Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc hodling or a dash masternode?  (Read 450 times)
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:14:28 PM

this year I started investing again in crypto, I started over again because I had sold my assets last year and for the time being I will get back Bitcoin.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:06:18 AM

do you think is it better to hodl btc or to change it in dash and run a dash masternode?

I think running a Dash masternode will cost much, it will be easy to just holding BTC until the price is good.
If you have much money to investing, run a dash masternode is a good idea than just waiting for BTC market to rise.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:14:50 AM

Either of them is a good investment strategy because DASH  is one of the popular masternodes in the cryptospace and BTC is also the cryptocurrency with the highest marketcap. Investing into any of these cryptocurrencies is good but i prefer running a node with the DASH ecosystem because running a masternode allows you to earn passively from your investment.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:16:06 AM

We all know that Bitcoin would always be the best for a long term investment,
But Dash is kind a different you would get a profit when the price increase and also by the masternodes .
So I think it is best to have both of them.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 07:22:40 AM

Both options are good depending on your financial status, why because ruining a Dash Master Nodes will require a certain amount of dash to run a node if am not mistaken, and depending on your financial status, you will have to buy the require amount of dash to do that, while in buying btc you can just buy any amount you can afford and hodl in your wallet without doing nothing except wait Grin only that you won't earn passive income but you are sure to earn big if btc run wide Wink
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:48:31 AM

Based on masternode online information, it's required 1000 dash to run a masternode, currently roi is 7.x%, I prefer hodling btc because my personal opinioni is bitcoin have more potential than dash. I'm interested that currently you still hodling btc or already convert to dash? According cmc April 01 btc price is $4150 and dash price is $112, April 02 market price start to pump, current bitcoin price is $5220 and dash price is $135, you gain a lot of profit if you're hodling btc.  Smiley
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:03:11 AM

Based on masternode online information, it's required 1000 dash to run a masternode, currently roi is 7.x%, I prefer hodling btc because my personal opinioni is bitcoin have more potential than dash. I'm interested that currently you still hodling btc or already convert to dash? According cmc April 01 btc price is $4150 and dash price is $112, April 02 market price start to pump, current bitcoin price is $5220 and dash price is $135, you gain a lot of profit if you're hodling btc.  Smiley

I think it is too late to get a Dash masternood for most people, it's cost more than 100k to get one, and that price will exclude most crypto users. The yearly ROI seems good for Dash masternood owners, but I'm going to keep my money in bitcoins for now.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:31:35 AM

I think it is too late to get a Dash masternood for most people, it's cost more than 100k to get one, and that price will exclude most crypto users. The yearly ROI seems good for Dash masternood owners, but I'm going to keep my money in bitcoins for now.
Well, if its worth it, I am sure we will still see many investors that will still keep masternode, I don’t think the cost is reason why people are not so into it, now that Bitcoin is even on bull run, most people are concentrating and focusing more on Bitcoin for now, some are even selling their altcoins to purchase BTC, so I don’t think someone would one to tie his 100k down now to a masternode that is not certain of the interest it will give when bitcoin can give almost x10 of any interest masternode would give on a yearly basis. The same way you prefer to keep y0ur money in BTC, is the same way I do too and same way many investors would prefer BTC.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:41:08 AM

Based on masternode online information, it's required 1000 dash to run a masternode, currently roi is 7.x%, I prefer hodling btc because my personal opinioni is bitcoin have more potential than dash. I'm interested that currently you still hodling btc or already convert to dash? According cmc April 01 btc price is $4150 and dash price is $112, April 02 market price start to pump, current bitcoin price is $5220 and dash price is $135, you gain a lot of profit if you're hodling btc.  Smiley

Well, if its worth it, I am sure we will still see many investors that will still keep masternode, I don’t think the cost is reason why people are not so into it, now that Bitcoin is even on bull run, most people are concentrating and focusing more on Bitcoin for now, some are even selling their altcoins to purchase BTC, so I don’t think someone would one to tie his 100k down now to a masternode that is not certain of the interest it will give when bitcoin can give almost x10 of any interest masternode would give on a yearly basis. The same way you prefer to keep y0ur money in BTC, is the same way I do too and same way many investors would prefer BTC.

Masternode and staking methods are now very popular. Not only nodes, but the established node pools, the number of participants is increasing day by day. This also reduces return. I think it might be more profitable to wait in Bitcoin.

helmuc

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 01:49:48 PM

I would go for the $DASH masternode
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:25:08 PM

I myself try to continue to hold bitcoin in a relatively long term because this method may be very appropriate to anticipate the occurrence of panic continuously and make traders not be afraid of investing in the future with the recent price fluctuations.

CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:51:37 AM

do you think is it better to hodl btc or to change it in dash and run a dash masternode?

Nah. For someone like me who are not familiar with masternodes and do not want to make things complicated or do not want to stress out ourselves, then it is much better if we just stay focus on btc holding and btc trading. It offers more potential than in masternoding altcoins.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 11:15:14 AM

Nah. For someone like me who are not familiar with masternodes and do not want to make things complicated or do not want to stress out ourselves, then it is much better if we just stay focus on btc holding and btc trading. It offers more potential than in masternoding altcoins.

There are already many services that offers turn key solutions for those users that wants to run a masternode but they dont have the technical knowledge to start one,.. As for DashMasternode, you should join some shared Masternode services that accept DASH, just be careful, do some research first to make sure you are joining a legit one.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:28:14 AM

I myself try to continue to hold bitcoin in a relatively long term because this method may be very appropriate to anticipate the occurrence of panic continuously and make traders not be afraid of investing in the future with the recent price fluctuations.
And this is probably the most profitable strategy for today. In the coming months, bitcoin will show serious growth and then you will see your profit

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 12:39:53 PM

This is nice topic ,holding bitcoin is very good now that its growing much more better and at the same time running master node is profitable as well ,my answer is they are both better ,if you can't build master node setup a then you'd better off buying and holding

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:50:55 PM

DASH has a decent brand name in the space and has been making a name for itself in Venezuela due to the nation's hyperinflation, but the field is really crowded at this point and there can only be so many long-term winners. I don't think DASH will disappear, but I think bitcoin has a much stronger brand name and market share, and hence is the more conservative investment of the two. I'd go with bitcoin if I had a choice. This is just an opinion and not investment advice.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:53:26 PM

BTC holding is much better i think.
you know BTC is a main coin in cryptocurrency and be the king and father of all cryptocurrency.
so why we need to choose other coin if we can choose a king (BTC).
simple think but really good.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 02:20:58 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin holding is much better option then go for dash masternode as ROI is very low now a days and bitcoin have highest growth potential then anything else.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:55:09 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 03:11:03 PM by qwizzie

In my opinion, bitcoin holding is much better option then go for dash masternode as ROI is very low now a days and bitcoin have highest growth potential then anything else.

If you look at this longterm then you will notice that Dash has outperformed Bitcoin in the following years : 2015, 2016, 2017
Only in 2018 due to the severe bear market was Dash ROI more negative then Bitcoin.

https://messari.io/onchainfx

Also keep in mind when the Dash price rise in fiat value (which could be due to higher Dash fiat value thanks to an increasing Bitcoin price or due to Dash increasing against Bitcoin in its Dash btc value),
the Dash miners and masternode rewards in fiat value rise with it (as does Dash available budget in fiat, which means more projects that directly benefit Dash can be funded).

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 04:01:28 PM

I don't follow Dash every day, but if I had a choice, I would try to do 50/50. I always try to diversify assets, maybe I'm wrong where, but I feel safer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: