Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You must have a look at Fantom. Truly a 1000x in the making.  (Read 167 times)
Fatoshi (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:46:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NacP8UTIoEw

Andre Cronje the guy at Crypto Briefing is the core developer. He's about as trustworthy as you can get in crypto. He says what they have made is fast, secure, scalable, DAG, smart contract platform.

Watch the video and DYOR.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:06:52 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 03:10:55 AM by Siren

Andre Cronje the guy at Crypto Briefing is the core developer. He's about as trustworthy as you can get in crypto. He says what they have made is fast, secure, scalable, DAG, smart contract platform.

So you are going to bag alot of this one?im on a data so I can’t watch the video right now but i will when i got home later.

Well knowing Andre Cronjie means its a reliable project as he was truly trusted name(but ofcourse we don’t know whats on the other side)

Can you tell us something aside from whats on that video?Since you seems to have a trust on the potential
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:44:20 PM

Fantom is a good project but the issue is with all these Dag technology, they have not proven that they are better than blockchain in practice most of these is based on theory, just look at IOTA for example, after all the hype the team discovered they have huge job to do. Will be watching the project closely

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fatoshi (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:48:59 AM

Fantom is a good project but the issue is with all these Dag technology, they have not proven that they are better than blockchain in practice most of these is based on theory, just look at IOTA for example, after all the hype the team discovered they have huge job to do. Will be watching the project closely

Testnet is already up and running. I think the DAG thing throws some people as technically BTC is a DAG. Its more Hashgraph than IOTA supposedly.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:42:45 AM

I am tired of people telling me to check out coins that they own because they are looking for who to dump the shitcoin on, why would I just believe that a coin is going to give me 1000x growth in price when I don't know what the coin is all about and what real life value the coin can bring to the crypto community which is the major thing we should look out for before planing on investing in any platform to avoid unnecessary loss.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 09:33:18 PM

I am tired of people telling me to check out coins that they own because they are looking for who to dump the shitcoin on, why would I just believe that a coin is going to give me 1000x growth in price when I don't know what the coin is all about and what real life value the coin can bring to the crypto community which is the major thing we should look out for before planing on investing in any platform to avoid unnecessary loss.
1000x is far from the present situation. In this case, new IEOs in bigger exchanges are only traded above sale price. 1000x can only do any shitcoin which is unnecessary. Good projects are already very, but situation is not favorable.
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:43:10 AM

Not sure about this, but I firmly believe it would not reach that 1000x value. Not even close. The project is good, just like any other altcoin.

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:15:30 AM

Price now:

$0.014221 USD (6.30%)

But I don't think that it can go to 1000x until the project is really solid. Just imagine if the current prices hits 1000x though. And it order to reach that goal, lots of money needs to flow on the ecosystem, although the market has improved, still there is a chance that the bullish cycle can't sustained it ran. And once we are in a bearish one again, all coins are going to suffer including Fantom. So I doubt if it can go that high.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: