Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will IEO be good in the future?  (Read 20945 times)
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:43:33 PM

IEO is not the same as ICO so don't worry that coins that have entered the market will not go down like coins from ICO sales for example IEO from binance currently has good trading not left by everyone after entering the market but you have to see the market if the market has volume this small trade will make the IEO like ICO, so participate in the IEO with a high volume market only, like it binance exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:49:50 PM

If I see ieo clearly, the fate will be the same as ico because from now on it looks pretty clear and ieo only provides fast profit but in the short term, I haven't seen ieo which is roi but lasts a few months so you have to be vigilant if you follow this
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:14:10 AM

currently the IEO is indeed the choice of many investors to invest, but this is of course based on market interest and developments from the IEO itself, because if they cannot develop their products and compete with innovations that continue to develop they will certainly face failure, but in my opinion you have to really learn about the IEO project, don't just assume for a moment's profit, but pursue long-term benefits.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:19:14 AM

If I see ieo clearly, the fate will be the same as ico because from now on it looks pretty clear and ieo only provides fast profit but in the short term, I haven't seen ieo which is roi but lasts a few months so you have to be vigilant if you follow this

I think, it can't be compared between ICO and IEO. After many ICO scams last year, investors now prefer the IEO because they can immediately listing on the market or exchanger. This is different from ICO, which sometimes takes a long time for listing on the market and sometimes ends in a scam and the developer team run with investor funds
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 01:34:50 AM

in my opinion the IEO will last longer than the ICO. because in the past ICO had fallen due to the many team members who often escaped investor funds. thus making investors more vigilant when investing and certainly resulting in many projects stopping in the middle of the road. but this time in the IEO when there is a project investors can directly send their investment funds to the developer's wallet so that no team can run away with investor funds.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:54:02 AM

As i know, IEO is an alternative investment replace ICO because full of scam.
A future of IEO i think it will have a good next time if Binance, Houbi and big exchange keep doing IEO with good success every IEO launch in some Exchange.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:26:42 AM

No one can predict what will happen to IEO in the future and now we are already seeing scam IEO projects which is way too soon , some scammers are already releasing fake projects and trying to raise funds using IEO

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:43:44 AM

Yes, Initial Exchange offerings have helped so many projects achieved hardcap in the shortest possible of time. This has helped so many projects to raise enough funds to support their projects into the future.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:20:49 AM

Yes, Initial Exchange offerings have helped so many projects achieved hardcap in the shortest possible of time. This has helped so many projects to raise enough funds to support their projects into the future.

Indeed, the IEO is currently a trend and may replace the popularity of the ICO. But we must be careful when investing in the IEO because not all IEOs are profitable, depending on the exchanger. If the exchanger is a large exchanger, investors must be interested and the transaction will be growing bigger which will eventually rise the price of token
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:23:24 AM

no one knows, but ieo is becoming an increasingly popular option for fundraising, but for now most companies work through ico

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 05:41:52 AM

So far IEO is a good way for invest in altcoins, but it's depending on the project. I have invested in Harmony project on Binace Launchpad, I got a big profit when I sold it.

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:27:47 AM

So far IEO is a good way for invest in altcoins, but it's depending on the project. I have invested in Harmony project on Binace Launchpad, I got a big profit when I sold it.

No doubt because ONE is one of the most pump coin that has an IEO in Binance, you are lucky mate as most investors are having a hard time to invest in Binance IEO. However, in general, it still does not know how profitable IEO is since most of the success are just from Binance and most if it are just short term success only due to some kind of hype.

hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:26:19 AM

you are right. so far, the IEO system is the best system in sales, especially if it is supported by a project, and a popular market, it will be a very good thing. I think, from now on, the IEO will be the best system in the future.

This model has not yet refuted itself. The fact is that everything depends on the final product and its market demand. And not on how much money the project has collected. This is my tough opinion in the direction of IEO projects. Until there is a high yield from such projects, they are no better than ICO.

TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:29:32 AM

altcoin will still have good potential but now it's not yet time for altcoins. may have to wait for some time to come, now it may be a bitcoin turn but if the altcoin's turn arrives it will be the same as bitcoin and it will surprise. I think investors must be calm and patient
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:55:48 AM

the system and changes to the IEO that currently make the IEO a potential in the future, especially the system removes scam projects. because that is a detriment to investors, so with the IEO I think it will be better in the future.
at least it reduces the circulation of existing scam projects, even though the IEO also does not guarantee investors' success and profits. we can see a number of successful sales projects but not success giving profits to investors. stay focused on research on the market aspects of the IEO project that we will follow.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:57:49 AM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?

can you tell me the altcoin what you mean, IEO is good because investors believe that listed tokens or coins will be easily traded or sold in the future, but now I have seen many IEOs and achieved successful sales like Bitwings and many more run the IEO.
This is a new way of investing but there is always a dump when the exchange opens an active trade

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:58:45 AM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
no one know this to be frank with you.  ICO failed in its short term showing lots of discrepancies. IEO if not careful might follow same suit nothing is 90% sure in the industry yet

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:56:04 AM

I think, it can't be compared between ICO and IEO. After many ICO scams last year, investors now prefer the IEO because they can immediately listing on the market or exchanger. This is different from ICO, which sometimes takes a long time for listing on the market and sometimes ends in a scam and the developer team run with investor funds

The IEO also has bad projects, I say because the projects are sold at no-exchange exchange and it is completely from bot. If an IEO is like that, even if it is listed, no one will trade them
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:54:05 AM

Am afriad the future of IEO looks shady because recently a lot of bad wagons are entering IEO. Some set of people will just create an exchange and in no time have their own launchpad for IEO. I think investors should be very Careful of IEO they want to invest because scammers are at the top of their game now.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 10:58:14 AM

Am afriad the future of IEO looks shady because recently a lot of bad wagons are entering IEO. Some set of people will just create an exchange and in no time have their own launchpad for IEO. I think investors should be very Careful of IEO they want to invest because scammers are at the top of their game now.
and investors will not choose to invest in such a project. I think investors already know which IEO scam project. because they will certainly choose exchanges that really have a good name. just assume the IEO on a small exchange is a project scam, and you will avoid investments that eliminate your money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: