Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Evaluation of tokens in new ICOs  (Read 209 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:27:31 PM

I evaluate the token I intend to promote and invest, by what they can bring into the table, what problems are they going to solve and contribute to the community, and of course what will they envisioned to be in their place in the market, people are investing for long term investment and they want to be a part of something huge.
This should really be the right approach to making decision on every investment one wishes to get involved with.

For me, I don’t even look at the team alone, many people believe that once you look at the team and if they have a successful personal business, then the ICO must sucked, it is part of it but the main factor one needs to be after is the credibility of the project itself, will the project be strong enough to run through the mind of many people out there and cause them to gush over it.

I don’t invest in a projects that won’t be high in demand because that is the only assurance I can get that the project will still continue even when few investors decide to dump it.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:48:39 PM

Lol, I am already even laughing before I give my own answer but I must confess to you what affects my decision about the quantity is first the price of the token, I like very cheap things a lot that can turn my small investment into million, which second thing I look at is the quality of the product, so I say Price and Quality are the major determinant of the quantity.

Because, if one uses price alone, we will end up gathering lots of shit coins, in which I have lots of them in my portfolio  that might not see the end of the day, but now, I have learnt to mix it with the project quality if I am investing before ICO, while I use progress if I am investing after ICO has ended.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: