Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will IEO be good in the future?  (Read 20947 times)
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:34:31 AM

If the IEO is held on a well-known exchange, the chances of success are high. But now a lot of IEO begin to do on small exchanges where there are no good trading volumes and in this case the chances of success are much less.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:56:23 AM

Almost every IEO holding on a top cryptocurrency Exchange is giving a good profit (x2 and more) for investors, but it is often difficult to participate in the Token Sale. Binance, for example, is holding a lottery, so you cannot be sure you will get tokens of the project.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:02:48 AM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
no future knows and it is difficult to predict correctly. while IEO is still trusted by its users and continues to develop its programs, I think it will continue. if you are an IEO user you must really believe in his future and always support him. doubt will only prevent you from repeating what you want.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:24:34 AM

IEOs actually have been around for a lot longer than most people remember. You just have to realize that IEOs are exactly the same as ICOs except that they are supposedly recommended and vetted by an exchange. Remember ICOBench? They also vetted and rated projects. And then projects made money before they started to fail,,, the same will happen with IEOs, if they have not already!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:02:02 PM

I think IEO project will be a good choice for future. I've joined so many IEO projects, i invested my money on them and it's really make some profit for me. It's better than ICO, since a lot of ICO never getting listed in a good exchanger. I think it will hype in the next one or two years.
I think we need to spend more time considering the level of investor interest in IEO projects before saying that the IEO will be good in the future, and what I realized from the IEO projects is that it is going into the path of the ICO, it's just a replacement for ICO. And we should look at the results of the ICO, it has been welcomed by everyone and predicted to be very good in the future but that only happens in a few years and now, all has changed, the IEO has continued this path, it means that the IEO will still be good and popular until it loses its appeal and is replaced by something similar in the future

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 11:23:44 AM

So many things has been said about the IEO in recent time and I think it's another advantage. With all the qualities that IEOs possess, I think it's up to the standard of a making a better future.

restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:51:50 PM

if ieo managed well and has a strict legal basis and clear regulations, the security of investor funds is guaranteed, so ieo will be an investment choice in the future

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:46:04 PM

IEO is a good alternative for investment in crypto right now but its sometimes difficult to predict what will happen in the future. I think there will be another means of raising funds when cryptocurrency is being regulated globally.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 04:49:38 PM

Investors can make good profits from IEOs which organized by good exchanges. My own opinion will continue in a popular way of IEOs for 2-3 years. But I make no guesses about IEO for later time. Maybe a new method that is more reliable than IEO will develope or IEO will continue.
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:51:25 PM

IEO is more better and will be more successful in future but only IEO conducted in a reputable exchange , not just any exchange that accomodate scam projects to conduct their IEO on their exchange. It really worth it buying IEO on Exchange like Binance, Bibox , Kucoin . There is potential of making double profit .
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:55:57 PM

if ieo managed well and has a strict legal basis and clear regulations, the security of investor funds is guaranteed, so ieo will be an investment choice in the future
all regulations have been made by exchanges where the IEO is carried out. of course exchanges that choose projects that can make a sale on their exchange. the greater the exchange, I think it will have increasingly difficult terms and conditions to be registered with their IEO. whereas for projects that have difficulties with clear requirements they will look for smaller exchanges that are easier to cooperate with in selling the IEO.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:08:30 PM

I don't see any problems to the IEO now but Im just thinking someday maybe it will be fail but Im hope Im wrong.
This is better than ICO and I made more profit in IEO and Im going to invest more to the IEO and I hope more legit IEO and still alive after few years so the investors od the IEO have a good future too.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 05:45:05 PM

IEO is a very sustainable method of investing in new cryptocurrency projects and as long as big reputable exchanges make enough research and thoroughly scrutinize projects before hosting their IEO, i believe this will improve the quality of cryptocurrency projects

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:52:02 PM

Actually, IEO is already much better today than the company’s ico.  Even today Well and investors, and even Bounty Hunters with a great desire to participate in IEO projects, And all thanks to a certain guarantee, which give the trading markets.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:15:39 PM

It will be as it is considered more trusted than normal way, as i have i seen current ico doesn't have escrowrer with them and that create problem. There are plenty of scamming project out there which take advantage of it and genuine investor become less now due to it. IEO can be good alternative choice to escrow.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:24:59 PM

IEO is a good alternative for investment in crypto right now but its sometimes difficult to predict what will happen in the future. I think there will be another means of raising funds when cryptocurrency is being regulated globally.

Of course the concept of the IEO is a great thing, but it also needs to be seen as a mechanism for making a quick profit. Under this scheme, there will always be dissatisfied - someone bought at the price of IEO and someone is already at auction more expensive than the original rate. And of course, a good exchange will not be able to give 100% guarantee of the project's success in the future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:38:37 PM

The fact that a project shifted to IEO doesn't mean that it will be successful. So far so good, many of the exchange platforms that are not in top tier exchange have not really passed very well because most of them lack liquity that the token will fall back on after the IEO. For example, a token name XCT did IEO on an exchange and at the moment the listing price has dropped more than 1000% meaning that investors will have to wait till the price of the token is above the price they bought it during IEO. People choose to invest in IEO rather than ICO because they think they can be scammed.
old fart

Activity: 308

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:50:14 PM

For now IEO is the new way to make money especially on binance, all these things are seasonal, before it was ico. I will advice you go for establishes coins, I mean coins with MVP, altcoins are very cheap now. IEO won't last forever.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:13:35 PM

So many things has been said about the IEO in recent time and I think it's another advantage. With all the qualities that IEOs possess, I think it's up to the standard of a making a better future.

Exchange is offering a new trend, the floor hold coin, such as Gate to GT and quickly bringing out new IEOs. And most recently SERO with x23 times, it's incredible
sdfrm

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 03:27:50 PM

Everything has its own advantages & disadvantages. ICO showed up at the right time & It was absolutely successful. But nothing lasts forever, scammers appeared & made ICO to be dead. About IEO, you do not need investigate projects deeply, the exchanges will do that. All you need is choose some real big top exchanges to join their IEOs, of course prepare your money also, then wait to take profit  Grin Grin; The important thing is that do you have enough lucky to be participated in   Undecided. I don't know IEO could last longer ICO or not. I only know that: follow the trend and you will have money  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: