Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stake allocation  (Read 15704 times)
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:19:02 PM

Stakes allocation, well it is very advantage to the legendary members because they got the highest stake to gain, while the jr member has the very low to get. We cannot call this as unfair because they get to that higher positions because they work for it, they give time to be able to get in that position, So to all members who are in jr,sr, hero and the rest, it is a challenge for us to work more.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:41:51 PM

I see no reason to worry about the accrual of a number of stakes as only depends on you what subscription company you join. After all, with the rank of Member, a person can get more(conversion in ETH) by joining the right project than St. Member who chose the slay project.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:47:33 PM

merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

This is 99 percent true in this forum.
There are so many great post who dont have even a single merit.

About the staking, it is given to the higher rank due to the signature and avatar issue and the number of post they already made which will carry the banner.
MECH100

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:19:00 PM

I think the stake distribution  is going right.  . Because if it were differen, then it would notbe a goal to raise the rank so should be encouraging or not so?
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:41:04 PM

Stake allocation isn't bad systems as now allocated. Just if your ranke is high you deserve high stake as like up members and experience members always deserve the high stake. Only one rank high than stake allocation was double in several running campaign.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:59:13 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 12:33:11 AM by Mikell556

More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

So what do you guys think about it? You are welcome to comment.

This happens because the senior member has a much greater experience of communication on the forum as well as more weight in opinions and messages, and he is more trusted by beginners. that is why the work of higher ranks in this forum is paid better. And this is true in my opinion.
Develop and you to a high rank and will earn more.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:48:28 AM

More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

I can see, the way you have just generalized the condition and performance of these ranks is so much a big word. Posting here on bitcointalk with out ideas do really matter. I think if you will going to look at the factor, it is not the rank that determines but the intellect and knowledge every person has. And even newbies can post better than others.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:05:19 AM

This happens because the senior member has a much greater experience of communication on the forum as well as more weight in opinions and messages, and he is more trusted by beginners. that is why the work of higher ranks in this forum is paid better. And this is true in my opinion.
Develop and you to a high rank and will earn more.
Well tbh high ranked account is not guarentee that the users have a high experience of communication or promotion but what it gives advantages to high ranked accounts is the limit of signature of high ranked account is high compared with low rank. Low rank have a limit on their signature.
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:07:25 AM

I think the stakes based on the ranks of members are fair and the reason behind it , is the intention of hiring the people for advertising in their project and so when a member has  a more highly capability to make it more visible to advertise than the  lower rank members then the rewards should be higher depending to its ranks.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 07:07:51 AM

so you'e disappointed, complaining and want to get more stake and get more tokens Huh newbies only become spammers in forum while those who have higher ranks have more experience so it's fair to get more stake, you want to get more stake Huh please up your rank and get more merit

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 10:07:33 AM

I think the stakes based on the ranks of members are fair and the reason behind it , is the intention of hiring the people for advertising in their project and so when a member has  a more highly capability to make it more visible to advertise than the  lower rank members then the rewards should be higher depending to its ranks.

all right, you say, is assessed as above , simply because the signature is longer and therefore more noticeable. And on the rank, the beginner can know much more, than the old-timer who just in time came, and especially didn't develop the skills

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:12:37 AM

I think it's normal because they can use the bigger signature than member or jr member. Yap, now it's very hard to get merit even though you make a quality post, it's still hard to getting merit.
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:19:03 AM

for allocation, in my opinion it is very fair even though there is still no merit, and in my opinion it is better to follow the stake betting system than the fixed reward that offers several tokens / coins every week for now.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:34:01 AM

I think it's normal because they can use the bigger signature than member or jr member. Yap, now it's very hard to get merit even though you make a quality post, it's still hard to getting merit.
I know a lot of people who have got good ranks in a few months. they found scam projects and received many merits for it

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:48:00 AM

I understand your worries but there is nothing you can do about that because even in every thing there are always seniors, people with higher rank etc. So you have to work your way through to the to and earn higher.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:42:48 AM

do not easily complain, just try to prove the quality you have if you work hard and have creativity, of course you will be easy in improving your account. because complaining won't change your situation. because this forum is increasingly growing, it is not surprising if the rules of the game are increased.
I think now it is very difficult to prove something , now the rules of content creation are increasing , I think the bounty is not worth it to do them

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 11:48:58 AM

I know a lot of people who have got good ranks in a few months. they found scam projects and received many merits for it
many people that now stuck in low rank feel disapointed cause they could not get bigger stake allocation if compared to other rank.i think its fair enough to all forum member.high rank , i think they give alot of contribution to this forum.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:53:12 AM

The signature spaces are bigger and more prominent for higher ranks, but also the fact that they've been here longer does give their opinions more weight really. If a load of Legendary members were backing a project, and a load of Newbie ranked members were backing a different project, I'd definitely look at the Legendary one first.

it is really hard to get merit

Agreed. I have been struggling to get merit as well. I did make a post in the Economy section recently which got me a couple of merit, so it might be worth looking outside the altcoin section. But it's by no means easy. I would expect I'd need to start maybe 100 really good new threads in order to progress up to Senior. For lower ranks obviously the merit required is less, so comparatively less onerous a task.

nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:58:18 AM

do not easily complain, just try to prove the quality you have if you work hard and have creativity, of course you will be easy in improving your account. because complaining won't change your situation. because this forum is increasingly growing, it is not surprising if the rules of the game are increased.
I think now it is very difficult to prove something , now the rules of content creation are increasing , I think the bounty is not worth it to do them
what to say, if our esteemed colleague was able to get only 2 merit for almost a year or 1.5 from the moment of introduction of this system.
In principle, only a few can raise the level from 10 to 100 and so on, most of old guys either use old accounts or those that were not completely legal.
In fact, this blocks the access of the younger ones to the “feeder”, but it suits everyone here except the young ones.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 12:29:09 PM

it is what it is, but when you note that new members do not have real possibility to receive merit, than it will not be right, and will lead downwards for the website, and community as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: