Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - NULLEX - Join us on Discord  (Read 1489 times)
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:17:47 PM

why there is a cryptopia listed among exchanges?  It is filed for liquidation several month by now, and for sure will never returns as a trading market for NULLEX andany other coin. See  'First liquidators’ report on Cryptopia released today' https://cryptopia.co.nz/

Im sure its when the OP was made topia was still up and running and not it hasnt been down for 7 months 2 and abit months...maybe dev holding out hoping it might rise in some way again, or just didnt notice was still in op....

Not sure why ur qqin tho u know the whys and hows and wats going on with topia...so im sure u didnt click the topia NLX link..

I bet u wink wink ( starlord ) had something to do with the topia f up....
he had no clue of basic cypto or crypto ways, only claim to fame he had was playing poker with hex to get his job lol...

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:51:19 PM

The site is down. Last year this coin presented team problems. Is this still happening?
Stabycroc

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:51:03 PM

The site is down. Last year this coin presented team problems. Is this still happening?

The "problems"were fired.... OG dev still running things but im sure will take alil time to things back on track..

Would be good if other nlx community members would help how they can if dev needs to help it grow back..

topia going down didnt help ontop of the "problems".
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:13:36 PM

I have updated the ANN, No more Cryptopia in there.  It will take some time to get things back on track but Im always here working on something or the other !!! 
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 10:33:28 PM

Is there any chance that we can get Nullex listed on another exchange/s?

There doesn't seem to be any interest in Nova Exchange with no volume for days so maybe it is time to look for another exchange? Crex24 seems to be a good option which most projects are turning to however US citizens can't join which is a negative. What are your thoughts dev?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:32:44 AM

There doesn't seem to be any interest in Nova Exchange with no volume for days so maybe it is time to look for another exchange? Crex24 seems to be a good option which most projects are turning to however US citizens can't join which is a negative. What are your thoughts dev?

I can't trade on CREX either, being in Canada.  Definitely if were getting an exchange I would ultimately like to get an exchange that everyone can use.
Stabycroc

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:26:07 AM

I can't trade on CREX either, being in Canada.  Definitely if were getting an exchange I would ultimately like to get an exchange that everyone can use.

cant u2 just change your dns settings to google or something to be able to trade on crex24? its a decent trading platform.

Stab's ;_)>
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:03:08 PM

Whats the listing price over @ CREX these days ?
Stabycroc

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:04:56 AM

Whats the listing price over @ CREX these days ?

not sure but here is the link, its found on the bottom of crex24 site page "Add Coin"

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBa0V7VgMGVzkp-MjetlQo3fZvFbHzMHTvWVk3TudWdHZBBw/viewform
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 09:45:19 PM

#BTC #CryptoNews  #cryptotrading  #cryptotwitter  #LTC #DOGE #ETH #Fintech #Forex #Trading  @NulleXOfficial

Nullex $NLX is added to https://www.unnamed.exchange  

join  http://discord.gg/bMezDRD  
https://twitter.com/TillKoeln/status/1154137786842324997

BTC http://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=NLX_BTC
DOGE https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=NLX_DOGE
LTC https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=NLX_LTC

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 10:10:21 PM

Awesome!

TillKoeln has come to the rescue and listed Nullex on an exchange, at least we can all use this exchange so lets getting trading asap and help grow this exchange into something great. I still need to set up my Nullex masternode as I haven't had time but I hope to in the next week or so, staking seems to be doing well for me so that is another reason why I'm in no hurry.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Stabycroc

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:17:07 AM

lol just sent u tweet about listing's, alil late but its the thought that counts hey :_) thanks TILK
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:27:40 PM

lol, on new no-name exch's?  not sure how much help this is?  isn't the dev gone and this is dead??

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Stabycroc

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:30:21 AM

lol, on new no-name exch's?  not sure how much help this is?  isn't the dev gone and this is dead??

Oh so u finally found the link  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes BCT legends for ya lol...

Im still waiting for your nubcake to crypto reply on old forum page....
U dont give up talking try hard smack even after being crypto skooled SO many times.....And put into baby troll box manya time.  Kiss Grin

Go play with the fake/fired devs u lub so much...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 09:46:46 AM

Nice to see Nullex trading on Unnamed Exchange Smiley

A coin like Nullex which was on CMC needs to get some fresh air and i am sure Unnamed Exchange will give whats missing Smiley

I could see nice volume of Nullex getting traded Smiley

Hoping for better days to come !
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:28:14 PM

Oh so u finally found the link  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes BCT legends for ya lol...

U dont give up talking try hard smack even after being crypto skooled SO many times.....And put into baby troll box manya time.  Kiss Grin

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

lmao, right cause some dumbass 20-something yr old retard who comments like a idiot is cool?  shit man, you're a bigger loser than this dev in that case i see. 

new devs?  those monkeys couldn't do shit for nlx and tried to start a new coin/ico hahaha, idiots.  and the current nlx seems like it's gone out to sea.  oh well, useless coins and dev as usual.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:25:49 PM

your silly, cant you see i posted the post before you, and many more before that Huh no death here thanks.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:28:26 PM

As soon as the unnamed exchange gets onto CMC our stats will work again, I see bright things for NLX with this new exchange and the group of fantastic people who run it. 
Stabycroc

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:33:35 AM

lol, on new no-name exch's?  not sure how much help this is?  isn't the dev gone and this is dead??

Oh so u finally found the link  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes BCT legends for ya lol...

U dont give up talking try hard smack even after being crypto skooled SO many times.....And put into baby troll box manya time.  Kiss Grin

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

lmao, right cause some dumbass 20-something yr old retard who comments like a idiot is cool?  shit man, you're a bigger loser than this dev in that case i see.  

new devs?  those monkeys couldn't do shit for nlx and tried to start a new coin/ico hahaha, idiots.  and the current nlx seems like it's gone out to sea.  oh well, useless coins and dev as usual.

Did u use the handle VALDAZ at ccex for decade?
Nope, well i only bow to him...& only him in crypto land

And u clearly living in BCT bubble and NOT in the open crypto world were im from...

I crypto trolled u mutli times and put u into baby troll box....
Ive trollio Every high lvl crypto troll and trolled them all....BTC is were all the low lvl crypto trolls hang, like u..

crypto FACTS+alil FU=WIN

Now if u didnt talk so much smack and actually talked crypto facts u might have a leg to stand on but atm ur flat on ur face.  Kiss

I said nicely at start of the issues to let the dust settle and react then but nah legend of BTC think he knows this game better than others due to fake title.

In my days u could buy legend accounts for dimes as alot of the OLD guards would have mutli accounts and just merit themselves lol
i dont need ticks or merits i have crypto trust and repect from those whom know me and what im about in crypto..

Sounds like ur mad that u sent ur coins for swap to fired devs and nothing has come from there side unlike here things start to come back to good and growing.

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:02:23 PM

Its looking awesome on the new exchange guys !!!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: