Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Achieved full membership on the eve of April fool ★  (Read 156 times)
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 05:31:24 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 06:28:35 PM by TalkStar

Hello Guys,

Welcome everyone to my thread on the eve of historical April fool. Every special day bear special surprises but if that day is April 1 then its really special for anyone. Untill yesterday i didn't expect that i will get the full member rank today. Its really surprising for me when i get online to celebrate april fool with u guys and found this new rank membership as a special gift.

I am ready to accept that my sudden full membership news totally makes me fool. Honestly this day is going to be a memorable day in my life because it makes me "full" where all of my friends & family members already made naughty plans to make me "fool".

It tooks a lot of time for me to be a full member. I believe it was not an easy task to be a full member after the implementation of new merit system. That's why i can feel the situation of a new member. From that understanding i always tried my best to help our forum new and upcoming members to make their forum journey slightly easier.

Thank you so much guys who inspired me a lot to achieve  this full membership rank. Your encouragement was the key to my success. I will try my best to continue my work for the development and welfare of this forum.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████