Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will IEO be good in the future?  (Read 20947 times)
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:54:00 PM

depend on exchanger that make it. if it great exchanger, i think many people join because its like big hope in there, like that exchanger guarantee that coin/token. but some people think ieo same like ico. for me, its good to attract people to invest in their project. and its hard because they must strive to raise big value. so, many investor will always believe in them

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:00:05 PM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
So far, the IEO trip is still very good according to investors. However, whether it will be like an ICO, I can only respond casually, just live it. But, in my opinion, the IEO will last a long time.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:28:30 PM

I think the IEO has various advantages, especially in terms of exchange listings compared to ICO, in my opinion, the IEO will have a good future because their tokens will stay alive in the market, the possibility of failure will also decrease slightly.

im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:49:40 PM

I think the IEO has various advantages, especially in terms of exchange listings compared to ICO, in my opinion, the IEO will have a good future because their tokens will stay alive in the market, the possibility of failure will also decrease slightly.
It totally depends on quality of exchanges. There are shit projects and their shit ICOs. There are shit exchanges and their IEOs. Quality of projects/ or exchanges that stay behind ICOs or IEOs is very important, and will mainly identify success of investments.
masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:07:12 PM

I think that over time IEO will collect less and less money and then it will become irrelevant, but these are only my thoughts

Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:22:24 PM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
IEO is profitable because it is in binance. In recent days there are many exchanges that want to implement IEO, and most likely, in most exchange we will not get the same result. Just be careful and quick. Because in time of Celr sale, so many people could not buy becuse of reasons not caused by us, and one of them was me.

The volume on Binance makes it possible for IEOs there to max out and be profitable for investors and project team. Like you said, IEOs held on other Exchange were not as Profitable or successful like Binance which is a major factor in decision making
 IEO may not last longer as another option may come up as we previously had ICO. Not sure there are ICOs again sef.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:27:45 PM

Italy go to somewhere like how we can expected so my opinion is you can say about anything in this situation but we cannot predict how it can perform in the future so my open and we do some test only now otherwise hoping it is the only way available will little bit difficult for everyone.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:40:34 PM

For me IEO is simply great at the present time and everybody look enthusiasm to pursue on the grounds that IEO demonstrate that token/coin sell by trade is superior to ICO at the present time. IEO that host by big Exchange extremely worth to join or take an interest. What's more, if this prop up with great notoriety it will be useful for future without a doubt but scams are already popping up
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:49:44 PM

If one looks at IEOs from the aspect of ICOs, that is what ICOs did to investors in time past; then it will be that IEOs is a better option thus having what it takes to last long. Also, if exchanges will keeps improving on promoting IEOs, it will help strengthen users confidence thereby making them to participate in trustworthy IEOs.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:15:48 PM

Well considering IEO and how it has changed crypto crowdfunding approach, we can somehow conclude that it is currently the future of how new crypto projects can launch and introduce their coins or tokens to the entire crypto space with less risk of investors getting scammed.  IEO makes it possible for investors to know the actual amount of the coin or token in circulation or the amount available for public distribution....
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:20:25 PM

Just like ICO was remodelled into IEO in the past, I think same will happen to IEO in the future to control participation and dump which occurs with few weeks of sale. Change they say is constant

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:25:43 PM

Just like ICO was remodelled into IEO in the past, I think same will happen to IEO in the future to control participation and dump which occurs with few weeks of sale. Change they say is constant
if exchanges have fair system for distribution to every investors , dumping price could be prevented.lottery system or another system will give limitation for each investors.and it could make price stable.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:38:11 AM

We don't know we cant predict if ieo will be good in the future as i saw ieo has not yet brings any success in investors also in bounty Hunters thats why its not profitable also and i think the problem is the exchanges and on the project not in the crypto market.if the project will list tokens or ieo launch pad in good exchange then ieo will be successful.
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:11:35 AM

I thought so, right now i prefer IEO over ICO, well its depends on the project itself but still if i see IEO i will consider to invest.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 06:29:22 PM

I thought so, right now i prefer IEO over ICO, well its depends on the project itself but still if i see IEO i will consider to invest.
But it's all temporary, because before, too, everyone thought that ICO will always be able to earn money, but now almost no one needs ICO, the same is waiting for IEO in a couple of years

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 07:17:24 PM

Have you seen the recent news of IDAX scam? How IEO will be good if most exchange turnout a scam? You can read the news about IDAX scam here https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e also there is a BTT thread on this news, check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5158708.0
IEO has a bad future ahead.
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:36:28 PM

I think IEO can not have a long live as ICO. In 2017, ICO was the accelerator of Bitcoin, Ethereum and the whole crypto market, it made the biggest bullish in cryptocurrency history until now. While IEO only make exchange tokens increasing price in short term, IEO doesn't have positive impact otherwise it brings negative impact to crypto market.

But I seeing IEO same as the ICOs with an upgrade. Same things happen in IEO, but they just skip the period of listing in exchange. They introduce the token directly into the Exchange. but here is the point. previously project came into exchange project team made some progress on their project. But in IEO there is no that time period. But many people interesting about the IEOs.

Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:46:36 PM

But it's all temporary, because before, too, everyone thought that ICO will always be able to earn money, but now almost no one needs ICO, the same is waiting for IEO in a couple of years
ico is still alive. true, there are few worthy projects, but they are and there is an investor. a lot of projects that after the ieo fell on - 10X. the only normal ieo was on the binance.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:13:50 AM

Have you seen the recent news of IDAX scam? How IEO will be good if most exchange turnout a scam? You can read the news about IDAX scam here https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e also there is a BTT thread on this news, check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5158708.0
IEO has a bad future ahead.
It has been confirmed that IDax cheats the IEO of some projects. But not all exchanges commit fraud like idax. Binance is a popular and trusted place to participate with the IEO.

Cases that occur in IDAX cannot be generalized that the IEO is bad. A scam case will always be there either ICO or IEO. Therefore, we must always do research when we want join IEO and always see the reputation of the exchanger
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 03:02:16 AM

of course the IEO will last longer than the ICO. because of the IEO when it was carrying out a project, funds for project development and project payments were directly held by the developer directly without any interference from the team commonly called smart contrac.
ICO used to be shifted because of the frequent occurrence of a scam when carrying out a project which was mostly caused by a team that was not responsible for taking away project funds. so that the project just stopped.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: