Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in Veriblock?  (Read 138 times)
pamsugas (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:32:18 PM

bittrex make Initial Exchange Offering i want to buy
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025270092-Initial-Exchange-Offering-VeriBlock
what are your suggestions?
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:43:55 PM

Bittrex is still a good exchange although it lost its king exchange title to Binance in 2017. Bittrex canceled RAID IEO because of many unclear information about this project, this show that Bittrex is very careful and they care about their user funds. $20,000 USD cap per account is a little high, the plus point is Bittrex only accepts Bitcoin and by this, if we fail to purchase Veriblock, we still have our Bitcoin with stable price, not like other exchanges, their tokens immediately dump after IEO finish because people who fail to purchase IEO sell out exchange token to get back USD or Bitcoin.
Anyway, time will tell. Keep your eyes on Bittrex to see what it will be.
pamsugas (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:56:46 PM

Bittrex is still a good exchange although it lost its king exchange title to Binance in 2017. Bittrex canceled RAID IEO because of many unclear information about this project, this show that Bittrex is very careful and they care about their user funds. $20,000 USD cap per account is a little high, the plus point is Bittrex only accepts Bitcoin and by this, if we fail to purchase Veriblock, we still have our Bitcoin with stable price, not like other exchanges, their tokens immediately dump after IEO finish because people who fail to purchase IEO sell out exchange token to get back USD or Bitcoin.
Anyway, time will tell. Keep your eyes on Bittrex to see what it will be.

yes, I also heard that it was a bittrex exchange that many investors really trusted. I plan to buy 10.000 veriblock hoping to enter the market price up x1-x3
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:02:10 PM

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025270092-Initial-Exchange-Offering-VeriBlock
I will always try to consider how much volume on bittrex before try to invest in it, basically, the liquidity of any exchange site will determine how popular that exchange site is. This should be your main concern before try to invest in IEO. But i will not join with that ico.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:09:00 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 03:21:08 PM by panjay

I see a lot of buzz going on Twitter about this Veriblock..mainly on some influencer account. If there some hype behind it, I think it will be sold out too? I don't know.

Last time bittrex also have some kind of IEO but they don't call it like that. I remember buying APX on bittrex who also making their token sale on bittrex, the token doesn't sold out, only 50-60% bought. After the token sale ended, it's listed on bittrex, the price has a nice jump, but not on the same level as binance new coin addition.

and

Disclaimer: Bill Shihara, CEO of Bittrex, serves as an advisor to the VeriBlock coin project. As a result, Bittrex holds a customary minority equity position in an affiliate of the sponsor of the VBK Coin Initial Exchange Offering, and will indirectly benefit from the successful completion of the Initial Exchange Offering.

yes, I also heard that it was a bittrex exchange that many investors really trusted. I plan to buy 10.000 veriblock hoping to enter the market price up x1-x3

Bittrex trusted as long as you willing to give out your personal identification and you not a citizen where some country being blacklist because of the policy of US govt.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:13:28 AM

Bittrex is a popular exchange that have been in existence for a very long time even much more than binance which is the most popular exchange in existence, and their services have always been cool, so I would say you can go ahead in participating in bittrex IEO.

Because, I know it is going to be very successful since they already have the user base for their platform and this investors are everly ready to participate in the IEO making it a very good ground for anyone to invest their money, though I can boldly say for now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: