Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smerits Hodl  (Read 943 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 09:51:05 AM

I donated so much smerit that i got only 2 left now.

It's not that i need them, i just like to have more to give away, there are quite a few good contributors out there.

Lol! Are you referring to this junior member account or another account in which you have so slmuch smerit? Because as a jr member account i doubt if you are entitled to any spendable merit at all, my account is member and i don't have such spendable merit to give, so am wondering how your jr member account had so much smerit to give to the point you still have 2 left,

That been said, it would be better that higher rank accounts can often give out smerit to such post which they find worthy of been rewarded instead of keeping it to theirself and yielding no benefit to them.
It is better to give out smerit to those who deserve it then to keep for it to expire. There is love in sharing Grin
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:32:04 AM

Let me check how much I am holding now, ohhh I have two, decided to give you the 1 merit and I have 1 left.
I think I am just gonna hold it for long term, who knows it will pump, then it would bring fortune to me.

Seriously though, this thread is really good, OP has a brilliant idea of noticing that some people are still holding merit.
I'm wondering where my sMerit will replenish.

ahmadinejad93

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:38:13 AM

I thought is only coin that are meant to be hodl,but it is shocking that more Smerits are been hodl than coin these days.Please can you help me tell someone that,Smerits are not to be hodl but to be given to make the forum a better place.Some have managed to give out  one-third of their Smerits in the last 120 days,don't tell me that the forum don't have enough quality post that deserve those Smerits,i guess you are afraid that someone will rank up with you and that will mean a reduction in your reward,believe me the forum is large enough to accommodate us all even everyone is an Hero or a Legendary. Stop hodl,show love to someone for job well done.
   Thumb up to 'tk808',you are doing a great job in the forum,showing love to everyone that deserve it,don't you think if everyone is like 'tk808',every quality post should have merits flowing now.No offence,just an observation.

the Smerit system is a choice and should be given to posts that are beneficial to many people. if we cannot choose and compete then we will walk somewhere and cannot develop. This Smerit system will immediately select and provide additional competitions for each member here to make informative and constructive contributions. So, inevitably we have to "bother" and spend more time learning and discussing. Wink
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:08:55 AM

It's not that i need them, i just like to have more to give away, there are quite a few good contributors out there.

Mate I doubt that there are few good contributors here on the forum to be awarded merit for a nice post. I see some good quality posts but have no smerit left to give out, those same posts are also seen by users who have much smerit to give out but would rather send them to legendary accounts that barely have need for them.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:16:35 AM

People hoarding smerits should be punished, decrease their merit by how many smerits they are hoarding, they should go down a single rank, or maybe two ranks, also remove those smerits to those who hoard and send those merits to those who actively give the merits to the forum members.

Lol! Are you referring to this junior member account or another account in which you have so slmuch smerit? Because as a jr member account i doubt if you are entitled to any spendable merit at all, my account is member and i don't have such spendable merit to give, so am wondering how your jr member account had so much smerit to give to the point you still have 2 left,

That been said, it would be better that higher rank accounts can often give out smerit to such post which they find worthy of been rewarded instead of keeping it to theirself and yielding no benefit to them.
It is better to give out smerit to those who deserve it then to keep for it to expire. There is love in sharing Grin
he meant both of his accounts Grin, probably he donated so much merit to his alt accounts.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 11:48:39 AM

Smerits is the forum's rating system, but I find that it is being used by many different purposes. And give it away and get back the better. Don't just care to keep it to yourself. Consider this system a good thing for everyone in the community to think about its price Smiley
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:23:50 PM

Signatures are paid pretty good and nobody wants to share their merits to make more people doing the same. It is almost impossible for a newbie to get a merit from any admin, because as you said they keep them harder than crypto.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:56:20 PM

A very correct decision to give your Smerits to those forum participants who create really useful forum topics.

Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 01:20:41 PM

Yes thtas right, everyone with smerit needed to spend it out whenever they get to see good post here in forum. Some high ranks are not know the essence of merit system. It make me piss when i see an account give 50 smerit just for a bounty thread. That Is absolutely not right? Am I right?. It should be spread among user who use to take time doing their not for a job/relevant to their job like posting a bounty thread.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:29:14 PM

Thanks for reminding them that Smerit is not a property to hold on to,it is meant to be a gift,you were freely given,so why not give to others also instead of the hodl method,no ICO for Smerit,so no investor is coming for it,give it when you will be appreciated for given it.Good job OP.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:37:31 PM

I thought is only coin that are meant to be hodl,but it is shocking that more Smerits are been hodl than coin these days.Please can you help me tell someone that,Smerits are not to be hodl but to be given to make the forum a better place.Some have managed to give out  one-third of their Smerits in the last 120 days,don't tell me that the forum don't have enough quality post that deserve those Smerits,i guess you are afraid that someone will rank up with you and that will mean a reduction in your reward,believe me the forum is large enough to accommodate us all even everyone is an Hero or a Legendary. Stop hodl,show love to someone for job well done.
   Thumb up to 'tk808',you are doing a great job in the forum,showing love to everyone that deserve it,don't you think if everyone is like 'tk808',every quality post should have merits flowing now.No offence,just an observation.
The merit system was introduced as a form of appreciation for quality and informative post and the rank of members are subject to it but some smerit source and higher rank members have taken it as a hodling item, may be they may convert it to bitcoin later  Grin but seriously we need to show more love in merit giving cause freely you have received and freely you should give also.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:53:44 PM

Signatures are paid pretty good and nobody wants to share their merits to make more people doing the same. It is almost impossible for a newbie to get a merit from any admin, because as you said they keep them harder than crypto.
as I said before I have +1 Merit given by someone for their wisdom, and I also see some moderators who are very easy to give Smerit for some quality posts.
it's not as difficult as what you say
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:54:08 PM

You are right and i think this system will never work unless we do not need to earn merit to give merit only if merit will become like like in fb and clap in medium only then this merit systemcan really flourish and we will see better implementation with the current system forum seems to be stagnant in terms of rank changes.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:10:14 PM

I do not think that they were created for these purposes, they were created in order to evaluate the usefulness of information and for that they are here. Therefore, I believe that this is not the right position to Smerits
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 03:30:10 PM

I thought smerit = Bitcoin!  It is so hard to mine, probably harder than Bitcoin. I wonder getting an updated asic can mine me plenty of this?  Grin
Oh well, just make an informative post that will  help members of this forum and merits will come naturally.  Higher ranks are appreciative of these helps especially those active DT's and of course our merit source.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 03:30:19 PM

Smerits should only be given to people who have a good contribution to the forum. So if your post is interesting then I'll give you some.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:53:59 PM

I just also observe that, most people are not giving merits for the quality post that the have been seen because of a simple reason, it is just being a crab mentality as you stated,people dont want to be left behind. They dont want to give because they know it is hard for them to get. I know that there are still some ranks that they wanna give their merits but because there are people that they dont want to give they better holding it rather than giving.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:03:20 PM

I think the application of this smerit system is an ongoing step to provide quality posts, so not only do posting because of the quantity but also high quality and heavy demands. Grin
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:14:08 PM

Oh well some are hodling hard just to give it to one user. I saw one "dump" 50 sMerits to a bounty manager for his ANN thread  Grin
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:19:46 PM

Very few people who are willing to put merit for a quality post. Most often put Merit their own accounts. Or famous people on the forum to earn their respect.
Sometimes you write a good post, but there is no result. Because of this, I don’t want to write something new. This is not only about this forum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: