Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anal-isis – KYC Process status  (Read 271 times)
DdmrDdmr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 09:06:27 AM
Merited by theymos_away (5), LoyceV (1), o_e_l_e_o (1), ManagerVirta (1), Alex_Sr (1)

1. Introduction.

I’ve managed to get my hands on inner information as to the KYC Process, and how it is rolling-out. The information was entrusted to me under the strict imperative of not doxing anybody. This analysis therefore abides by that imperative, and no list will be provided with ties from account to person. I have been asked though to pass the raw data along to Cambridge Analytica …

2. KYC Pipeline.

As per the raw data received, the pipeline KYC clearance process is going extremely swift, on the verge of being world record breaking. In fact, the company in charge of the process, whose name cannot be disclosed due to my NDA agreement, has undergone the task of hiring hundreds of people at a decent salary (in HoweyCoins). Strangely enough, production plants of corporations such as Nike, Adidas, Apple and Zara have reported severe rates of no-show today, leaving them with a lack of qualified personnel.

The KYC pipeline process so far is as follows:

3. Breakdown by Gender.

The 1.166.830 approved accounts (out of 2.558.034) that have already cleared their KYC process have the following distribution by gender:

4. Breakdown by Age.

The 1.166.830 approved accounts broken down by age show as follows:

I have asked the KYC company to recheck the above 100 data, and they claim that it is correct beyond doubt.

4. Breakdown by Country.

The 1.166.830 approved accounts broken down by country show as follows:

5. Anecdotes

Without doxing anybody, I can safely provide this information as true:

1.   A, lets call him farmer John Doe, has provided his ID to give clearance to 13.310 accounts. John Doe currently gives employment to over 500 people, and is considered one of the wealthiest people in his country.

2.   Multiple Photographs seemed unearthly. Nevertheless, advances biometrics confirm them to be real (although the tend to wear a full exoskeleton to mingle amongst the commons).

3.   Some non-doxed KYC verified account owners: D_N_LD TR_MP, VL_DIM_R PUT_NG, MR. BE_N, W_LLY, B_B SPON_E, MR. SP_K, DR. W_O, DA_ROS, N_COL_AS M_DURO, K_M J_NG _N, FAT_ER X_AS, J_HN SN_W, and so on.

4.   Many KYC applications were submitted along with personal notes, in an attempt to bribe the reviewers through ample amounts of altcoins. These applications have been given top priority.

5.   A Mr. J_HN MC_F__ application has been rejected, on the basis of not stating a country of residence (“open ocean” apparently). Reviewers were not too inclined personally to approve the submission either, after having lost vast amounts in pump & dump processes.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:17:42 AM

i'm so glad there are 887 other people here who are confused about their gender! who knew? this is so liberating DdmrDdmr! lol.

Vatican City 123.431

interesting! Tongue

With an area of only 110 acres (0.17 square miles) and a 2018 population of around 840 inhabitants, Vatican City is the smallest internationally recognized independent state in the world.

lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:44:38 AM

179k cases got denied with KYCs, really? Do those denied cases come from perma banned accounts?
I saw African users dominantly did KYCs, so it might give better overview of you can sort out KYCs in continents.

Additionally, why Anal-isis ?
Is the anal-isis another joke today?
What is anal-isis? Is it the new terminology ?
DdmrDdmr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 10:41:09 AM

i'm so glad there are 887 other people here who are confused about their gender! who knew? this is so liberating DdmrDdmr! lol. <…>

And the figure can only grow now with the 448.781 KYCs still in progress … That is progress …

179k cases got denied with KYCs, really? Do those denied cases come from perma banned accounts?
Not necessarily. Even banned accounts need to perform KYC if the wish to log-in (and not post) from here on. Most of those that did not pass were due to them clearly providing fake data.

I saw African users dominantly did KYCs, so it might give better overview of you can sort out KYCs in continents.
It seems so. It could be interesting to aggregate y continents later on, although some KYCs are under scrutiny right now since they claim their continent to be Atlantis. Since the GPS coordinates are on the summitted KYC, technicians are now cross-referencing them to see if we have a breakthrough here.

Additionally, why Anal-isis ?
Is the anal-isis another joke today?
What is anal-isis? Is it the new terminology ?
Lapsus plumae … But I’ll leave it there for now. Interesting term that’s cropped out though …
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: