Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 crypto gems for 2019  (Read 441 times)
trust7

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:28:31 PM

PundiX probably is a great pick due to the staking opportunity, but for me, the top three picks are:

1. Binance Coin (might diversify with KucoinShares / HuobiToken)
2. Golem (solid project, high liquidity, perfect usecase, low mc)
3. BasicAttentionToken (strong partnerships & support by the community)
I would like to support the author. I think that the coin Binance and PundiX will rise well, I also think that a good EOS token.

Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:04:51 PM

At present the market is improving so many gems are rising and giving profits. BNBs are popular and this provides a good advantage, many coin gems are starting to increase and move to bitcoin.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:01:57 PM

I think for me it's ripple and tronix because they have a fast transaction and right now price is not that high so everybody can invest to it.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 682

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:03:45 AM

I think for me it's ripple and tronix because they have a fast transaction and right now price is not that high so everybody can invest to it.
Ripple has already given much profit to those who invested it during the early days.
I think TRX or TRON is a better choice now, it is still cheap but the price could go up, imagine if it will rise to $1, that's a lot of profit already.
XRP were able to even it has a huge supply, TRX can do that for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:58:36 AM

Unexpected movements seen in BCH today were able to break into rank 4 in CMC. Even though there are many who hate but provide benefits to current holders, we can also see a Doge that is able to increase and be more enthusiastic.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
le_frenchy (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:35:07 AM

I think bch and forks are shitcoins.
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 430

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:54:50 AM

Unexpected movements seen in BCH today were able to break into rank 4 in CMC. Even though there are many who hate but provide benefits to current holders, we can also see a Doge that is able to increase and be more enthusiastic.
Looks like BCH and LTC are chasing each other this time, look at CMC now which is ranked 4th is LTC even though it is experiencing a downturn, but I think these two coins will strengthen again in the near future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:15:37 PM

I am still looking at UTK as one of the crypto gem, friendly community, active developer and feasible concept.  They are a month away from their platform launch, aside from that you can also look at Elastos, PUNDI X, loyalcoin and Omisego.  these token have solid developer, and keep on delivering their roadmap and yet still undervalued.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:20:08 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 01:59:26 AM by coinswebid

In my opinion, the top 3 crypto gems for 2019 is Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance Coin.

For me, Bitcoin will forever be number one. In fact, I think Bitcoin is more than just a gem.

The second is Ethereum,  I think Ethereum is the right long-term investment choice after Bitcoin.

And the third is Binance Coin. Binance coin in my opinion is a coin that can survive in this bad market,  even Binance Coin is the best coin of the year.

well,,bitcoin and ethreum alwys be the first choice on crypto investments,
but in my opinion eos is better than BNB my friend,,
but who know, lets see what will happend in the next few years  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 12:26:10 PM

you'd consider the token gem when you got it for the cheapest of all. if you consider less than $5 my suggestion is cardano, tron, enjin, populous and ontology. these however aren't going to suddenly make you rich over night. however if you wanna see flow of money like the ones paying you for holding  buy NEO. best tokens to collect for me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:19:36 PM

In my opinion, the top 3 crypto gems for 2019 is Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance Coin.

For me, Bitcoin will forever be number one. In fact, I think Bitcoin is more than just a gem.

The second is Ethereum,  I think Ethereum is the right long-term investment choice after Bitcoin.

And the third is Binance Coin. Binance coin in my opinion is a coin that can survive in this bad market,  even Binance Coin is the best coin of the year.
BNB is better for short term. More specifically, BNB is a good buy before the IEO on binance launchpad and sell before the IEO starts. Other than this, there's no good chance of having BNB so hyped.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:36:37 PM

The already older/established top coins would never be a bad pick since the popularity is already there.
bnb seems to get most of the traction right now besides btc and could be a gainer this year if it dont face a hack or similar.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:56:15 PM

My top 3 crypt for me this year 2019 at this moment is the ethereum, bitcoin and also the litecoin. That's my top3 I have more gems that this year will rise but you said only 3 . But incase the other people looking for the other gems crypto these is one of the best and wise choice for them. Ripple, waves, neo monero, zcash and I think that coin is one of the high price will see this year.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:15:07 PM

People are not believe all the coins in the market and op has the idea to hodl Pundix which is not worth to hodl for long term. May be in few month it may be erased or goes for some time we do not have exact knowledge or idea about that first.
Then to choose the best coins, I recommend to pick BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and BCH.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:58:34 PM

I am banking on btc, eth and for summer time on ltc too. Boring i know, i have some low cap bets too but i speak about those when i got my bags full as i am currently accumulating in silence.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:59:42 PM

Personally I only have two which is QKC that will have theor mainnet by end month wherein there are many features that will come out and the other is INS which is for me the best is yet to come for this project, mainnet as well and once they launch the platform for DTC (Direct to consumer) feature about groceries even a non crypto user will get into it.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:56:42 AM

My 3 gems, for 2019 are good old Bitcoin, it will lead the market, so it's my biggest coin in my portfolio, I do most trades on Binance so BNB will be my second coin and then litecoin for number three, at least until its halving.
You do trades on Binance and that's why it's your 2nd favorite coin? How funny!! Are we talking with a bot, if you don't mind? Can this really be a reason for which a coin can be someone's good coin list?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: