Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stake allocation  (Read 15704 times)
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:04:51 AM

More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

So what do you guys think about it? You are welcome to comment.

Because of this injustice, I almost do not participate in the projects of the podpis. They take time. And in the best result I will get $ 20 for it. I create high-quality content. Of course, I had the idea to create the best anemirovanny content on YouTube, but knowing how many scammers today. I do not want to spend my strength on it.
absolutely true, everyone works in the area where the minimum effort is applied, give the maximum possible result. Only you have to try everything first

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:32:26 PM

If it's Signature, if there is a difference in stake between ranks, I think it's natural. This is like an Artist / Actor advertising a product, so the pay will be different from ordinary people. this is to attract interest and trust from investors. If you look at the rules in the social media bounty, you will see that the more followers / friends in an account, it will be more expensive . So basically the experience and popularity have value.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:52:29 AM

The stakes depends on the signature space.

The space provided by senior member and hero members are more visible and bigger than the lower ranks.
When I was also new to the forum, I also noticed that but I don't know the history of it, probably that's it.
That caused by you need more effort to make or increase your rank from the newbie to the legendary. The history of stake created by the old system of BTT that gave you 14 weekly activity and you need a certain amount of your activity point to make you able to increase your rank. That's why there was a stake allocation based on level.
The thing you mentioned is about the old activity and rank upgrade.
I can't see the relation of it from why advertisers pays higher stake for higher ranks. And my explanation is likely to be the reason why they pay for good for higher ranks, due to the signature space and color, characters that it can provide.
The difference in the payment of messages of different ranks of participants in this forum is necessary, but not as much as it happens now. If the difference between a member of the forum and the hero or legendary for payment is six, eight, or even ten times, then this is clearly not normal. Moreover, it is now sometimes found that by the number of messages a member and a hero happens, they do not differ, and also by the quality of messages. The more time passes, the actual difference between the ranks is erased, and the movement in ranks has stopped completely.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:36:38 AM

I think the allocation of stake depends on the bounty manager, and the average bounty manager provides a fair stake for each account rank. The higher the account rank you have, the more trust you have in this forum, therefore stake allocation is needed and adjusted to your rank in the forum.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:52:03 AM

In my opinion, the stake allocation given from the bounty campaign is fair, according to the ranking of someone in this forum. Indeed for those who have legendary ranks, hero, sr member gets a high stake because to achieve this rank requires effort that is not easy. They must reach a certain merit to be able to achieve a higher ranking. Therefore, it is very fair if the bounty campaign gets a bigger stake. It's just that we can expect that in allocating the stake it should be routine every week so that when something goes wrong we can immediately report.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:19:50 AM

More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

They deserve it, it's hard to get a big rank like sr.member, hero member and legendary. Also signature space and signature model on high rank is more better than low rank like jr member. That's why more higher your rank more stakes you can get. About merits, you should post a good one to get merits, i know it's hard but that is the only way.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:24:48 AM

Rank of sr member or up is high so ofcourse that they have more stakes than you or to lower rank that's fair and I don't see any unfair of that. If you think unfair so you not join because no one forcing you to join to bounty just respect their allocation for the sr member and do better way for you to rank up also like them and to be get more stakes allocation if you join to bounty.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:26:12 AM

It's true it's not easy to rank now because of merits even how good your post is, still depends if someone will give merits to you. In terms of stakes we can do nothing about it since those who are legendary are like the pioneer of bitcointalk.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:24:13 PM

Because of this injustice, I almost do not participate in the projects of the podpis. They take time. And in the best result I will get $ 20 for it. I create high-quality content. Of course, I had the idea to create the best anemirovanny content on YouTube, but knowing how many scammers today. I do not want to spend my strength on it.

i get your fustration but it is what it is, the high rank account will get the larger share than the little guys like us, imagin a campaign that last for 3 months and senior accounts will get good rewards for that duration but the jr account who equally work same duration of time will get far far less, sometimes i feel very sory for junior account because the reward don't equals the amount of time and effort you put in to work for the campaign.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:09:50 PM

It's so normal if higher rank members are getting better rewards because that's how this forum works, when promoting  any project you will see that members with higher ranks displays signatures better, in colors and very informative.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:13:51 PM

You should not compare it like that. if you are newbie from the college and joining the new join will you get the same salary compare with the old employees already working there or employees from the other company joining the same day.
Same like that time they spent and efforts they put to rank up to big level is not same with the newbie or junior member on this forum. So please do not compare in such way. If you do participate in multiple social media campaigns you will get more earning.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:17:11 PM

It's so normal if higher rank members are getting better rewards because that's how this forum works, when promoting  any project you will see that members with higher ranks displays signatures better, in colors and very informative.
and members with high ranks give the right advice on the forum. people who just came to cryptocurrency cannot assess the quality of the new project

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:37:54 PM

You should not compare it like that. if you are newbie from the college and joining the new join will you get the same salary compare with the old employees already working there or employees from the other company joining the same day.
Same like that time they spent and efforts they put to rank up to big level is not same with the newbie or junior member on this forum. So please do not compare in such way. If you do participate in multiple social media campaigns you will get more earning.
I also always tell to those people who want to work in bounty campaigns now that it is easier for them to take part in social companies or start to run the YouTube channel

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:41:00 PM

Because high-ranking and legendary members are accounts that have been in operation for a long time, their accountability and influence are high. The merit system implemented, and this limits the number of advanced members and displays dialogs in the forum. So the distribution of shares for different levels is different, but the work requirements to be done are the same.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:54:06 PM

Do you think jr members are the same as the others who spent many years in this forum? Also, if you look well, you can see a lot of accounts increased from 0 to 100 and more.
I think they deserve the stake that they‘ve got in every project because they spent many days and months as well to achieve their current rank,no need to compare just work hard and work smart.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:43:44 PM

Do you think jr members are the same as the others who spent many years in this forum? Also, if you look well, you can see a lot of accounts increased from 0 to 100 and more.
I think they deserve the stake that they‘ve got in every project because they spent many days and months as well to achieve their current rank,no need to compare just work hard and work smart.
that's right, we don't need to worry about things like this. we don't know their hard work to get high rankings, so i think it's worth them.

if you want to allocate stakes like them, then you have to work harder to improve post quality.
so that you get merit which is a requirement to increase the ranking.
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:13:20 PM

I have some concerns when it comes to stake allocation for signature campaign.  In many projects, more stakes are been allocated to full members and above. Junior members stake is always very RIDICULOUS. At times this used to discourage me. I participated in a bounty where legendary/hero members were given 35 stakes per week +avatar stakes while a junior member is given just one (1) stake per week, just imagine that!!! I want to urge bounty managers that those of us with junior members accounts are not beggars, we also contribute meaningfully to the progress of the bitcointalk community, so they should be fair on us too.  Thanks in anticipation.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:14:58 PM

I have some concerns when it comes to stake allocation for signature campaign.  In many projects, more stakes are been allocated to full members and above. Junior members stake is always very RIDICULOUS. At times this used to discourage me. I participated in a bounty where legendary/hero members were given 35 stakes per week +avatar stakes while a junior member is given just one (1) stake per week, just imagine that!!! I want to urge bounty managers that those of us with junior members accounts are not beggars, we also contribute meaningfully to the progress of the bitcointalk community, so they should be fair on us too.  Thanks in anticipation.
there remains a couple of options for the development of events, either to complain and leave, or to develop and grow, and of course there are subscription, where there are not so big differences in rates

diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:36:33 PM

it matches their rank. I think it's fair that no one is harmed.
if you want to get a bigger stake, increase the rank of the account so that the stake can also be greater: D

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:43:38 PM

it's not that the signature is multi-colored, but that participants with high ranks have more experience in this market and know better which projects to promote.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: