Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:24:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will IEO be good in the future?  (Read 20947 times)
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 11:06:36 PM

No one can really say but for me I hunk IEO will still be valid ! For so many  years we practiced the ICO model before we saw an upgrade to IEO ! Although ICO is still being used but not common anymore because of the way some project team handle it and make terrible decision after raising some good funds which is what led to IEO ! We should expect some upgrade also to another form !

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 02:02:05 AM

IEOs have gained popularity of late and will continue to function until a new yet well-structured way of token sales will displace it. But for now, IEOs are trending because they are well organized because all transactions are done on the exchange platform and investors are assured of their tokens once purchases are made.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 03:52:55 AM

I think it will evolve in the future. However, it is necessary to have measures to strictly manage it, stay away from cases of using IEO to cheat, this often happens in the present.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:26:59 AM

IEOs have gained popularity of late and will continue to function until a new yet well-structured way of token sales will displace it. But for now, IEOs are trending because they are well organized because all transactions are done on the exchange platform and investors are assured of their tokens once purchases are made.
in essence we as investors follow the ongoing trend to make a profit. we also do not think that ICO will be dim as it is now, because it has weaknesses so many scams. but with the token purchase system on the exchange, investors are now more confident in IEO, and we don't know what trends will emerge later

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:48:50 AM

I guess the question IEO failing or succeeding in the future practically depend on the future because in the business of crypto anything can happen, that is what i have learned over time.
foxincoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 12:39:35 PM

IEO replace ICO this days, due to high risk of ICO, but there are some ICOs good, you need to do more research for that .
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 12:44:51 PM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
It depends what will be the outcome but as far as I know IEO right now are doing good to help the startup projects to gain funds for the development of their project. But we need to support the top-class IEO exchanges only like binance, kucoin, huobi and bitmax. Small and new exchanges offer IEO is not good because they don't have investors at their side.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:25:45 PM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?

I'm also less confident with IEO. I have not seen that this IEO can succeed and gives great results for investors and bounty hunters. But I always try to think positively that this IEO could be a success. Now if looking at the new IEO project is very good and promising. However. We also cannot be unwary and continuously check.

I personally dare not invest in IEO. But I'm trying to join the Bounty project because it's not a big risk.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:30:48 PM

I believe that IEO will not succeed as long as we would like. The fact is that there are a number of reasons that impede the successful development of IEO. It is not surprising, but some exchanges that offer to conduct IEO with them are scammers and you can easily lose your money with them. There is still a moment with the promotion of trade transactions, this is when the trading bot works and winds up the volumes and price, and in the end they simply lure investors to buy a crypto asset, which they then can not sell for the same price. In general, the situation with IEO is not so rosy as we would like, and this will lead to a very fast loss of demand.
SaidNurs

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 04:52:53 PM

I think the scam also will prepare a new way to fool the victims, for example IEO now. the most important thing is research and keep searching for knowledge when you want to join a program. if you believe that IEO has good feedback as you have heard, then that is a good decision for you.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
yourdano

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:36:25 PM

Good evening everyone. From my point of view, the main question in here is how to choose good solution. And this is what requires higher attention. Cause there are always advanced solutions on the market - the aim is to find them
arrangut

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:39:09 PM

Good evening everyone. From my point of view, the main question in here is how to choose good solution. And this is what requires higher attention. Cause there are always advanced solutions on the market - the aim is to find them

Hey mate. In general, I agree with you in here. Of course, very important to find advanced solutions at first. And talking about me, I am having pretty many criteria and requirements towards such.
yourdano

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:40:29 PM

Hey mate. In general, I agree with you in here. Of course, very important to find advanced solutions at first. And talking about me, I am having pretty many criteria and requirements towards such.

What do u pay attention to? Are there any projects you can recommend me to have a look at these days?
arrangut

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:41:25 PM

What do u pay attention to? Are there any projects you can recommend me to have a look at these days?

Well, one of the most important components for me is the realization of the idea. And in here I pay attention to technology, innovations and, of course, prototype (better a working solution). And as for today, the most advanced one is Verasity (VRA token). Pretty sure that you have heard of the guys already, cause they are very widely discussed all over crypto communities these days
yourdano

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:43:31 PM

Well, one of the most important components for me is the realization of the idea. And in here I pay attention to technology, innovations and, of course, prototype (better a working solution). And as for today, the most advanced one is Verasity (VRA token). Pretty sure that you have heard of the guys already, cause they are very widely discussed all over crypto communities these days

Verasity? Sounds very familiar. Are the guys trading somewhere? What are they offering?
arrangut

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:50:08 PM

Verasity? Sounds very familiar. Are the guys trading somewhere? What are they offering?

Yep, they are trading on Binance DEX and showing extremely great results there, being the most widely discussed token. And their fully working platform is used by more than 700k active users already. Now everyone is asking for VRA listing on Binance, OKEX and other leading exchanges, so this is for sure a next step
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:50:58 PM

IEO is not valuable anymore for now, is too difficult for some project increase their price to x2-x4, unlike the previous IEO period, where investors can get big profit from IEO investments, now developer don't used their fund for buyback in market

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:19:46 PM

~

as i remember this project are offerings investor to make streaming platform based on blockchain, but until now i don't get any news about the development for this platform, the developer is just offering and rushing to do the listing in market without any preparation of the product

so many campaigns are doing now like this. they talk about many reasons why they don’t do listing, but I think that it’s a normal strategy not to do listings if the altcoin market now has not the best time

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
IcyYew1

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:38:32 PM

I would recommend following https://ieoalarm.com for upcoming IEOs
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:00:42 PM

IEO is not valuable anymore for now, is too difficult for some project increase their price to x2-x4, unlike the previous IEO period, where investors can get big profit from IEO investments, now developer don't used their fund for buyback in market

I agree with you. IEO has lost its purpose. Sporadic launching of IEO by these exchanges has made it look less valuable as well. To the extent of a new exchange launching an IEO after few days of existence. Investors are losing their money and have no or little regard for IEO except it is launched by reputable exchange.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: