Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will IEO be good in the future?  (Read 20947 times)
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:49:34 PM

IEO & ICO only a same crowdfunding from company, this hype will end as soon posible. I not really care about these scheme investment, IEO Populer because using exchange a service for the crowdfunding and the token get listed at there really fast.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 11:57:49 PM

IEO & ICO only a same crowdfunding from company, this hype will end as soon posible. I not really care about these scheme investment, IEO Populer because using exchange a service for the crowdfunding and the token get listed at there really fast.
IEO is like the places where greedy people gather. Most people don't even know what a coin is. Just being in binance is enough for investing. It is the hype for short time, and end is not far from.
Migranet
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 01:22:51 AM

Whatever the impact, I think the IEO has succeeded in reducing the risk of ICO scam. Because an Exchanger only includes really good projects, for the IEO they hold. And of course an ICO project must be able to pay biays rent to hold an IEO on an exchanger. The future will be better, if we can reduce risk.

I think your right, the exchanges will vet the applying parties, hopefully lowering the risk levels for the investors.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:00:50 AM

indeed IEO is currently quite popular and many are successful and guarantee money that has been invested by investors but I'm not sure if all IEO will provide many benefits and I am also not sure if IEO will last for long time

cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:08:24 AM

IEO is like the places where greedy people gather. Most people don't even know what a coin is. Just being in binance is enough for investing. It is the hype for short time, and end is not far from.
I agree with you . They only care about the quality of the project and are willing to invest a large amount of money without considering the development team of the project. I think because of this, Binance is always trusted by everyone and is considered the leading exchange in the world. I personally do not need to assess each of IEO projects because the Binance team is behind the assessment and it saves me a lot of time.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:12:02 AM

We cant tell the future of IEO. Now everything is good since investor can get profit out of it. But we can assure this will be continuous. Everything can change so every future is un predictable. If those exchange continuous to accept project without having a good relationship and assurance. Maybe IEO will be failure as ICO
xabre

Activity: 580

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:35:21 AM

After success with many kind of IEO on bittrex and binance, almost all of exchange make IOE for their market and many investor interested with sold out IEO token just few second, I think will have bad effect for ICO if lower price always.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:40:46 AM

We cant tell the future of IEO. Now everything is good since investor can get profit out of it. But we can assure this will be continuous. Everything can change so every future is un predictable. If those exchange continuous to accept project without having a good relationship and assurance. Maybe IEO will be failure as ICO
IEO has only appeared in the past 1 month and people are paying great attention at this time so this trend will probably last for a long time, possibly by the end of the year. I think it should only be involved in leading IEO projects and that exchange must have protection policies for investors and create the best conditions for people to participate. I am sure there will be competition in participating but this is a good thing and only those who are fortunate to have the opportunity to participate in these projects
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:12:17 AM

It doesn't matter if the ICO was held in an exchange or not. What matters is the quality of the project.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:22:01 AM

It doesn't matter if the ICO was held in an exchange or not. What matters is the quality of the project.
There are quality projects but did not get the attention of investors.
It's always an advantage if you will have big investors, and the IEO will solve that problem as we have witnessed they can raise
better amount compared to the old and traditional ICO.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:22:19 AM

Everybody wants to be part of this new investment crowdfunding, because of the return of investment, so far it is still safe profitable and we should enjoy it will it last, like what we had in the ICO, if these exchange can handle it effectively, we can all forget this ICO thing.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:03:15 AM

indeed IEO is currently quite popular and many are successful and guarantee money that has been invested by investors but I'm not sure if all IEO will provide many benefits and I am also not sure if IEO will last for long time
i also feel the same as you, i'm also not so sure the IEO will last long. we don't know in the future, but it looks like something very famous will always be monitored by irresponsible people and in the end the IEO will end up like ICO or even worse than ICO.
but i hope that won't happen.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 04:07:06 AM

IEO could be good
Depends on how the exchange deal with it

If one exchange is reputable and does research and proper analyze on a brand new coin, then they decided to list it. Then yes
Because if one coin is genuine, and it get listed on a tier 1 exchange.
People would likely know that the developer of the brand new coin won't just run away after crowdfunding
jubilarian

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 04:20:50 AM

I think that IEO will become a new trend in this year. I have seen a lot of investors those who stayed out of the bear market now they come back. Hope that IEO will make market better.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:31:11 AM

Correct, there's no certainty regarding to the future of this type of investment, it will still depends on how successful the project will be, if there's real usage and the team will continue to deliver and  work according to the road map, alternative coins needs future usage to make things successful, progress and more offers for investors and traders satisfactions will turned everything right.

If everything will continue and exchange will selective to certain projects being launched, the rate of succeeding will be much higher.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:38:26 AM

if we speak about future, nobody know what will happen in the future, but i think IEO is better from ICO, so IEO will be revolution of traditional ICO, and its good so far.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 04:56:22 AM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?

ICO, when it was starting out, is very profitable and almost everyone here supports this ICO, but after three years, it's not worth investing in ICO now, because of the accompanying risk, IEO is very different crowdfunding and everyone here are so excited but we'll have to see what it will bring to the table in the long term.

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:58:36 AM

IEo, IOU and ICO and all fund raising schemes in crypto spheres seems a fraud to me. I dont buy the ideas anymore but i will invest in it when it hits the market and prove a real prototype. I am not against the raising of money as it need to be done in order for the implementation of the idea on large scale but before you have to show a pilot project.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:58:14 PM

Today there is a very good experience from investing IEO I think that in general it is a very correct approach for investing in cryptocurrency. But today, the exchange and so get very big opportunities. Therefore, I do not think that the exchange is a really good choice.
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:42:59 PM

IEO I sthe trend now, just like when ICO came. Whether it will be best for the future no one knows. But it can only be best if it's not abused. I already see some weak exchanges key in to IEO, that is a sign it won't last. Besides, many scammers would want to take advantage of IEO to dupe the gullible ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: