Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:31:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will IEO be good in the future?  (Read 20945 times)
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:30:20 PM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
The IEO will soon be removed from the electronic money market. Because it is like gambling or red black game. It's hard for you to scramble with other people to buy an IEO, even if you buy it, you're not sure if you can x6 the money, look at the IEO x 0.5, 0.3 times. or even lose 20 to 30 times.
The IEO only brought a lot of garbage to the crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:48:47 PM

Considering its progress from the time it was introduced into the crypto ecosystem, there are a lot benefits IEO can bring into the crypto space and crowdfunding in the crypto ecosystem. Investors tend to trust this method of crowdfunding comparing it to other approaches. IEO has eliminated about 30% of scam seen in the crypto space. The future of IEO is very bright and good..

Hopefully IEO will bring good outcome even though scammers will not be totally eliminated. The 30% of scammers eliminated isn't sure yet it was wiped out, but as said I guess that 70% remaining could still remain a big problem to crypto investors. It would give hesitations to the people who seems to be interested on some project related to crypto, if scammers continues to steal money to anyone.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:29:07 AM

IEOs have become the order of the day due to the smooth and secured way of making the token sales through the exchange platforms. No one can tell vividly what the future holds for cryptocurrency token sales, perhaps new and better ways of token sales may evolve. But for now, let's enjoy the moment as IEOs grow stronger on the market.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:36:26 AM

Considering its progress from the time it was introduced into the crypto ecosystem, there are a lot benefits IEO can bring into the crypto space and crowdfunding in the crypto ecosystem. Investors tend to trust this method of crowdfunding comparing it to other approaches. IEO has eliminated about 30% of scam seen in the crypto space. The future of IEO is very bright and good..

Hopefully IEO will bring good outcome even though scammers will not be totally eliminated. The 30% of scammers eliminated isn't sure yet it was wiped out, but as said I guess that 70% remaining could still remain a big problem to crypto investors. It would give hesitations to the people who seems to be interested on some project related to crypto, if scammers continues to steal money to anyone.
Scam projects will never have the opportunity to appear in large exchanges because checking those projects is serious and they must always evaluate the development team of that project perfectly before That project started. I think now should only trust exchanges in the top 10 CMC because those are exchanges with at least 3 successful IEO projects and always help investors to make big profits.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 04:07:53 AM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
This happens again as we see at the end of 2017, with so many lending ICO that gives instant profit about 10-100x. One of them that ever boom is Bitconnect.
I guess that this IEO method won't last long like last year. So, I just want to warn you all to be more careful investing in IEO.

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:32:28 AM

IEOs have become the order of the day due to the smooth and secured way of making the token sales through the exchange platforms. No one can tell vividly what the future holds for cryptocurrency token sales, perhaps new and better ways of token sales may evolve. But for now, let's enjoy the moment as IEOs grow stronger on the market.

That's the advantage of IEO compared to other investments. I am also sure, in the future, we will never know that IEO will survive or if there are others that are better than IEO. As long as IEO can still be trusted, I'm sure this will last.

Yes, as of now IEO is a trend and which many people are not showing interest in the ICO's. Now many people are considering IEO's are the most trusted one but we need to find whether the exchange is generating very good volumes in the market. We need to find out whether there is a positive opinion about the exchange or not.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:40:41 AM

Scam projects will never have the opportunity to appear in large exchanges because checking those projects is serious and they must always evaluate the development team of that project perfectly before That project started. I think now should only trust exchanges in the top 10 CMC because those are exchanges with at least 3 successful IEO projects and always help investors to make big profits.
You are right. Large exchanges will be more selective in conducting IEO collaboration with a project. The success or failure of IEO indirectly affects the credibility of the exchange. However, investors still have to do an analysis of the project for asset safety.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:55:27 AM

At the present time now, IEO was very trending and popular. This is actually the priority of the investors every time there is a new project that will rise in this industry. But of course IEO will only be good as long as the exchange is good and has a good volume in the market as well. Just Binance, Kucoin, Bitforex, Exmarkt, Huobi, Okex, and vindax.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 05:02:38 AM

IEO is to general to talk about. It all depends on what projects you invest through IEO.

Comparing with ICO, IEO has a huge advantage, as investors know from the beginning on which exchange the project will be listed on.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:21:56 AM

IEO is very good for now can increase investor confidence that often sees a failure at ICO. I think with tokens listed on the exchange, of course, it reduces risk. that does not mean there is no risk but it reduces risk. for the profits that investors get, of course it depends on the project being followed. because it is not possible that all IEO projects will always succeed.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:09:29 AM

Yes, IEO will still be good in future, that's if too many scam exchanges don't trick crypto enthusiasts with IEO.  For reputable exchanges already doing well with IEO, like Binance, Gate.io, OKEX, KUCOIN I think their strategies are top notch and with that in place IEO won't fade away so soon.  It's now left for investors to be wise and don't fall prey to scam IEOs.
linkingt

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:20:55 AM

Current situation the IEO are making good trend right now,but problem is that nobody is able to participate in them.IEO is profitable in some big exchange look like binance and other big exchange.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 12:48:48 PM

We cannot differentiate IEO with ICO as both will sell their coins to investors. The only difference with IEO is that they sell their coins through an exchange and it is not guaranteed that you will get profit.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:54:17 PM

I am not so certain but I believe with more modifications to address its shortcomings, IEO might just be around for a long time. It has so far fixed security issues, liquidity and trust and I hope it further address crypto fraud on a larger scale

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:58:32 PM

Well recently initial exchange offering has been doing well only but a few, it is even trending, but one thing that is certain is that no one can predict what happens next minute in crypto. It could keep succeeding or fail.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:22:04 PM

Doesn't matter which way you choose scammer waiting for you always. So it's better if you investigating yourself before invest your money. At this moment IEO is good option for invest than ICO. But scammers also beat that platform too in near time. Make sure you choose a good exchange to invest your money in IEO project. And of course know about that project a to z before invest.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 04:07:22 PM

with more on option as trader to put on pairs with the exchange for token release of the ipo scheme, the customs of IEO gives of excessive on opportunity as trader to collects with use of possession on token with authorization.

labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:12:10 PM

I do not know for sure whether it will remain good or not in the future, but I remember that in the past ICO was very good and even many successful projects from ICO, now on the contrary that IEO has attracted a lot of public attention, which I worry about like that. yeah hopefully that doesn't happen with IEO,

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:56:10 PM

For now yeah, IEO is the one everyone is running in for and for it to be dumped there must be another trend and then we all switch too. For now lets all enjoy what IEO has for us. The future is today one thing we should always remember.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:00:10 PM

everyone now thinks IEO is the best for fundraising. but the current IEO method has not been able to grow investment in the crypto market. especially for investment in new projects. we have to wait longer, until IEO is truly trusted by investors, or it might be replaced.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: