Domain name, and youtube channel will be handed over to buyer.
This also comes with 1 years cPanel hosting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: