Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make 5+ BTC on Localbitcoins in a few hours time!  (Read 197 times)
Gregovkiz (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:07:00 AM

The process is fast and straightforward. You provide high rated account and I do the work. We split 50/50. Ability to earn 5+ BTC in only a matter of hours. Account must have a high rating, pro trader is the best. 1+ year old, 100+ deals, 500+ deals, 10-20 BTC traded or more. You can enable your 2fa for your security and guarantee. If you have the account ready and you want to make money today send me a message on Telegram - @geigov
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:10:03 AM

The process is fast and straightforward. You provide high rated account and I do the work. We split 50/50. Ability to earn 5+ BTC in only a matter of hours. Account must have a high rating, pro trader is the best. 1+ year old, 100+ deals, 500+ deals, 10-20 BTC traded or more. You can enable your 2fa for your security and guarantee. If you have the account ready and you want to make money today send me a message on Telegram - @geigov

Sounds sketchy. Will you use the account to try and scam somebody? Like you will pretend to be the owner of the trusted LBC account and will ask someone who wants to buy bitcoins and send you payment first?
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:31:04 AM

Don't let others use your LBC account.
It can be used for fishy transactions.
Don't be greedy with what op is offering.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:38:22 AM

~snip~ You provide high rated account and I do the work. We split 50/50. ~snip~

Oh yes, someone will provide you his/her high rated account and then you will easily scam people by taking advantage of his/her trusted profile. Go away scammer.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 3723

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 05:25:07 PM

I do the work.
You mean the Scam.

You can enable your 2fa for your security and guarantee.
This is another indication that you will use this account for SCAM. As long as the account is owned by the user, you will be able to scam others using irreversible payment methods.
There are updates to localbitcoin's site where some personal documents will be requested. Your sale to the account will put you in jail.

If there is a way to earn more than $ 10,000 a day, it will not be so easy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: