Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebglo (IEO) - Rebooting The Global Economy Through Energy Circulation  (Read 446 times)
allmight_ (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:26:57 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 11:17:15 AM by allmight_

◈ General ◈

A new step into an energy-efficient future, effective solutions for everyday tasks and rebooting the global economy through energy circulation

◈ How It Works ◈

How the token works and How HETTARER works
Imagine that the battery of your laptop or phone remains charged 1.5 times longer and charges faster, and the farm beckons a third more

mining farm increases by a third.One of the positive properties of our sticker is the accumulation of energy and the absorption of harmful waves and temperature. Tests and studies were conducted.The test showed a 133% increase in Monero data mining within a period of 24-hours and a 114% increase in Monero mining rewards in 48-hours by multicurrency mining pool MinerGate.
When used in solar cells, there is an increase in efficiency and an extension of the battery life cycle
Reduces device wear

◈ Business ◈

Rebglo project is designed to be a successful investment for the investor in the form of a stable currency associated with the implementation of the product, and to be a convenient business partner for those who are looking for a profitable business.

◈ Token ◈

REB is a direct reflection of the product and system operation. And it allows the user to profitably purchase Hetterer and help the business owner, and therefore Rebglo partner to establish the implementation of Hettarer.

Up to 5 April IEO on COINEAL and you can purchase 1 REB=0.9$

and on Latoken you can buy a token with 10% profit and to Hetterer in the form of a bonus when you purchase 5 REB

Follow the news in this topic or our social networks or the official website listed at the beginning
allmight_ (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:27:31 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 02:06:51 PM by allmight_

news reserve
allmight_ (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:28:25 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 02:07:05 PM by allmight_

news reserve
allmight_ (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:28:59 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 02:07:16 PM by allmight_

news reserve
allmight_ (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:33:02 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 02:07:28 PM by allmight_

News Reserve
baranbanbtc

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:28:53 AM

Yes. I followed your project. If you went to the stock exchange and opened the sale of goods, I'm happy for you. And you can get your sticker as a promo?
allmight_ (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:43:59 AM

Yes. I followed your project. If you went to the stock exchange and opened the sale of goods, I'm happy for you. And you can get your sticker as a promo?
You can participate in the bounty company of the project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126318.new#new. And in the end to use tokens for example to buy RED PATCH.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:51:45 AM

The title made me curious, can you kindly explain what do you mean when you say Rebooting the global economy, in my understanding, rebooting is resetting,

Code:
re·boot
verb
/rēˈbo͞ot/
(with reference to a computer system) boot or be booted again.
"the new value will not be in force until you reboot the system"
noun
/ˈrēbo͞ot/
an act or instance of booting a computer system again.

Have not read your whitepaper yet, so terms are kinda confusing.  

And I read the product is like a sticker or something?  Isn't this the same sticker that circulates the market that claims to gives more more efficiency  when put on any gadgets?  

added:

as I recall the sticker that were circulating the market were called negative Ion sticker.
tutorim

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:54:22 AM

I often ask myself if my phone's battery is charged and how much charge is left. And if the laptop on the trip even more.  And who here still asks this question ? I'd be happy to solve it. I heard about you. Tell us more please
valercrypto

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:58:01 AM

It is a pity that such projects have little fame. The idea is very good, compared to a bunch of blockchain ideas with no commercial sense. Here the Hettarer sticker is very cool. It's good that the listing will be on April 0. I think it's worth buying. How much is this sticker? Maybe she's expensive and then its meaning will be lost.
allmight_ (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:11:33 AM

The title made me curious, can you kindly explain what do you mean when you say Rebooting the global economy, in my understanding, rebooting is resetting,

Code:
re·boot
verb
/rēˈbo͞ot/
(with reference to a computer system) boot or be booted again.
"the new value will not be in force until you reboot the system"
noun
/ˈrēbo͞ot/
an act or instance of booting a computer system again.

Have not read your whitepaper yet, so terms are kinda confusing.  

And I read the product is like a sticker or something?  Isn't this the same sticker that circulates the market that claims to gives more more efficiency  when put on any gadgets?  

added:

as I recall the sticker that were circulating the market were called negative Ion sticker.

With regards to the reboot, there is a change in approach. We all make the future, energy efficiency and environmental friendliness are the concepts we promote. The technology of the project allows to increase the efficiency of solar power plants and energy efficiency of equipment. In addition to improving efficiency, it should also be taken into account that it is also an extension of the life of the equipment, which means movement from recycling, and therefore environmental friendliness.

You're right. This is a sticker that is also available for purchase online. But now it can be purchased for a token on Hetterer.biz. The token also provides the organization of this business to regulate the retail sales network among business owners, further improvements and research and of course a means of investment, as a stable currency, as it has a connection with the implementation and development of the product.
bitcoindusts

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:22:06 AM

.. snipped

With regards to the reboot, there is a change in approach. We all make the future, energy efficiency and environmental friendliness are the concepts we promote. The technology of the project allows to increase the efficiency of solar power plants and energy efficiency of equipment. In addition to improving efficiency, it should also be taken into account that it is also an extension of the life of the equipment, which means movement from recycling, and therefore environmental friendliness.
This is a nice concept and if it really works would help in reducing wastes in our environment.  I have bought this kind of sticker that promised the same like your products but in my experience, it is just a marketing scheme since I observed no difference at all.  I am not getting negative here, it is that, I wanted to know what is your product advantage against others that have the same product as you.

You're right. This is a sticker that is also available for purchase online. But now it can be purchased for a token on Hetterer.biz. The token also provides the organization of this business to regulate the retail sales network among business owners, further improvements and research and of course a means of investment, as a stable currency, as it has a connection with the implementation and development of the product.

This is one of the few project that have an existing products in their start-up phase so you got an advantage here.  By the way, do you have any link for your whitepaper,  I can't find it on the website?
allmight_ (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:27:48 AM

I often ask myself if my phone's battery is charged and how much charge is left. And if the laptop on the trip even more.  And who here still asks this question ? I'd be happy to solve it. I heard about you. Tell us more please

Sure.
Our product aim to solve such problems as:
1) optimization of the battery
2)increasing the charge
3)the acceleration of the battery, increasing performance.

All this is obtained by a specially prepared material, which: absorbs harmful radiation for the equipment, thus the frequency of the computing unit grows. This also serves to reduce wear and power loss. The sticker collects the energy of high frequency radiation, even slightly radiation of the router.
allmight_ (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:34:56 AM

.. snipped

This is a nice concept and if it really works would help in reducing wastes in our environment.  I have bought this kind of sticker that promised the same like your products but in my experience, it is just a marketing scheme since I observed no difference at all.  I am not getting negative here, it is that, I wanted to know what is your product advantage against others that have the same product as you.

This is one of the few project that have an existing products in their start-up phase so you got an advantage here.  By the way, do you have any link for your whitepaper,  I can't find it on the website?

Now our site is changing the design, the same applies to the white paper and OP. About all the changes you can follow in social networks. I also use a sticker and to be honest when using models with a lot of heat you will notice a significant difference. I also want to say that bounty is now running and you can get tokens in the portfolio at the end of the company or tokens at a discount. Also, the first registered token is given at the end of this week. In addition to trading on the exchange, you can also use the token to buy on the website.
bitcoindusts

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:52:47 PM

Now our site is changing the design, the same applies to the white paper and OP. About all the changes you can follow in social networks. I also use a sticker and to be honest when using models with a lot of heat you will notice a significant difference. I also want to say that bounty is now running and you can get tokens in the portfolio at the end of the company or tokens at a discount. Also, the first registered token is given at the end of this week. In addition to trading on the exchange, you can also use the token to buy on the website.

Thanks for the information and quick respond, I'll be following your project to know more for sure.
allmight_ (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:06:28 PM

Thanks for the information and quick respond, I'll be following your project to know more for sure.

Thank you. You can also follow our social networks, they also regularly release project news and videos that will easily show the scheme of development and the principles of our work.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:19:25 PM

Thank you. You can also follow our social networks, they also regularly release project news and videos that will easily show the scheme of development and the principles of our work.
will LAToken become one of the houses for Rebglo ?, I hope Rebglo can be listed in several markets after the IEO, because it is very important

allmight_ (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:28:58 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2019, 08:44:36 AM by allmight_

will LAToken become one of the houses for Rebglo ?, I hope Rebglo can be listed in several markets after the IEO, because it is very important

listing on Latoken is scheduled for April 10.
baranbanbtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:32:07 PM

That's great news. Just on the bounty still bribe tokens while there bonus tokens are added.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 03:37:26 PM

Can you post your technical research on how a mere sticker can save energy?

This kind of energy saver sticker has already been debunk as a fake.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌