Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stake allocation  (Read 15704 times)
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:23:03 AM

In our life there are a lot of injustices) But this problem really exists. I think nothing will change and in soon forum can abolish bounty program.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 07:45:57 AM

I wouldn't say the stakes level are entirely fair between the higher and lower rank in the forum because,  
During the period when most of this higher account where ranking up, there was nothing like merit system, most account ranked up base on their activities in forum, so it was easy for any account to rank up, i wouldn't consider that as working hard, but just been lucky to be among the early members of the forum.

Looking at some account with high rank and the kind of post they make, you ask yourself how this account manage to rank up to Hero or Legendary with such post Huh if merit system had been applied from the beginning many high account won't even rank up considering the kind of post they make,

Now been an older members of the forum, then it some how feels a bit fair for higher accounts to have higher stakes than lower rank because of the duration of time spent, although it feels a bit frustrating as lower member especially now that it is not easy to rank up Roll Eyes.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:56:46 AM

Stakes rewards are based on member levels ,and those legendary members ,hero memebers earned those merits for one reason or the other ,they are hardworking so they deserved it ,if you want to get to hero membership you have to work your way up

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:07:39 AM

There is nothing unusual in captions. The larger signature is seen better, but also at the member junior the signature is visible and brings the result for the campaign. There are many different bounty and you can choose for yourself the best!
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:28:32 AM

I think the merit system is already making its effect on this community. A couple of months ago when the forum was not updated with the merit system there are many "shit posters" where most of them just post about 1 sentence and does not even mean a thing because all of it is grammatically wrong. The worst case is they just post copy-pasted materials saw on the internet.

kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:56:44 AM

That is why I'd rather join signature campaigns that pays me direct with BTC, there are also bounties in alts that offers you their coin with no need of higher ranks. You only need an active social media account and minimum followers. It does not matter if you have a bitcointalk account or not, they will still hire you and pay you base on your performance(number of shares) and the numbers of your referrals.

Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:22:14 PM

More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

So what do you guys think about it? You are welcome to comment.

This is normal. Because the senior members of the forum on this forum have long been and have much more experience, so their opinion is more credible.
That is why their wages are higher.

Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:28:52 PM

Rank is only based on seniority but it doesn't mean that high rank members are more knowledgeable than the low rank.
Maybe some are more knowledgeable but not all of the high rank, based on how I evaluate myself, I still see that there are low rank that are smarter than me.

i agree with you. the rank doesn't necessarily have anything to do with knowledge. but without the gradation according to rank, which also has to do with the time you have already spent here, you couldn't build a fair system. but of course every system has advantages and disadvantages Smiley
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:35:56 PM

I agreed with you but I believe that before those that senior member, hero and legend member they have once a newbie and they have made a  lot of contribution before they got to this stage so is what they have work for they are benefiting.
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:41:37 PM

I think it's a good idea distribution of stakes. Normally l can say if the system of distribution of stakes given by rank .if this system not apply then no one can improve any project. I think so.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:47:16 PM

Stakes based on the ranks of members are completely fair because the intention of hiring the people for advertising about their project so when a member has more capacity to make it more visible than their lower rank members then they are going to receive more rewards.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:56:29 PM

More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

The crux of the matter is that you're asking that all ranks be paid the same stakes? There is a reason for hierarchy in every organisation, and BTT isn't exempted. It doesn't necessarily mean that higher ranked members of this forum are better posters than the lowly rated ones. No! Far from it. Ranking is just a way of compensating the early risers so to speak or members who are more committed with their posting activities. So, they deserve better pays. No hard feelings dude.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 05:34:54 PM

What i feel that senior number are associated with crypto long before than new bie. When we people came to know about crypto only after mass publicity at social media. So you cant college the reward based on rank only. It is the hard earned respect that they get after so many year. Otherwise if merit will be give on quality post than people way it is biased or whatever. So i think it is fair enough

m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:49:14 AM

I don't know why you're crying about it. If you lead an active life on the forum and give good advice then you will definitely get the title. But the policy of bounty companies is reasonable and proven. Imagine that you are a legend. Are you ready to get as many steaks as Junior Member? The quality of your work on the forum is also indicative.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:13:53 AM

Rank is only based on seniority but it doesn't mean that high rank members are more knowledgeable than the low rank.
Maybe some are more knowledgeable but not all of the high rank, based on how I evaluate myself, I still see that there are low rank that are smarter than me.
I don’t want to agree with that completely mate.

Yes, they might be very smart and intelligent too but one more quality makes the senior ones smarter and that is why they are able to meet up, We have lots of low rank members that has been in this forum ever since it was created, not because they are not intelligent, just because they fail to keep up with the rules, and anyone who has succeeded in keeping up with forum rules is way smarter than anyone who did not.

So low rank members need to do much more than what they are doing now, ranking is not based on how long you have been in forum, no one rewards for that but how actively you have constructively participated.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:26:11 AM

There are standards that is being classified there, not just considering the fact that, these are high ranking members, but to consider their early existence on crypto currency, they achieve that rank because they've joined earlier, and without them, we are having a hard time understanding what cryptocurrency is.
ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 11:50:26 AM

There are standards that is being classified there, not just considering the fact that, these are high ranking members, but to consider their early existence on crypto currency, they achieve that rank because they've joined earlier, and without them, we are having a hard time understanding what cryptocurrency is.
here this argument and position of utility are important. T, those who joined a long time ago, they got their rank, automatically, just because they were here. Recently, as introduced merrit. the next rank does not get without giving benefit. On the other hand, even giving specific tools, let's say for work on the stock exchange, allowing you to earn. people who received them are in no hurry to thank you.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:07:54 PM

The problem with the system before merits was that it encouraged spam and multi-account abuse. It would be nice if the merit system were tweaked a bit, but in any case something had to be done. However, those ranked below senior members can still earn plenty of money by promoting the right projects.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:32:24 PM

I think it is also a worthy reward and it is also a fairly reasonable allocation. Because senior members often carry signatures with different colors and will highlight it. It can attract investors.

Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:36:01 PM

Because of this injustice, I almost do not participate in the projects of the podpis. They take time. And in the best result I will get $ 20 for it. I create high-quality content. Of course, I had the idea to create the best anemirovanny content on YouTube, but knowing how many scammers today. I do not want to spend my strength on it.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: