Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will IEO be good in the future?  (Read 20947 times)
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 02:21:12 PM

I think IEO's successful exchanges are rare. Exchanges like Binance have had successful experience. But IEOs in many small exchanges are less successful. I think IEO is also a kind of hype, a high-risk investment. Be cautious in investing.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:21:25 PM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
Well i do think IEO will be the best option for new comer to fund money from people in crypto space. But i still wonder if IEO is really neccessary. I do believe the fudamental of investing is how the project could be useful in future and have a value and the not just because its on IEO of good exchanges.
we all never really know how the IEO is going forward. but I think the IEO will grow like other altcoins, and of course the IEO is still in demand by many people. so we need to be optimistic, that the IEO will run well. because indeed the condition does not always worsen.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 882

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:25:40 PM

account is sure that the IEO will have a period like ICO and in the future IEO will have a lot of hype and now there are many unknown exchanges, holding IEOs and now only IEOs are in a good launchpad that can get ROI for small markets I have never seen it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:52:10 PM

I think it will be better, with linking to the trading platform, after the ieo program ends you can trade! but first, you should learn carefully about the project, ieo release platform, join prestigious trading platforms like binance, okex, houbi

almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:55:59 PM

I believe if IEO will be a new era of investing options in the next few years, before destroyers find new ways to commit fraud as in the case of ICO

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:07:32 PM

we know investors believe that by participating in IEO they will earn profits no matter what will happen to projects.
And this fact is the biggest problem. Since sooner or later the chicken will cease to carry the golden eggs and the IEO will not be interesting to anyone. And this moment is not far off.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:10:04 PM

my advice is that you should be careful and be smart, nothing last forever, ICO started on a good note but end up in a mess because some people are too greedy, IEO is not saved either, anything can happen.
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:19:42 PM

some IEOs have demonstrated their quality. I think, if the results shown by IEO are in line with expectations, I think, this will be a good thing in the future. in fact, this could be the beginning for further development of cryptocurrency, and is trusted.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:26:40 PM

IEO are not at the best currently because of a lot of exchanges are hosting non quality project or potential scammy projects all in the of Initial Offerings while a lot of investors are the ones taking the risks. IEOs will surely get better in the future when the exchange begin to screen out low quality and scam projects.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:33:16 PM

IEO maybe good for now but later when the loop hole will find by the hackers this also become the obsolete. IEO is not any extra different of the ICO. The only difference is that where in the IEO you get the token from the exchanges that has been listed and you need not to need more waiting time to sell your coin.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:13:31 PM

I don't know what the fate of IEO fundraising will be in the future ,no one knew that ICO would become an haven for scammer to take advantage of after the bullrun of 2017 ,I just hope IEO will last longer

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 05:08:16 PM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?

IEO now-a-days very good. Many of Project coming on exchange amd started IEO. People now more interested on IEO than ICO. Who love to invest, they are more conscious about their money. And IEO almost guaranteed about price of coin. But ICO is not guaranteed about price of coin. So people like IEO very much. I hope IEO is good for future

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 07:24:25 PM

The only thing that people needed on the falling market is a guarantee that the token that they have bought must be listed on a great exchange with large trading volume and IEOs are providing such an opportunity.
here you can not argue, it is very profitable to now participate in sales. I think this is a really good development of the entire cryptocurrency market.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:47:13 PM

yes of course. they are already good. especially the ones that have been launched by strong exchange platforms have been really very profitable for all the participants even in this bear market.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:22:23 PM

The IEO can now be said to be a helper in the success of a project. now the IEO has guaranteed success and the IEO can restore investor confidence. so I think that in the future it will still have good potential for the success of a project
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:25:43 PM

The IEO can now be said to be a helper in the success of a project. now the IEO has guaranteed success and the IEO can restore investor confidence. so I think that in the future it will still have good potential for the success of a project
Still not a guaranteed issues cause it still depending on the project design and how developers take good care of this. We can just evaluate a certain project or have its conclusions when they can proves something worthy of our trust. It is a matter of marketable design where IEO project looks promising into the eyes of the community.

axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:03:13 PM

With this rate, I think they will be good in the future. Also, if exchanges continues holding their standard or even better improving on their standard, IEOs will last more than ICOs. Another reason is, there is little or no way to scam investors by running away with funds, in this way investors funds are secured. As all these are not same with ICOs, one can say IEOs will last long.

tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:22:48 PM

I think IEO project will be a good choice for future. I've joined so many IEO projects, i invested my money on them and it's really make some profit for me. It's better than ICO, since a lot of ICO never getting listed in a good exchanger. I think it will hype in the next one or two years.

Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:59:39 AM

For now, IEO has become an investor choice after many ICO scams in 2018. Especially with the profits generated by binance investors, investors are eyeing the IEO as a short-term alternative. To be safer, participate in IEO which was held by a large exchanger because the number of large transactions and projects was filtered very tightly

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:05:09 AM

I think IEO project will be a good choice for future. I've joined so many IEO projects, i invested my money on them and it's really make some profit for me. It's better than ICO, since a lot of ICO never getting listed in a good exchanger. I think it will hype in the next one or two years.
It's far better if you participate with well known exchange, IEO's being supported by more investors now and it will continue if the success rate from good exchange will continue to pursue, many more investors will evaluate and consider how they can take good opportunities with this venue of investment.

Just go with the current flow and enjoy all the benefits don't waste your time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: