Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for KYC'ed Bittrex, Huboi, Kucoin and Binance accounts for IEO's  (Read 168 times)
jason02 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:55:04 PM

Hey guys, I'm trying to participate in some IEO's but I will need to have accessed to KYC'ed accounts from non restricted areas. I also need full control of the account(no sharing) and full access to the email attached to the account. I only need the account KYC verified. Name your price.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:01:42 PM

I perhaps not mind verifying accounts, that way you don't touch my mail, but bruv u gotta pay.
Except for binance for which im already registered i can get you verified on all the other 3 mentioned up.
What would you think is fair?

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
monkzack

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:17:34 PM

Hey guys, I'm trying to participate in some IEO's but I will need to have accessed to KYC'ed accounts from non restricted areas. I also need full control of the account(no sharing) and full access to the email attached to the account. I only need the account KYC verified. Name your price.

got all of them
add me on telegram monkzack or email monkzack@yahoo.com
jason02 (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:03:05 PM

Scammer.

If you need, i can provide
telegram: lituah

MODS - THIS GUY whynotguys / lituah is a SCAMMER!!!!

DO WE HAVE HIS KYC?!?!?!?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: