Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will IEO be good in the future?  (Read 20945 times)
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:51:54 AM

Never think about the future how IEO price, when listing have higher price than you buy on IEO you can sell without have waiting for long time because in too risk, not have potential for the future good or not for some altcoin project, keep hold if you have much money with good altcoin on the top coinmarket cap and never hold if position under 100 coin market cap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:04:02 AM

We don't really know but at least there is a small chance of assurance in here since these IEOs are being run by exchange. Probably good IEO should be determined in the future by the exchange that handles them. I said that we don't really know because look at ICO. All we know that ICO could be the future of coin offerings but it's not. It's currently not trusted by many.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:58:35 AM

i think it will in some lenght but every ieo in big exchange doesnt warrant that it will survive but it stil goes down to the team and the product which can be of a good use to the community and that would drive it more high to be the best among all.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:03:50 PM

No it won't. When projects notice they raise nothing during IEO, as IEOs are only successful on Binance while most projects can't get to hold IEO on Binance then IEO becomes ineffective.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:12:43 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 07:00:09 PM by BeginToMine

In my opinion I think IEO is a little bit more secured and reliable compared to initial coin offering (ICO) and also I think crypto as a whole has a major role to play in here, the moment crypto gain more trust from the society it will automatically boost the investors confidence, and so therefore will make IEO a better option.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:19:38 PM

In my opinion I think IEO is a little bit more secured and reliable compared to the initial process (ICO) and also I think crypto as a whole has a major role to play in here, the moment crypto gain more trust from the society it will automatically boost the investors confidence, and so therefore will make IEO a better option.
IEO now looks good as a concept, but in the future, I think that they will lose their position and people will begin to understand that there is nothing special in IEO. in the same way, if a small amount of money collected, then IEO is considered unsuccessful and most likely the project will not work

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:36:52 PM

Yes. In my opinion, I believe IEO will be good in the future. IEO now is looking better and more safer than ICO by minimising the incidence of scammers than in ICO. This has made many people gained confidence in IEO now.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:38:48 PM

Several months have gone since you made the thread and IEO's still aren't great and I doubt that will be great anywhere in the future. Probably the only moment when IEO's will be in a good phase, gonna be the BULL RUN moment when anything will shine , including ICO's ( if are still around by that time ). What I do think is the fact that something new , a new modality will jump in the game in order for the projects to catch the necessaries funds in order to start the project.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:29:11 PM

This year IEO made a big attraction. Same as that it got to be a big success with most of the IEO launched turning successful. Further as the days pass there began to come IEO that aren't more effective. This is due to the lack of promotion of the project. IEO is just a way to grab investment, and when something new reaches the market it'll loss its importance.

Talking about the future of IEO, there is more success awaiting. This means, most of the projects highly depend upon the market trend. If there is bullish trend in the market the IEO gets more chances to get the calculated investment and happens opposite if the trend differs.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:16:30 AM

IEOs have taking over ICOs although there are still some projects which run ICOs. IEO has attained a new view in the sight of investors due to its well structured method of performing the token sales. Here, the exchanges serve as the intermediaries to make sure both parties (the investor and the project) are both satisfied. Another incredible benefit is that the project gets the chance to be listed on that exchange after the IEO.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:24:38 AM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
ieo is better than ico, because like guarantee by some exchanger. im not sure if ieo give you 6x profit, but ieo give the other way to investor that everyday decreases their trust to ico. not all ico success, though ieo is more guarantee but it doent mean will success after the end of ieo. maybe they dump the price and after it they cant survive.
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:30:41 AM

The problem with excellent and promising IEOs is that the entire token sale often happens in a few seconds. People do not even have time to enter the CAPTCHA, as the ad comes out about sold out. I think large exchanges conducting promising IEO should pay attention to this precedent and adjust the system of token distribution among potential investors, giving the opportunity to buy them to everyone. Token sale on the exchange guarantees the ability to trade them on the same exchange. This fact attracts investors to invest in IEO rather than ICO.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:06:21 AM

I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?

in my opinion IEO was created to get the attention and trust of big investors around the world ... because through the IEO they can buy these coins directly in a trusted market ... and the IEO system is very good for cryptocurency trust from investors ...
IEO is a new investment trend this year and many investors from around the world gather at large IEO projects to earn high profits. I think during the past time is a very good opportunity for you to make a profit because many large projects have double profits in the first trading day. In my opinion the IEO trend will continue for a few more years and if you can not find a good IEO project then join the big exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi because these are the top exchanges.

Also you can consider buying when the coin returns to IEO price because it is the price that many people wait.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 01:47:00 AM

we still can't determine whether IEO will be better in the future or not because maybe there will be a lot better than IEO to be launched in the future. yes for now investing money in IEO is a good choice as long as you are willing to accept the risk and remain patient. now is the IEO trend and we have to follow that trend until there is another new trend that will emerge.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:45:12 AM

we still can't determine whether IEO will be better in the future or not because maybe there will be a lot better than IEO to be launched in the future. yes for now investing money in IEO is a good choice as long as you are willing to accept the risk and remain patient. now is the IEO trend and we have to follow that trend until there is another new trend that will emerge.
Currently IEO is the only solution to make a profit in this market so this can be considered a new trend for all investors. I think every year this market will have great changes and if you seize the opportunity you will be very successful in that field. In my opinion, everyone should choose to join IEO during this time period but need to study carefully because many IEO scam projects have been appearing a lot in recent months.

I am a fan of risky investments so I would use all of my IEO assets if it was a good project and it was highly profitable.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:18:20 AM

IEO will be much better in the future if IEO makes good innovations and better systems. I think now IEO is starting to be trusted again by investors with a statement that if this anti-scam IEO will make IEO experience good things in the future. so for the IEO team, the performance of the IEO might be improved so that it is increasingly directed to a better position in cryptocurrency
I think there is a bad side that we don't forget,
ok maybe investors are happy if there is an IEO because it reduces the risk of scams, but the bad is only used as speculation and hit and run, only looking for profit when listing and after that left,
I am sure that if IEO continues like this, very few people will believe in IEO. because many people are getting bored with IEO which is always like that.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 03:54:59 AM

IEOs have good future because of the way it is planned and structured on the exchange. However, being an IEO does not guarantee the success of the project hence the routine performance of thorough research on the project must continue in order to know the capabilities of the project before  investing.

pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:50:43 PM

Speaking from the future, I just want to tell all of you all in the past that IEOs didn't last as long as ICOs and it didn't give the kind of huge profit that ICOs used to give,  Angry
But on a serious note, I was expecting IEOs to last a lot longer because the reputable exchanges were very selective in the kind of projects they list and they made it kinda exclusive to a particular kind of people (whales) to participate, so the short run on IEOs is quite disappointing, anyways the Cryptocurrency sphere is changing and we are moving past that stage of tokensales and entering the stage of project development.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 04:56:34 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2019, 10:07:45 AM by nikki4

Celer network IEO was in Binance exchange and for this reason huge bullrun. IEO was going great until scam or low volume exchange trying to do same work. I believe only Binance exchange and bitmax exchange IEO. Some different IEO also good SERO on gate exchange.
Nwaka20

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 09:45:42 PM

IEO is currently a very reliable and effective way of raising funds for projects. It actually brought back the confidence of investors cause good exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, Okex etc have a record of successful IEOs which is a bonus for the Project developers. Some projects hit their hardcap during IEO in few minutes which was not possible with ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: